Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, !What evil is being distributed by that story? The devil is sneaky, and he does have his ways of creeping in slowly, but anyone to think that is the case here is himself being tricked by satan! Look at the big picture as i mentioned above the boy or his father is not trying to manipulate the bible, in fact it virtually has nothing to do with the bible!!! the boy merely recounted his time spent with Jesus, and the story was written for no other purpose then to hep bring new believers to Christ, and furthermor NO WISE MAN IS DESERVING OF RESPECT MORE THEN A CHILD SO SAYS TH LORD HIMSELF! CHILDREN ARE OF INNOCENCE, this boy cried in the funeral home' but no daddy he must know Jesus because if he dosnt he wont go to Heaven' how else really, would a four yr old feel that desperate about a mans salvation IF he had not met Jesus???!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

But what 'lie is the devil trying to prove through a four yr old? that colton saw jesus and wants to spread the good news to the world? if I was an expert in butterflies and my daughter described in her words a specific type i showed her, would you excpect her to tell you all about that butterfly in scientific terms that i would and mock her and call her a liar because she cant even prnounce scientific? and tell her shes knows nothing? or would you be openminded enough to see that her words may not match what her mind remembers?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Yes, !What evil is being distributed by that story? The devil is sneaky, and he does have his ways of creeping in slowly, but anyone to think that is the case here is himself being tricked by satan! Look at the big picture as i mentioned above the boy or his father is not trying to manipulate the bible, in fact it virtually has nothing to do with the bible!!! the boy merely recounted his time spent with Jesus, and the story was written for no other purpose then to hep bring new believers to Christ, and furthermor NO WISE MAN IS DESERVING OF RESPECT MORE THEN A CHILD SO SAYS TH LORD HIMSELF! CHILDREN ARE OF INNOCENCE, this boy cried in the funeral home' but no daddy he must know Jesus because if he dosnt he wont go to Heaven' how else really, would a four yr old feel that desperate about a mans salvation IF he had not met Jesus???!!!

I agree, there is too much in this book that makes sense. There is stuff about sheer faith of parents, and despair, and questioning God, and worshiping Him, that weaves itself around the main theme. Actually the main theme only plays about 40% of the entire story.

I will say it again. Maybe the words of a 4 year old do not mesh completely with scripture. But show me a 4 year olds that actually does. Hey, show me a 4 year old that is further beyond singing "Jesus loves me this I know"

There is something real, and simple about this book that just rings true to an old cynic like me.

It is worth reading for the encouragement itself....

Yes, !What evil is being distributed by that story? The devil is sneaky, and he does have his ways of creeping in slowly, but anyone to think that is the case here is himself being tricked by satan! Look at the big picture as i mentioned above the boy or his father is not trying to manipulate the bible, in fact it virtually has nothing to do with the bible!!!

It actually does. He said everyone except Jesus has wings. The verse below states we will all be like Christ. Who's word are you going to take?

1 John 3

2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

the boy merely recounted his time spent with Jesus, and the story was written for no other purpose then to hep bring new believers to Christ,

The bible states that no one has ever seen God and yet this boy claims he sat on His lap. Again, who's word are you going take?

and furthermor NO WISE MAN IS DESERVING OF RESPECT MORE THEN A CHILD SO SAYS TH LORD HIMSELF! CHILDREN ARE OF INNOCENCE, this boy cried in the funeral home' but no daddy he must know Jesus because if he dosnt he wont go to Heaven' how else really, would a four yr old feel that desperate about a mans salvation IF he had not met Jesus???!!!

What better reason for the devil to use a child. Children don't lie............................right?

And just so we're clear here. I'm not insisting you believe or disbelieve anything. I did my research, you should too.

But what 'lie is the devil trying to prove through a four yr old? that colton saw jesus and wants to spread the good news to the world? if I was an expert in butterflies and my daughter described in her words a specific type i showed her, would you excpect her to tell you all about that butterfly in scientific terms that i would and mock her and call her a liar because she cant even prnounce scientific? and tell her shes knows nothing? or would you be openminded enough to see that her words may not match what her mind remembers?

"Everybody had wings except Jesus, He just hovered up and down".

So do you think he never really saw that and that he's just making it up?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The devil has many tools in which to spread his lies, sometimes those tools include children.

OK, man, what evil or bad fruit do you perceive to result from this? What is the devil accomplishing in your opinion?

He's getting people to support his lie.

And the "lie" is doing what?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

This is harmful to anyone's faith . . . how?

Is this what "being like Jesus" is about to you? :hmmm:

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

This is harmful to anyone's faith . . . how?

Is this what "being like Jesus" is about to you? :hmmm:

Show me where it states that people in heaven have wings and we'll go from there.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I have a few questions about the book. Why would the messenger angel sit on the Father's left hand?

Why would Colton have wings when the risen Lord did not and the Bible says that only the Cherubim and Seraphim have wing the rest of the heavenly host do not?.

Why would he say that the angels wear wings to keep Satan out of heaven when Satan has access to the Father's throne any time he wants?

Why would he have to do homework in heaven? In heaven we will know the answers.

Why would the Holy Spirit 'shoot down power' to the dad ? The Holy Spirit lives in us does He not?

Just a few questions? And the horse being rainbow coloured? In the Bible it says it is White. I may give him that as a former art teacher since white is made of all the colours.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

He's a little four year old boy boy, he is entranced by Jesus and heaven.

Thats a good thing.

Then along comes the world and shoots him down in flames.

Thats a bad thing.