WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,502
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

The cataclysmic earthquake and tsunami in Japan have all the trappings of Armageddon, but there's no way to know whether the end times are upon us, evangelist Franklin Graham tells Newsmax. His advice in the wake of the tragedy: Help your fellow man as much as you can, and always be prepared to meet your maker.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/newsmax-com-InsideCover-franklin-graham-japan-tsunami-2011-03-18-id-389996-s-al-promo_code-BE78-1/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I totally agree with everything the Rev. Graham says in this article, especially about the end times. I have felt for over a year now that there was no going back....that our world has forever changed and His return is imminent. Good news for believers.....not so much for everyone else. We need to pray even harder for the deliverance of the lost, while there is still a chance to save them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1993

I totally agree with everything the Rev. Graham says in this article, especially about the end times. I have felt for over a year now that there was no going back....that our world has forever changed and His return is imminent. Good news for believers.....not so much for everyone else. We need to pray even harder for the deliverance of the lost, while there is still a chance to save them.

Oh Amen! I am praying for the lost souls in Japan as well as the rest of world! I hope that Jesus comes back soon, I am tired of living down here; I am also praying to live longer so that I may win many to the Lord. You see, I, like Paul, am in a 'twixt between two' - (Philippians 1:22-26) "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. 23For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. 25And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; 26That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again."

I do not count my life on earth as anything dear to me; For if I die, I have nothing to lose and all to gain, but if a sinner dies, he has all to lose and nothing to gain.

Jesus is coming soon folks! We cannot be spiritual couch-potatoes! The harvest is plenty but the labourers are few. I have made up my mind about wasting time, the trumpet's about to blow! Come quickly Lord Jesus! :D

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1966

Oh Amen! I am praying for the lost souls in Japan as well as the rest of world! I hope that Jesus comes back soon, I am tired of living down here; I am also praying to live longer so that I may win many to the Lord. You see, I, like Paul, am in a 'twixt between two' - (Philippians 1:22-26) "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. 23For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. 25And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; 26That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again."

I do not count my life on earth as anything dear to me; For if I die, I have nothing to lose and all to gain, but if a sinner dies, he has all to lose and nothing to gain.

Jesus is coming soon folks! We cannot be spiritual couch-potatoes! The harvest is plenty but the labourers are few. I have made up my mind about wasting time, the trumpet's about to blow! Come quickly Lord Jesus! :D

AMEN and Ditto. I crave to go home with him and I'm only 44 yrs. old. I have seen everything fall right into place for the past 10 or more years and have warned my family, but never felt as eminate as in the past two years. A year ago I urgently felt his spirit telling me I have wasted too much time, there isn't much time left and there is much to be done. I asked Him to use me how He will . He jerked me out of my unfullfilling high paid management position so fast it made my head spin and put me back in my gifts serving others in great need . He brought me into the lives of four family's through my private duty nursing and they have unbelievable problems of every kind . I don't know where to start. I ask for a new perspective with each one and the Lord just gave exactly that. I just pray that he gives me the right words at the right time. They are so lost. The young 21 year old cerebral palsy patient (girl) I care for can't talk but she prayed with me while I pray aloud for her family today about replacing their depression with that joy. I don't think anyone has ever prayed with her but her Mom says she's happier with me than she has been in years. Such a blessing to me she is. It is important to be real with these people and without judgment. God has given me unspeakable joy in the midst of these ugly surroundings and situations that I might live out that joy in front of them. If they only knew what was coming.

Edited by crybaby44