• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Besides, all the friends I would want to live with/can stand for more than 3 hours

That sentence speaks volumes...

candice gave you good information and advice, follow it. We were all 18 once :cool:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Princess -

Reading your first post, it sounds as if you are griping that your sister has is easy, gets away with everything, etc.

But reading your second post and other responses, it sounds more like you are upset that your sister is a [monster], and that you blame it on your parents' lack of discipline and restrictions.

Is this correct?

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You know what, I have no idea, and looking back, I'm kind of like "God, Beka, just shut up, you were having a bad day!"

@Fez huh? I mean there's only two people who I'd tell just about everything to, I consider them my siblings, and then there's a 3rd who I love spending time with, a 4th has become more bareable since she's got a boyfriend because previous to that she only wanted to talk about boys no matter how much I tried to steer the conversation to something less...exhausted. Other than that, the people who spend time with me are all bat **** crazy and I can't get them to take a hint that I kind of don't feel like dealing with them behaving as disgracefully as they do.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

That's quite a bit of discussion about quite a bit of trivial things, I'm sorry. You have a roof over your head, food in your stomach, and I see you even have plumbing in your house. All luxuries compared to the way many are living around the world today. You and your sister are blessed, might want to thank God every now and then for these blessings.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1953

I left home at 16. Didn't get my college degree until I was in my 50's. Not everybody gets their dreams. Not that I'm complaining, because what God had for me was better.

My husband works at a camp for juvenile delinquents about your age - many don't have parents at all (have been in foster care or group homes for years), or would be better off if they didn't have parents, because the parents are criminals, drunken addicts, child abusers, in prison, etc.

You gotta take the bad with the good, young 'un. You have more positive stuff in your life than you realize. As you get older, you'll see that even when you try as hard as you can, it is impossible to be fair to everybody, almost always. So we learn to accept people and situations as they are.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

If you don't feel that you can actually say these things to your parents, write them a letter just as this one you have written. Tell them how you feel. Give them that chance to explain themselves to you. It seems to me that your parents have always been very concerned about you. They sure have been good to give you supervision ,the things you need and to teach you responsibility. Do you think you may be giving in to your Sisters bad behavior just to prove you a right ???? Think about it, would your parents condone her behavior if they actually seen it. Just give them a chance......God Bless