Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I went back and read what that Dr. Preacher said about the kid and his experience. Nothing the kid experienced bothers me and yes I have read and studied the Bible with Almighty Jesus. And trying to discredit a young child will fire up the Lord. And anybody that knows Jesus knows this. I've never read the kid's book but I did hear him talk about his experience on TV.

What contradicts the Bible?

Example

The Doctor Preacher says this

Jesus' clothing

He says Jesus' "clothes were white," p. 65, but the only one in Heaven who is not clothed in white is our Lord. His robe is "dipped in blood," Rev 19:13. The word for dip is "bapto." This is the word from which we get the word baptize. I would think this might stand out to a four-year-old.

When Jesus went thru his transformation with the disicples ....His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

Dipped in Blood is the time of wrath. When he takes back this world.

Many seem to demonize this innocent child for his experience. I guess the child is in good company because they demonized Jesus too. But remember what Jesus said about his accusers. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgiven. I hope everybody is confident in their relationship with Jesus because anybody calling this kid a liar and deceiver and demonizing him will have no chance for forgiveness if it came from the Holy Spirit.

It is very simple... it is either God or satan...love or hate...I didn't see any hate in this revelation to this young child...I find it ironic that it is a Dr. writing the article and dogging the kid...

And if it is from God...and people like bullying a young child...I guess we will find out if Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is true or not...because this is a perfect example of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.....and the Bible is very clear it is unforgiven....that is y the Bible warns people over and over be careful what comes out of your mouth... your better off saying nothing and let it be...then joining in the bandwagon...

What rubbish.

This isn't bullying the child and no one I saw is demonizing the child. We are told to compare all things to the Word and that is obviously an unpopular thing these days. You also should do a more thorough bible study on blasphemy, because it's not that.

Are you accusing me of committing the unforgivable sin because I compared a 4 year old's fantasy to the Word and found it wanting? That's rich :thumbsup:. I'd rather be obedient to the Lord and the Word, than buy into this fantasy and accept things that contradict the Word.

The child is not telling biblical truth. That doesn't mean that he is unsaved, that he has a demon, that no one can experience God today, that God doesn't talk to us personally in addition to His Word, or that I am committing blasphemy. It just means the kid isn't telling biblical truth. No need to make this more than it is.

Personally I don't know the child or his family haven't read his book...heard him talk briefly on TV...

Someone compares this to the Word, finds it wanting.... but you ... don't know the child, haven't read the book, but heard it briefly on TV, and yet feel confident enough to accuse others of blasphemy for not accepting this fantasy as a vision from God?

:laugh::taped:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

name='Press Forward' timestamp='1303483270' post='1669375

So openly curious

[just for the record...r u calling the child a liar, deceiver and child of satan.....and specifically what bothers u about his experience......when I read the posts I see jealousy and enviousness of a nine year old child...and it is sad that people can't get some joy and hope.... from this child's experience..

Just for the record "No" I am not calling the child a liar, deceiver and child of Satan if I had done this you would not have had to ask me if I did. However, I am calling the devil a liar, deceiver and "not the child" but that the devil will use the carnal nature of any of us and that.......

"we wrestle not against flesh and blood "but" against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places ( Ephesians 6:12 ).

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after thee flesh: ( For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; ( 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 )

What bothers me specifically about this child's experience is that it is in opposition to the things taught to us in scripture as Dr. Winston has also observed and explained. The serpent in the garden mixed lies into the things God told Adam about the tree of life and the tree of good and evil in order to deceive Eve so that all of the human race would be born with the fallen nature of Adam.

You say that when you read the posts that you saw jealousy and inviousness of a nine year old. Exactly how so ?

There is joy in havng children for the can be gentle, kind, loving and full of plenty of laughs along the road.

It is Christ who is our blessed hope that we should put our hope in. I'm not being harsh though it may sound like it but children do not have the ability to redeem us from our tresspasses against God as that hope only comes through Jesus Christ.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; ( Titus 2:13-15 ) It is in this that we have our hope in as it was Jesus Christ who gave himself for us that he might reedem us. In heaven we shall see and hear what eye hath not seen nor hear hath heard not in part but in the fullness of the knowledge of God.

some of u r offended because the child said everybody had wings.

I am not offended because the child said everybody had wings for the child did not transgress me in anyway by saying everybody had wings even though it is unscriptural and no scripture has been given to support those thoughts.

Jesus said at the resurrection we will be like angels...if we are like angels...what is wrong with having wings.

Can you give your scriptural reference that teaches this. There is nothing "wrong" with having wings but it doesn't mean everybody will have wings.

Jesus said he is the God of the living...so y r u offended if the child saw his loved one

No, why would I be offended if the child saw his loved one for the child did nothing wrong towards me by saying that..

nothing in this Child's experience should offend anybody...it was a loving experience during a time of crisis

As for others being offended from the child's experience I can't speak for them. There are many inspiring stories that can really move the heart of a person and there have been many loving experiences that are told. But not all that is told within a persons time of crisis is not par with the scriptures and certainly cannot be a solid rock to stand upon. Am I against such stories, no I am not but when the story is made into the gospel truth when it goes plainly against what God has given to us about spiritual matters in the bible then those stories and experiences I do not accept as truth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Personally I don't know the child or his family haven't read his book...heard him talk briefly on TV...

Someone compares this to the Word, finds it wanting.... but you ... don't know the child, haven't read the book, but heard it briefly on TV, and yet feel confident enough to accuse others of blasphemy for not accepting this fantasy as a vision from God?

:laugh::taped:

I believe anything positive, encouraging, loving, and understanding can come from Almighty God thru Children, animals, and even some adults.

...none of the following offends me but all of it seems to offend you

According to the younger Burpo he:

·Had angels sing "Jesus Loves Me," and "Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho," p. xviii

·Was exhorted by Jesus, "Jesus told me I had to be nice," p. 56

·Met John the Baptist, p. 64

·Petted Jesus' horse, p. 63

·Met and sat in Jesus' lap, p. xix

·Saw the "markers" on Jesus ‐ the nail scarred feet and hands, p. 67

·Did homework assigned by Jesus with other children, p. 72

·Grew a pair of wings ("really little" ones), p. 87

·Noted that all in Heaven except Jesus have wings, p. 72

·Met his great grandfather, "Pop," p. 86

·Met his still born sister, p. 94

·Saw God's Throne and Jesus' Throne to the right, p. 100

·Saw the Angel Gabriel who sits on God's left and is "really nice," p. 101

Had a "little chair" brought in so he could sit next to the Holy Spirit, p. 102

·Describes the Holy Spirit as "kind of blue" in color, p. 103

·Reminded his dad, that Jesus "really loves the children," p. 106

·Revealed that Jesus "died on the cross so we could go see his Dad," p.111

·Revealed that "Jesus shoots down power for Daddy when he is talking" (preaching), p. 125

·Was adamant there were "swords in Heaven," p. 132

·Angels "carry swords so they can keep Satan out of Heaven," p. 133

·Saw Satan, p. 134

·Predicts a coming war that will "destroy this world" in which "Jesus and the angels and the good people are going to fight against Satan and the monsters and the badpeople."...although the women and the children got to stand back and watch," p. 136

·Said his Dad would fight these "monsters" with a "sword or a bow and arrow," p. 138

If I understand you right...no way that this came from Almighty God because it is not biblical. What I am asking then....if you are wrong....a big if....wouldn't you get a big sinking feeling in your spirit and belly and a tremendous wanting that will never happen..

when I watched the Child it brought a smile to my face and some joy to my heart because he was such a humble, innocent child and he spoke with confidence and sincerity. I see a Godly love written all over this journey the child experienced. You obviously think the kid is a lying little brat that is distorting the word of God and influenced by satan and his parents should correct him and prayed over deeply. And if anybody believes this nonsense...they don't know the word or Jesus and should repent for even considering this has any biblical truth...

Ezekiel 1:28

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

This confirms there is a good chance Jesus has a rainbow horse. Maybe in the child innocense the horse appeared to be rainbow because the horse was next to Jesus and his radiance...or maybe the horse was rainbow colored. Did this occur to any of the biblical scholars fault finding the child?

From OC

I'm not being harsh though it may sound like it but children do not have the ability to redeem us from our tresspasses against God as that hope only comes through Jesus Christ.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; ( Titus 2:13-15 ) It is in this that we have our hope in as it was Jesus Christ who gave himself for us that he might reedem us. In heaven we shall see and hear what eye hath not seen nor hear hath heard not in part but in the fullness of the knowledge of God.

The child never said he had the power to redeem us from our sins...he gave Jesus all the glory...and he boasted in Jesus. How you see satan in any of this is beyond me...when your looking for the blessed hope...sometimes you look right past the love of Jesus Christ in the people and animals and all his creation....if you want to lose favor with Jesus Christ real quick...become a fault finder, and accuser of brethren...because if you are one of his...and those are some of your attributes....you will be rebuked...until you understand...he came for the sinner...and all mankind and you better focus on the good in everybody...and everything...and let him be the only judge...of everything...

and if this child had that kind of favor with Jesus Christ...to share with the world...you would be fighting against Almighty God...is it worth it...

Edited by Press Forward

some of u r offended because the child said everybody had wings...

Jesus said at the resurrection we will be like angels...if we are like angels...what is wrong with having wings...

So glad you brought this up. :thumbsup: I have a question for you.

Has the resurrection already occurred? If not, where did the people get their wings?

Here's the entire quote.

Man asked:

Has the resurrection already occurred? If not, where did the people get their wings?

24 Martha answered, I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?

27 Yes, Lord, she replied, I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.

Jesus is the resurrection. Sounds like he is capable of rising from the dead, bringing back the dead, and visiting with a child whenever and wherever he wants. Do you not believe he is capable of miraculous events? This is quite appropriate being good Friday and all. He is alive and doing wonderful things. It is not good to be jealous and envious. Be thankful and grateful Almighty God has everything under control.

This post has been edited by Press Forward: Today, 02:09 PM

So you honestly believe the resurrection of the dead has already taken place? :blink: Wow, where have I been?

This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. :laugh:

I don't think this child could have made up such a detailed story on his own. If I had to guess, I would say he either had a very vivid dream or an adult helped create this story to make money off of the book? Of course, that is just an opinion, but why on earth would children have school assignments in heaven? Some of the things in the story appear too fantastic to be real. At the same time, they would make perfect sense in the mind of a child who was religious and still thinking like a child. I think the most likely answer is that he was telling the truth and it was all a dream.

That's what I think too.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

·Angels "carry swords so they can keep Satan out of Heaven," p. 133

·Saw Satan, p. 134

If the angels are keeping Satan out of heaven, where did he see Satan?

Why do people put limitations on Jesus Christ. Jesus can bind up satan and let the child examine him anywhere at anytime in the universe. Don't you believe that?

18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

For some reason people think Satan has access to heaven still. Jesus said I saw Satan fall like lightning. Satan has been cursed and thrown out of heaven, you don't have to be a bibical scholar to figure out satan is the god of this world. Just turn on the news. We must rise above it, always. It makes sense that he would always want to come back to heaven and raise havoc look what he does on earth...he is jealous, envious and everything total opposite of Jesus. The bible talks about angels carrying swords and not letting man have access to the tree of life. Jesus even told his disciples to carry a sword.

There is enough scripture to back everything the Child described. If you believe he and his parents wrote the book to get money...and it was a hoax..that is your free will... I believe they did it with good intentions...and if they took the time and energy to share it with people they deserve some money..it is hard work to write a book.......especially with so many naysayers around....I pray they r blessed over and over for their courage and braveness....take the child to Disneyland and have a joyous time....

So you honestly believe the resurrection of the dead has already taken place? Wow, where have I been?

This just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades

Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Revelation 20:13

The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

I believe the resurrection of dead is a spiritual process that evolves around Jesus Christ. I believe there is tremendous activity in the spiritual realm. Jesus and his angels are assigning the dead to holding pens daily. I believe when you you die you will be placed in one of four or five places according to those scriptures in the Bible...until the final judgement when we find out if our name is in the Lamb's Book of Life..if not....at that point you will be cast into the Fiery Lake of Burning Sulfer...Jesus is in charge of everything...and has access to everywhere...if your one of his you will meet him in the clouds some day...it says the dead in Christ will rise first...i figure we will be coming out of a holding pens...somewhere in the spiritual realm...in earth.... on earth or in between earth..then the people in Jesus on earth will rise to the clouds...I believe there is a whole of testing thru final tribulation...for Jesus to see who really loves him and believes in him...not with their mouths...with their hearts...

I don't have all the answers but I don't mind defending a Child's Journey with Jesus. What I've read on this board is false accusing if the child is speaking from his heart. Weird thing is that is exactly what they did to Jesus Christ...Almighty God...over 2000 years ago...so nothing mankind does surprises me...even if they call themselves christians...

Edited by Press Forward

I don't think this child could have made up such a detailed story on his own. If I had to guess, I would say he either had a very vivid dream or an adult helped create this story to make money off of the book? Of course, that is just an opinion, but why on earth would children have school assignments in heaven? Some of the things in the story appear too fantastic to be real. At the same time, they would make perfect sense in the mind of a child who was religious and still thinking like a child. I think the most likely answer is that he was telling the truth and it was all a dream.

That's what I think too.

:thumbsup: