• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

There is nothing new under the sun.

This has been done in days of old, long ago. We have been conditioned to believe that we are much smarter than they were in the days following Adam and Eve, however, that is unlikely and really quite foolish. They were all living close to 1000 years of life, few of us live to see 100 years of life. Imagine what the great thinkers and researchers could come up with in 1000 years!

All over the world there are stories of transhuman creatures throughout the history of man, and most cases of idol worship involves transhuman idols that are to represent 'gods". Certainly, the giants of biblical history were evil, were enemies of God's people, and had to be wiped out by God's people. We know that certain genetic markers trigger and/or halt growth, and modern cases of giantism are almost exclusively a genetic flaw.

It is my opinion that the devil is still doing evil, and there are still humans that cooperate with evil, including some in the scientific community.

It is my opinion that the devil is still doing evil, and there are still humans that cooperate with evil, including some in the scientific community.

I agree with that.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

An update: Cyborg Rat

http://johnmcternansinsights.blogspot.com/2011/10/science-transhumanism.html

Because of the prophetic word of God we know where all this is heading. There will probably be many Nobel Science winners on the

way creating the Image of the Beast. The best intellects in the world are working on this.

Israeli Researchers Build a Rat Cyborg With a Digital Brain

This statement surprised me:

DARPA's Brain Implants Would Help Replace Mental Function in Wounded Warfighters The military is leading the way towards Singularity. There is no stopping them.

The military yet!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.prophecyi...eos/tv-program/

Some general information from Tom Horn

Thanks for posting that. We need to be aware of what is happening---- it's definitely not good! The arrogance of man, to think he can improve what God has created in His image, is sickening.

The fact that these things are not fully human, as the op said, means they can not be redeemed by God because they are not made in His image. (If I am remembering correctly) This means they can be controlled by whom? Satan?

Humans have free will and can decide for self, but something that can be controlled will not have free will.

Unfortunately our kids in our public schools have been taught to learn, and not to think for themselves. As they get to college levels, most of them just go absorb whatever is given to them and accept it and go...... Too many young people today just can't/don't think for themselves and that kind of stifles free will.