wyguy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

GWB is NOT a conservative so why do does the right run to defend him so much?

Well if you read what I said, I was not defending him, I was making a point using him as an example

I ALWAYS come right out with it, Isaiah, so don't bait me. I'll not tolerate it.

Yes, you do, I was just clarifying, as I got the feeling you felt that way when you said

Tina, you have written what was in my head (and always has been).

to Tina's remark

This birth certificate scandal is completely and utterly about racism.

Made me feel that you were very subtly accusing some people here of racism. Thats why I asked. That and the fact that the main issue I have been pointing at the whole point is the racism issue, and that is the one thing you have not commented on. You have been latching on to my political beliefs and attacking on that but ignoring everything I have said about the race issue. I am here not to debate, the validity of the arguments, as I stated I only commented on it due to the race card being played, something I am sick and tired of. I have noticed that when a person uses the race card, they are usually as racist or more so then the person they are accusing of being racist. I am tired of it.

Yeah, lots of stuff is classified that way that's merely true.

I do not understand this statement. Are you saying that because you belive something is true, then its okay to be mean and cruel about it?

I don't believe Tina accused anyone, or everyone, of racism......at least not here. She said the B.C. issue was based on racism and it really is, simply because those that believe in that stuff are MOSTLY against Obama as a person of color. I am told this by actual devotees of those CTs. When was I ever subtle when making comments, btw? I don't believe in being mean or cruel though; just above board. I am not trying to browbeat anyone here.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

Song and dance.

Usually kills a thread.....

We need a "sigh" emoticon.