• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

i might also add that if you have the Holy Spirit dewlling with you and you keep a good relation with him, it really won't matter whether or not all those angels come here, and or it does become just like it was before the flood..... If you have the Lord in your life either way is ok..... it is a big deal, but so is our Lord.

AMEN to all that!

Shiloh357, I have much respect for you as I see from many of your posts that you have a lot of knowledge of the Word, but I have to disagree with your view in this matter. Looking into these things as I have been for the past couple months, I can not just discount them so easily anymore.

:thumbsup:

Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:10-16

Want Real Trouble?

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Look No Farther Than That Big Fellow In The Mirror

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9

And There Are Two Father's Or So I'm Told

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

And One Will Be Done

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

By The Son

For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee. Hebrews 2:5-12

So Give Glory

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

Where Glory Is Do

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. Revelation 5:11-14

And Pray And Pray And Pray For The Jew

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:12-15

LORD Save Now

Save Now~!

Thank You For Reading And As For Those Other Books, Here Is Another Take On That Old Snake

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

Chocking On The Dusty Fruit Of His Just Desserts As The KING'S Kids Sing Hallelujah

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

Hallelujah To Their Daddy Above

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Guest shiloh357
every civilization that has a recorded history speaks of beings higher than humans coming here and having children with humans and pretty much trying to rule planet earth..... From old Babyl, Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks Romans, Chinese, Mayans, Aztec's Navajo and even the Cherokee's speak of these entities.

Sure if you listen to the discredited "scholars" on the History Channel.

So why should it be any different that the Hebrew writings would mention them.
Becuase the Hebrews writings are not speaking of them. The whole point is that you have NO Scriptural evidence. All you have are assumptions. You want to believe that the fallen angels descended to the earth, so you read it into the Bible. Those "scholars" who argue that these creatures are in the ancient manuscripts also attribute these things to our modern "UFO" or extraterrestrial phenomenon. Ezekiel's wheel with in a wheel was an alien spacecraft, angels are really extraterrestrials, the ark of Noah was a giant "DNA" storage facility built with the assistance of aliens, and so on. Those "scholars" who argue that these things are in the Bible AND in other cultures are usually atheists.

There are those like Erich von Daniken and his disciples who read a whole lot of conjecture and speculation into ancient artifacts and statues and all of that.

does it matter...... It really depends on what the Word is speaking of when it tells us that at the end times, it would be just as it was in the days of Noah. It goes on to speak of being married and such and so it will depend on whether or not it is only speaking of giving in marriage or if it really goes further and speaks of all the other things happening prior to the flood.
Jesus tells us exactly what He meant. Jesus was referring to the way the flood came upon the pre-flood inhabitants. They were eating, drinking attending weddings, unaware of the destruction about to come upon them. Jesus was comparing that with how it will be just before He returns and how so many will be just as unprepared for His second coming as the inhabitants of the earth were before the flood.

It remains that this "fallen angel" theory based on Gen. 6:4 has no basis in truth from a biblical standpoint. It is just a matter of reading into the text what you want it to say, and nothing more.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,277
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Shiloh the Bible doesn't call anyone but angels, Adam and Jesus Son of God or sons of God until Jesus makes it possible for us to be spiritually born and become as the angels as it puts it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This is the wackiest thing I've read all week. As was the times of Noah simply refers to the widespread sinfulness of man, bar the remnant. They were happily going about their lives without care or concern for the Lord, and were caught by surprise in the chaos.

Agreed, and I have had seen and read some wacky stuff this week.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,277
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

You guys/gals haven't really seen wacky yet. LoL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

You guys/gals haven't really seen wacky yet. LoL

That reminds me, I miss Wyguy...

Guest shiloh357

Shiloh the Bible doesn't call anyone but angels, Adam and Jesus Son of God or sons of God until Jesus makes it possible for us to be spiritually born and become as the angels as it puts it.

We are sons of God according to Jn. 1:12; Rom. 8:14, 19; Phil. 2:15; I Jn 3:1, 2. When the Bible refers to angels as the "sons of God," it only uses that term to refer to non-fallen angels. It never refers to fallen angels as the "sons of God."

"Sons of God" in Gen. 6:4 cannot be referring to angels because angels don't procreate. And again, to support the notion that angels are the object of that verse, you have to rely on sources outside of Scripture (pagan cultures, UFO theories, book of Enoch, etc.). The fact that you have only ONE verse and you have to work off of assumptions of what it says should demonstrate the weakness of the position that the nephillim are fallen angels. Not even the Hebrew supports that assumption. When the OT refers to angels, it usually uses the term melakh or melakhim "messenger(s)" (117 times) The phrase b'nei elohim or "sons of God" only refers to angels 3 times in the entire Old Testament and none in the New Testament.

So your position operates off of a very weak textual platform from a biblical standpoint.

Shiloh357, I have much respect for you as I see from many of your posts that you have a lot of knowledge of the Word, but I have to disagree with your view in this matter. Looking into these things as I have been for the past couple months, I can not just discount them so easily anymore.

:thumbsup:

Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:10-16

Want Real Trouble?

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Look No Farther Than That Big Fellow In The Mirror

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9

And There Are Two Father's Or So I'm Told

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

And One Will Be Done

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

By The Son

For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee. Hebrews 2:5-12

So Give Glory

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

Where Glory Is Do

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. Revelation 5:11-14

And Pray And Pray And Pray For The Jew

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:12-15

LORD Save Now

Save Now~!

Thank You For Reading And As For Those Other Books, Here Is Another Take On That Old Snake

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

Chocking On The Dusty Fruit Of His Just Desserts As The KING'S Kids Sing Hallelujah

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

Hallelujah To Their Daddy Above

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

I am not quite sure how to take your post brother Joe. :)

every civilization that has a recorded history speaks of beings higher than humans coming here and having children with humans and pretty much trying to rule planet earth..... From old Babyl, Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks Romans, Chinese, Mayans, Aztec's Navajo and even the Cherokee's speak of these entities.

Sure if you listen to the discredited "scholars" on the History Channel.

So why should it be any different that the Hebrew writings would mention them.
Becuase the Hebrews writings are not speaking of them. The whole point is that you have NO Scriptural evidence. All you have are assumptions. You want to believe that the fallen angels descended to the earth, so you read it into the Bible. Those "scholars" who argue that these creatures are in the ancient manuscripts also attribute these things to our modern "UFO" or extraterrestrial phenomenon. Ezekiel's wheel with in a wheel was an alien spacecraft, angels are really extraterrestrials, the ark of Noah was a giant "DNA" storage facility built with the assistance of aliens, and so on. Those "scholars" who argue that these things are in the Bible AND in other cultures are usually atheists.

There are those like Erich von Daniken and his disciples who read a whole lot of conjecture and speculation into ancient artifacts and statues and all of that.

does it matter...... It really depends on what the Word is speaking of when it tells us that at the end times, it would be just as it was in the days of Noah. It goes on to speak of being married and such and so it will depend on whether or not it is only speaking of giving in marriage or if it really goes further and speaks of all the other things happening prior to the flood.
Jesus tells us exactly what He meant. Jesus was referring to the way the flood came upon the pre-flood inhabitants. They were eating, drinking attending weddings, unaware of the destruction about to come upon them. Jesus was comparing that with how it will be just before He returns and how so many will be just as unprepared for His second coming as the inhabitants of the earth were before the flood.

It remains that this "fallen angel" theory based on Gen. 6:4 has no basis in truth from a biblical standpoint. It is just a matter of reading into the text what you want it to say, and nothing more.

DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!

Just want to say that what Erich von Daniken & that bunch of flakes on the show "Ancient Aliens"say has nothing to do with how I see the nephilim. I admit that I have watched the show to see the artifacts they show, but definitely not for their input. They have a rather atheistic (is that a word?) view of things that I disagree with.