RigMedic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

So my wife and I saw this great documentary entitled " Fat Sick and Nearly Dead". Being inspired by the film we have decided to embark on somewhat of an adventure. We are both going to spend 60 days starting on the 4th or 5th only drinking juice. I will be purchasing a juicer on thursday and am really looking forward to doing this. I have started a blog for it, anyone who wants to follow along with me is more then welcome to. I will try to write something everyday once the diet has started, right now I have kind of a prolouge , if you will haha. I have a feeling we will need prayer and support for this, so any encouraging comments left on the blo9g would be wonderful. Ill try to make it as fun to read as possible, I have a feeling I'll need a good sense of humor to survive this.

Heres the blog

operationskinty.blogspot.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

So my wife and I saw this great documentary entitled " Fat Sick and Nearly Dead". Being inspired by the film we have decided to embark on somewhat of an adventure. We are both going to spend 60 days starting on the 4th or 5th only drinking juice. I will be purchasing a juicer on thursday and am really looking forward to doing this. I have started a blog for it, anyone who wants to follow along with me is more then welcome to. I will try to write something everyday once the diet has started, right now I have kind of a prolouge , if you will haha. I have a feeling we will need prayer and support for this, so any encouraging comments left on the blo9g would be wonderful. Ill try to make it as fun to read as possible, I have a feeling I'll need a good sense of humor to survive this.

Heres the blog

May I ask how much studying you have done on fasting? Do you know what you are going to go through? How about breaking a fast? Last, have you spoken to your doctor about this, not knowing what you physical health is? I ask because so many people jump into fasting on a good idea, and some end up seriously hurting themselves.

Heres the blog

May I ask how much studying you have done on fasting? Do you know what you are going to go through? How about breaking a fast? Last, have you spoken to your doctor about this, not knowing what you physical health is? I ask because so many people jump into fasting on a good idea, and some end up seriously hurting themselves.

I have not studied this extensively but from what I have read i feel like I know what to expect. I have learned how to break the fast and be safe in doing so. As far as seeing a doctor, I dont intend to do so. From my experience whats healthy can be very subjective. I'll just use prayer.

;)

I'm going to have to recommend some medical advice before embarking on something like this. We have doctors for a reason, and I think its a resource that should be used. At least make sure everyone is in good health before starting something like this.

I'm going to have to recommend some medical advice before embarking on something like this. We have doctors for a reason, and I think its a resource that should be used. At least make sure everyone is in good health before starting something like this.

I feel that being a Paramedic is enough for me to decide whether or not this is a good idea, but thanks for your concern. I'll be posting daily updates on my blog, and if this becomes too unhealthy we wont continue.

However I dont see that happening.

Here's the blog

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Please consider talking to your doctor first.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Your blog mentioned that you will not need the other scale after you are through. I kind of chuckled because after a fast, and you start eating again, your body will absorb the food much better then before and weight gain is almost guaranteed. You will need to maintain a diet after the fast so you don't gain back what you will lose.