• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A lot of people are banking on "Christ" cross.

Hi, would you please explain what you meant by this?

I've read one good thought today by Beinsa Douno and would like to share it with all those friends who are interested in these kind of thoughts.

Who is holy?

"Holy is only he who loves, if he does not love, there is no holiness in him."

I'm wondering what you believe about the Lord being righteous and just?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

How is one saved Love Wisdom Truth?

Love the Lord with all of your heart, with all your strenght ..........

Do the Will of God.

Love all.

Who is holy?

"Holy is only he who loves, if he does not love, there is no holiness in him."

Here are some links I have found. Please, show us where all these people are wrong. Each site goes into depth of what Peter taught and how they also follwo his teachings. If they differ then what you believe, sit and tell us of your faith.

The English Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) Home Page

Translations from Bulgarian of Authentic Versions of the Lectures and Other Works

The White Brotherhood Society

The Christ of The White Brotherhood Society

It is late and I work tomorrow. I will continue to watch for your answers.

God Bless.

I am sorry, it will take me way too much time to read everything on the internet and show you what is wrong. It is the same if I show you web sites that wrongfully describe the Teaching of Jesus and ask you to show me where people are wrong. Way too much work for you right?

Not everyone has good intentions out there. People crusified Jesus, let alone somebody else. They may willingly or unknowingly say bad things about anybody. We have to be smart enough to check things for ourselves before we hit with the hammer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Here are some links I have found. Please, show us where all these people are wrong. Each site goes into depth of what Peter taught and how they also follwo his teachings. If they differ then what you believe, sit and tell us of your faith.

The English Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) Home Page

Translations from Bulgarian of Authentic Versions of the Lectures and Other Works

The White Brotherhood Society

The Christ of The White Brotherhood Society

It is late and I work tomorrow. I will continue to watch for your answers.

God Bless.

I am sorry, it will take me way too much time to read everything on the internet and show you what is wrong. It is the same if I show you web sites that wrongfully describe the Teaching of Jesus and ask you to show me where people are wrong. Way too much work for you right?

You are wrong to compare the teachings of Jesus with the teachings of Peter Deunov. To answer your question, I always have time for Christ.

Not everyone has good intentions out there. People crusified Jesus, let alone somebody else. They may willingly or unknowingly say bad things about anybody. We have to be smart enough to check things for ourselves before we hit with the hammer.

Again, you equate Peter Deunov as an equal to Jesus. This saddens me, wondering how much you follow the man and not Christ. As for the sites I publishes, they are in favor of Peter Deunov and his teaching, so they would in no way, have false intentions and post lies. As for being smart enough before we hit with the hammer, I suggest you to be wise enough to investigate what is being taught by holding it up against scripture to ensure it lines up with scripture, as we are told to do. Sometimes, being a Berean causes change when the truth is shined on our beliefs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Good post, the first line I made bold, made me raise an eyebrow. "Gospel through Christ paid for nobodies sins"????? There are Christians that actually believe this??????? It's like, HELLO, one of the main points of Christianity is accepting Jesus as our Lord an Savior, that is why were called Christians.

Now for the two other points that caught my attention.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Now this question isn't directed to you th1bill, but to everyone. Why is it that people think, that people they don't really know are nonbelievers? One time I posted something about God's Love on Facebook. This fella who was a classmate of mind (class of 19**....okay "74" :laugh: ), whom I haven't seen in I guess thirty years, posted "I didn't know you were a Believer in Christ". I guess my old classmate didn't really know me, we should be careful on what we assume.

Now, you see, that is not only a good question but one that should always but is not often asked. My position is based on a mid-eighties survey, years of observation and a teeny bit of assumption. The survey was conducted by the Barna Group and I was taught that it went cross spectrum to include all possible denominations and was done in a double blind fashion so as to relieve any anxiety of discovery. I do not recall all of the questions but they were all on Basic Christianity. They were questions such as, "Do you believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus,"and " Do you believe that Jesus' death on the cross paid your Sin Debt.

The qualifying terms were only the Faithful should be able to take the Survey and this was defined by no less than attendance of at least three services a week. This, it is reported, was usually less than fifteen percent of the attending membership of the Body. The results were likely slanted because some will never believe that nobody will ever know their answers but less than Ten Percent of this group actually believed the Basic Tenants of the Christian Faith and that would translate out to less than 2% of the entire Church Family. Couple this with Jesus' statement on the Wide And the Narrow Gates and a few other scriptures spoken by Him and you have my Working Platform or my statement.

Having performed on stage, off and on, for about twenty-five years I observed a wide selection of Lost Folks in the Juke Joints and other spots. In the past twenty-plus years I cannot begin to count the advances from ?Christian? women ad they all were advised that I was married and quite a few still did not understand my rejection of their offers. I suppose a case can be made for me having a "Jaded" outlook but there it is... warts and all.

How is one saved Love Wisdom Truth?

Do the Will of God.

Love all.

There is no payment for sin before a holy God but what Jesus paid on the cross. Trusting in any works doesn't get the job done.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Do the Will of God.

Love all.

There is no payment for sin before a holy God but what Jesus paid on the cross. Trusting in any works doesn't get the job done.

I was led by the Spirit to comment on this post of his but I don't wish to become a persecutor either. You, how-ever have hit the nail right, square, on the head! With a thorough read of the scriptures and paying attention to what James actually said about works it is crystal clear that any saved person will do the works of god because he or she loves God and not to earn their salvation, position or for points. It has actually been admitted by Pastors preaching in the A.O.G. Churches that they are completely aware of this but they preach Salvation by works because they do not believe that people will work just because they love the Father. I have never been large on the teachings of the Assemblies any way but you would think that they would look at the Baptists and see that while we do not have any more workers than they do in our Churches but neither do we have any less. It worries me when I preach or teach the Word of God anyway but to stand there and proclaim, "Thus saith the LORD" and teach "Salvation By Works!" It is just not a comfortable position to find oneself in front of the Great White Throne just after the Second Resurrection!

You can find a lot of people citing all day long the Bible, or Christ, but do they really have Love in their hearts as Jesus did?

If I were you I wouldn't make a statement on any person being bad until I do my research and find the facts for myself.

(Do not fall into beliefs that only your understanding of the Gospel is the most right one, and everyone elses not, because right on this forum many do not believe in everything you do.)

:thumbsup:

... The Gospel

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

... And The Bread

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Mark 4:4

... Please Sir, Do Not Steal The Bread From The Little Ones

... And Seriously

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. Deuteronomy 32:39-40

... Don't Mess With JESUS

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:11-16