nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I don't think your government would say he was dead if he was not. Think about it. What happens if he pops up in one of his video's holding the daily paper and saying " the reports of my death were greatly exaggerated"

:24:

Sorry, but that was funny.

Fez has a point. If they didn't kill him, then the first sighting of Osama, video release, etc etc, will absolutely destroy Obama. There is too much at risk to lie.

A whole new style of conspiracy theorists will now start popping up that Osama bin Laden is still alive.

Well, that was always going to happen regardless of what evidence was given.

Why is it that Obama's wicked minions can ridicule and humiliate but we can't fire back? If this person claims to be a christian (and I now have doubts) then they can forgive me...and they can also be required to "act" christian.

We aren't to stoop to that level to fight. Our weapons of warfare are not carnal...

Another potential angle for conspiracy theorists is the timing of the announcement, according to Patricia Turner, a professor of folklore at the University of California, Davis. The most amusing theory she has seen so far speculates that Obama timed the announcement to knock [url=http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/livescience/sc_livescience/storytext/binladensdeathspawnsconspiracytheories/41309436/SIG=11s6me7re/*http://www.livescience.com/12900-donald-trump-respect.html]Trump

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/07/1987

They can call us "birthers" and "deathers" if they want. That means they shouldn't be upset if someone calls them idiots and cowards

Someone is sounding overly sensitive here. :whistling:

What I said, I said in good humored jest. If I offended anyone, I really am sorry. I ask for forgiveness from my brothers and sisters in Christ.

A whole new style of conspiracy theorists will now start popping up that Osama bin Laden is still alive.

I hereby coin the term for these loonies as "deathers". :24:

When someone starts painting ridicule on people who have reasonable and legitimate questions instead of even trying to address the issues being raised, then they are bullies. I don't like bullies...especially not the ones who justify murdering children.

I push back when it's obvious they aren't here to reason. It's a paternal thing. You can ignore me if it bothers you....or feel free to stop them in a more "restrained" way if you think you can.

Who is justifying the murder of children?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

For starters the democratic party (pro abortion).

Guest -RadicalMan-

This topic just got back on track....lets not derail it again with secondary issues.

This topic just got back on track....lets not derail it again with secondary issues.

:thumbsup:

Come on people.

For starters the democratic party (pro abortion).

There are some democrats who are pro-life. They really played a part towards the endgame of getting Obamacare passed, remember? I, for one, am a pro-life Democrat. So, don't just assume that all Democrats all pro-choice. Especially Christian Democrats.

Okay, so back to the subject. I think the best argument for his death has already been mentioned. Its the political ramifications of Osama surfacing when the administration had been claiming that he was dead. Obama knows this would be political suicide and knows there would be no benefits to it.

Guest man

I think the best argument for his death has already been mentioned. Its the political ramifications of Osama surfacing when the administration had been claiming that he was dead. Obama knows this would be political suicide and knows there would be no benefits to it.

Unless Obama knew beforehand that Osama was already dead and was/is using that information to his advantage.

Guest man

Why do people WANT to believe conspiracies?

For me, it's not that I honestly believe them, it's just fun to play with all the possibilities.

Theater of the mind. :)