• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Man, this is for you.... And I hope you see it.

I am sorry my replies were a bit short, and lacked grace. It has been a terrible day, and tomorrow is going to be even worse.

I should not let my stress factor, and what awaits tomorrow affect my walk.

Tonight it did, so I apologize.

Blessings

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I believe NDE's are as credible as Bigfoot sightings....

Man, this is for you.... And I hope you see it.

I am sorry my replies were a bit short, and lacked grace. It has been a terrible day, and tomorrow is going to be even worse.

I should not let my stress factor, and what awaits tomorrow affect my walk.

Tonight it did, so I apologize.

Blessings

:)

Don't worry about it. Not a big deal.

:emot-handshake:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

......very, very, very bad. : ( first of all i personaly know a man who was an athiest, he was killed in a motorcycle accident. he was placed in the morge in a zipped and locked body bag. through that first nite his bag was found zipped open and he was breathing. he met jesus, and spent time with him. now to this day he is saved and shares his story with every stranger he meets to do Gods will. so you can not say that 'noone sees God or Jesus', there are many others in the world that can prove that false. second of all When you judge a child or anyone as a matter of fact and call them a liar without proof you are sinning yourself against God, and third of all i just lost my faith in God cause Jesus doesnt ride up and down on an elevator and little boys who cry 'i love Jesus ' are sinners, so goodbye.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

Man, you said that you believe that boy was being used, if hes truely loves God and so does his father, and if they were being honest to thier fullest ability (keeping in mind though a pastor he was not refering to the bible, only what he learned from his son) then the only one they were being used by is Christ! and please dont be one of the misled who chooses to battle against him, you dont want to get in his way. the bible is our living resource its true but it doesnt supercede Christ himself you are forgetting........Fez, your cool beans

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

......very, very, very bad. : ( first of all i personaly know a man who was an athiest, he was killed in a motorcycle accident. he was placed in the morge in a zipped and locked body bag. through that first nite his bag was found zipped open and he was breathing. he met jesus, and spent time with him. now to this day he is saved and shares his story with every stranger he meets to do Gods will. so you can not say that 'noone sees God or Jesus', there are many others in the world that can prove that false. second of all When you judge a child or anyone as a matter of fact and call them a liar without proof you are sinning yourself against God, and third of all i just lost my faith in God cause Jesus doesnt ride up and down on an elevator and little boys who cry 'i love Jesus ' are sinners, so goodbye.

Ahh pulling out the judgment card. Did you know we are called to JUDGE? We are required to test all things against the Word. I have, and this contradicts it, so it's a giant LIE, whether the kid knows it or not.

Now, if the bible says the sky is blue, and someone claims they went to heaven and the sky is green, who are you going to believe? Both can't be right. By choosing to believe someone's fanciful claims you are denying the truth of the Word. It's not a joke.

Good morning,

Years ago I had a talk with my step-daughter about Jesus. She told me in a matter of fact way, that the only way she would believe that Jesus is real, is that if He showed up in the room and spoke her name. I was reminded of some other folks who once asked for a miracle....

Mt 12:38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, "Teacher, we want to see a miraculous sign from you."

Mt 12:39 He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

We know what the "sign of the prophet Jonah" is. Personally, I believe that we should be grateful that salvation through Jesus Christ was given for us. As far as seeking signs, miracles, and suchlikie, it sure seems to me that Jesus was very clear about what is more important. One other thing, it is said that the Scriptures are all we need...

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

2Ti 3:17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I don't know this boy or his parents. I've never read this book, nor would I want to. All I can say is that the Word of God is pretty clear, the righteous shall live by faith.

Ro 1:17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

It was mentioned that we should always test the spirits as we are instructed. Thankfully, someone sat down after reading this book and did just that, and shared this with everyone who would listen.

God bless,

Randal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,399
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:emot-questioned:

The devil has many tools in which to spread his lies, sometimes those tools include children.

OK, man, what evil or bad fruit do you perceive to result from this? What is the devil accomplishing in your opinion?

It's contrary to the Word. Since when do we accept lies against the Word if they come from the mouth of children? Test all things, throw out that which isn't true, including the stuff coming from a child. I don't think he went to heaven at all and I'm still shocked that his father is pushing this so hard.

"Everybody had wings except Jesus, He just hovered up and down".

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

This is harmful to anyone's faith . . . how?

Is this what "being like Jesus" is about to you? :hmmm:

Well, misrepresenting Jesus is a serious sin to me. Encouraging a child to continue in their false fantasy is bad parenting. Have you thought about the damage it will do to the child's faith to be encouraged to continue down a path that very clearly contradicts scripture? The father is clearly saying to put personal experience above the Word.

If anything, the comments about Jesus prove this book to be a heresy. Why other christians would want to read this is beyond me.

We are pulled all the time to stand apart from His Word even the innocence of children are used in this persuastion... surely his evil is seen

2 Cor 11:14-15

14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

NKJV

Matt 4:3-4

3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread." 4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"

NKJV

Rom 3:2-4

2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

"That You may be justified in Your words,

And may overcome when You are judged."

NKJV

As God is no respect of persons young to old so also His Word is the only light to see that which is in truth or lie... Love Steven

Man, you said that you believe that boy was being used, if hes truely loves God and so does his father, and if they were being honest to thier fullest ability (keeping in mind though a pastor he was not refering to the bible, only what he learned from his son) then the only one they were being used by is Christ! and please dont be one of the misled who chooses to battle against him, you dont want to get in his way. the bible is our living resource its true but it doesnt supercede Christ himself you are forgetting........Fez, your cool beans

Maybe if that pastor had consulted his bible we wouldn't be having this conversation.

the bible is our living resource its true but it doesnt supercede Christ himself you are forgetting........

So then, anyone could come along and say they spoke with Jesus and it wouldn't matter if their words contradicted what the bible says, because nobody questions Christ.

If you truly believe that, you are setting yourself up for every scam artist in the world.

I and others have asked for scripture to verify his claims. To date, none have come forward. Perhaps you would like to shed some light on the subject.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Matthew 24:23

Then if anyone says to you,