• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

21 October, 2011

http://www.news.com....i-1226061822767

What is devastating about this, is that he has not learned nor repented. This is now the third date he has set, which demonstrates a clear inadequacy in his understanding of the Word and it's message about the second coming. I had hoped this embarassment would cause a desire to be introspective, examine why he was wrong, but it has not done that. Pray for those who did follow him, that they would clearly see this man for what he is, a false prophet, and seek the the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

Amazing. And I had just this afternoon read where he knew there was a lesson to be learned in all of this. Apparently being Berean was not the lesson.

But isnt the Oct date one that he had set awhile ago as the final end when those who were not raptured and left behind will face judgment and the world destroyed?

Anyone who listens to him this time really has no excuse for believing his junk.

As a secular man once said, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". This is the third time his date setting was wrong.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.91
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Ugh! Now we'll have to go through this circus all over again in October. :wacko:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

The lesson he learned AJ is that "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!" :laugh: The scary this is, if he continues guessing, one of these times he may be right! :taped:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

The lesson he learned AJ is that "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!" :laugh: The scary this is, if he continues guessing, one of these times he may be right! :taped:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :24:

What is devastating about this, is that he has not learned nor repented. This is now the third date he has set, which demonstrates a clear inadequacy in his understanding of the Word and it's message about the second coming. I had hoped this embarassment would cause a desire to be introspective, examine why he was wrong, but it has not done that. Pray for those who did follow him, that they would clearly see this man for what he is, a false prophet, and seek the the Lord.

2 Corithians 4

3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,

4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Through chatting with a friend over what he acknowledged was a very difficult weekend, it dawned on him that instead of the biblical Rapture in which the faithful would be swept up to the heavens, May 21 had instead been a "spiritual" Judgment Day, which places the entire world under Christ's judgment, he said.

The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21.

How very like cults who claimed that He returned in around the turn of the 1900s. The Great Disappointment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday;_ylt=AjQx0X6KJB6N4fvI859StaOs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNxOWszcWdtBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNTI0L3VzX2Fwb2NhbHlwc2Vfc2F0dXJkYXkEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDcmFkaW9ob3N0c2F5

Family Radio would never tell anyone what they should do with their belongings, and those who had fewer would cope, Camping said.

"We're not in the business of financial advice," he said. "We're in the business of telling people there's someone who you can maybe talk to, maybe pray to, and that's God."

But he also said that he wouldn't give away all his possessions ahead of Oct 21.

"I still have to live in a house, I still have to drive a car," he said. "What would be the value of that? If it is Judgment Day why would I give it away?"

Weasel.

Same link btw.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Oct 21 is a Friday, and I do so hate having my weekends interfered with.

I work hard enough as it is without having to try and nail my roof down and put in extra fire buckets..... :whistling:

Prominent Church leaders should stand up and show this person what harm he is doing to the Ministry and if he continues with his false prophecies, to disavow and condemn his words and actions. This stuff is really hurting the cause of Christ.