• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

He doesn't equate them with terrorism though. I assume you mean terrorists (Hamas). I assume the comparison he makes is between the irredentists on both sides and Hamas as well as being terrorists are irredentists. Not by the way that there hasn't been acts of terrorism from fringe ultra zionists. Remember the murder of 29 arabs at the Cave of the Patriachs in Hebron by Baruch Goldstein or the murder of Yitzhak Rabin by Yigal Amir.

Yes he does, and you are attempting to set up a false dichotomy. You mention two people. Two people do not make Zionists a terrorist organization. Hamas is a terrorist organization totally.

And it isn't even what this thread about, but I realize that you have to defend Islam in whatever thread you find it mentioned.

What defence of Islam, search through the thread and find if it's there. My reaction was to Shiloh and his tendency to vilify anyone who disagrees with him.

Amor, I have to agree. Some others have also picked up on the fact that you defend Islam at every opportunity. I am not saying you are wrong doing this if it is what you believe, but at Christian site such as Worthy? You will be called on it over and over again.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

He doesn't equate them with terrorism though. I assume you mean terrorists (Hamas). I assume the comparison he makes is between the irredentists on both sides and Hamas as well as being terrorists are irredentists. Not by the way that there hasn't been acts of terrorism from fringe ultra zionists. Remember the murder of 29 arabs at the Cave of the Patriachs in Hebron by Baruch Goldstein or the murder of Yitzhak Rabin by Yigal Amir.

Yes he does, and you are attempting to set up a false dichotomy. You mention two people. Two people do not make Zionists a terrorist organization. Hamas is a terrorist organization totally.

And it isn't even what this thread about, but I realize that you have to defend Islam in whatever thread you find it mentioned.

What defence of Islam, search through the thread and find if it's there. My reaction was to Shiloh and his tendency to vilify anyone who disagrees with him.

Amor, I have to agree. Some others have also picked up on the fact that you defend Islam at every opportunity. I am not saying you are wrong doing this if it is what you believe, but at Christian site such as Worthy? You will be called on it over and over again.

I don't think you'll find much if any defence of Islam in my posts. What you will find is an attempt to counter the the dislike and at times hatred of Muslims and Arabs, the two terms are not of course synonymous, and in particular the vitriolic attacks on the Palestinian people. With regard to the Israel Palestine, since this in this absurd diversion of a thread has become an issue, I've never hidden my support for a just two state, something that finds more favour amongst ordinary Israelis and Palestinians than it does on these boards.

In general, you'll also find me critiquing, as in this case, those who rather than engage with those who disagree with them resort to personal abuse. I find this unacceptable behaviour that needs to be highlighted.

If I see a post I disagree with, I make my disagreement clear, that seems to me to be my Christian duty, if others is agree with me it's theirs to engage with me and seek to correct me. There is nothing Christian about tolerating or turning a blind eye to thing you believe are wrong.

Guest shiloh357
I don't think you'll find much if any defence of Islam in my posts.
Oh puhleeeese....

What you will find is an attempt to counter the the dislike and at times hatred of Muslims and Arabs, the two terms are not of course synonymous, and in particular the vitriolic attacks on the Palestinian people.
No one here hates Muslims or Palestinians, but we do hate their hatred of Israel and their agenda to annihilate and supplant Israel.

With regard to the Israel Palestine, since this in this absurd diversion of a thread has become an issue, I've never hidden my support for a just two state, something that finds more favour amongst ordinary Israelis and Palestinians than it does on these boards.
Your "two state" is a Eurpean fantasy and really doesn't take the real dynamics of the conflict or the openly stated agenda of the Arab world to destroy Israel.

In general, you'll also find me critiquing, as in this case, those who rather than engage with those who disagree with them resort to personal abuse. I find this unacceptable behaviour that needs to be highlighted.
Calling an anti-Semitic statement "anti-Semitic" is not personal abuse. It is honesty... and honesty that you are unable to face up to.

I don't think you'll find much if any defence of Islam in my posts.
Oh puhleeeese....

You're doing it again, If these posts exist post a link to them. Here are all my posts. Expose me if you can. If you can't, well it's for others to draw their conclusions about the validity and credibility of our respective posts.

With regard to the Israel Palestine, since this in this absurd diversion of a thread has become an issue, I've never hidden my support for a just two state, something that finds more favour amongst ordinary Israelis and Palestinians than it does on these boards.
Your "two state" is a Eurpean fantasy and really doesn't take the real dynamics of the conflict or the openly stated agenda of the Arab world to destroy Israel.

European fantasy eh! It's an objective of major Israeli political parties such as Kadima, the Israeli Labour Party, Yisrael Beitnu and plenty of other minor parties. It's an objective of the current Israeli president and I'm sure it's something even Bibi will do a deal on. It also reflects the fact that however much the extremists on both side wail the current situation is a stalemate and neither the Israelis or Palestinians are going to go anywhere. There is no long-term alternative. The Jews are not going to be driven into the sea and the Palestinians are not going to be driven over the Jordan. Those are the real dynamics.

Calling an anti-Semitic statement "anti-Semitic" is not personal abuse. It is honesty... and honesty that you are unable to face up to.

Yes, but it clearly wasn't an anti-semitic comment.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

European fantasy eh!

Please show us the evidence that the Palestinians really are interested in two peaceful states side-by-side.

You defend Islam and you defend it often. You defend Hamas, which is a terrorist organization.

Not true, If I'm lying about this cut the rhetoric and expose me by using my posts.It's not difficult they're all accesible.

European fantasy eh!

Please show us the evidence that the Palestinians really are interested in two peaceful states side-by-side.

Politically since the Oslo accords of 1993.

On the ground, because the like most Israelis mosst Palestinians just want to get on and have a decent life. Palestinians are as normal and pragmatic as anyone else.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

European fantasy eh!

Politically since the Oslo accords of 1993.

On the ground, because the like most Israelis mosst Palestinians just want to get on and have a decent life. Palestinians are as normal and pragmatic as anyone else.

Actions hinting at this desire don't exist - plain and simple. They want Israel wiped off the face of the earth and then peace, but that's not going to happen.