WN: Hamas decries any peace talks after mosque attack - Jerusalem Pos

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,498
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Hamas denounced any resumption of peace negotiations with Israel following Monday's attack on a mosque in the West Bank, adding that the Palestinian Authority ought to stop all security coordination with Israel, UPI reported.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/jpost-com-LandedPages-PrintArticle-aspx-id-236769/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

All the rocket fire hitting Israel, and they're calling vandalism on a mosque a threat to the peace process. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

All the rocket fire hitting Israel, and they're calling vandalism on a mosque a threat to the peace process. :rolleyes:

Of course, they have the right to do as they wish, become violent and destroy what they wish. After all theres going to be 'peace' in a few months when they get their state and wipe Israel off the map. :rolleyes: And the world cannot see the double standard with its blinded eyes and clogged up ears.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

If they are concerned about their mosques being a target, then they should stop using them to store weapons or allowing rockets being fired from them. It really is that simple.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Of course, they have the right to do as they wish, become violent and destroy what they wish. After all theres going to be 'peace' in a few months when they get their state and wipe Israel off the map. And the world cannot see the double standard with its blinded eyes and clogged up ears.

Mizzdy,

No one is wiping us off the map!!

If we are off the map it will be because of God's say so. and I have yet to see that kind of prophecy

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Of course, they have the right to do as they wish, become violent and destroy what they wish. After all theres going to be 'peace' in a few months when they get their state and wipe Israel off the map. :rolleyes: And the world cannot see the double standard with its blinded eyes and clogged up ears.

Mizzdy,

If we are off the map it will be because of God's say so. and I have yet to see that kind of prophecy

Oh I'm sorry!! I was being derogatory!! I know!! no one will do such a thing He will not allow it! I added an emoticons to that!!

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Mizzdy,

Oh I'm sorry!! I was being derogatory!! I know!! no one will do such a thing He will not allow it! I added an emoticons to that!!

shalom,

Mizz

Oops Mizzdy :b:

I am sorry too. I didn't mean to get tangled up in a .... well, whatever ....

I was making a point that God alone will decide the outcome...of anything

and I know you mean it that way too :emot-handshake: