Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

I realize I am new to this forum so my opinion may or may not carry any weight. After 30 years of Bible study I can find no where in the Bible of another mass resurrection of believers,other than the one spoken of in Revelation 20,called the FIRST Resurrection. So,that resurrection can be no other but the "rapture" and we all can see it doesn't take place prior to the 70th week.

Hi Enoch

The only ones described in Rev 20:4-5 are the ones who had their heads removed (beheaded for Christ), those verses mention no other group of believers. These described did not worship the beast or his image and did not receive his mark on their forehead or their hands.

What then will happen to all the other believers over the past 2,000 years who were not beheaded for Christ or never saw the beast of Rev.

We have gone over this before; Either one receives an incorruptible body and lives forever with Christ or one is sent into the Lake of fire at the Second Resurrection. There are only two Resurrections; One for the righteous, and the other for the unrighteous. One is either part of (included in) the First Resurrection (of which Christ was the first fruit) or one in part of (included in) the Second Resurrection.

1 Thes 4 states that the dead in Christ rise first, then those who are alive in Christ rise next and meet them in the air. Rev 20 leaves out all who are alive in Christ, and only mentions those who were beheaded for Christ. No place in Scripture does it say that All who are partakers of the First Resurrection are changed at the same time. The Bridegroom takes His Bride first and they go His Fathers House in Heaven. Those who were beheaded for Christ came to live and reigned with Christ for a thousand years; it does not mention this group ever going up to Heaven, but immediately reigning with Christ on Earth. Yet the Bride is take to His Fathers house. I go there to prepare a place for you.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

I realize I am new to this forum so my opinion may or may not carry any weight. After 30 years of Bible study I can find no where in the Bible of another mass resurrection of believers,other than the one spoken of in Revelation 20,called the FIRST Resurrection. So,that resurrection can be no other but the "rapture" and we all can see it doesn't take place prior to the 70th week.

Hi Enoch

The only ones described in Rev 20:4-5 are the ones who had their heads removed (beheaded for Christ), those verses mention no other group of believers. These described did not worship the beast or his image and did not receive his mark on their forehead or their hands.

What then will happen to all the other believers over the past 2,000 years who were not beheaded for Christ or never saw the beast of Rev.

We have gone over this before; Either one receives an incorruptible body and lives forever with Christ or one is sent into the Lake of fire at the Second Resurrection. There are only two Resurrections; One for the righteous, and the other for the unrighteous. One is either part of (included in) the First Resurrection (of which Christ was the first fruit) or one in part of (included in) the Second Resurrection.

1 Thes 4 states that the dead in Christ rise first, then those who are alive in Christ rise next and meet them in the air. Rev 20 leaves out all who are alive in Christ, and only mentions those who were beheaded for Christ. No place in Scripture does it say that All who are partakers of the First Resurrection are changed at the same time. The Bridegroom takes His Bride first and they go His Fathers House in Heaven. Those who were beheaded for Christ came to live and reigned with Christ for a thousand years; it does not mention this group ever going up to Heaven, but immediately reigning with Christ on Earth. Yet the Bride is take to His Fathers house. I go there to prepare a place for you.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I understand what your saying Marv,BUT they're also is no mention of another mass resurrection in the Bible.I think all the dead in Christ rise at the first resurrection and are joined in the air by the believers that are alive and remain.I also think if they're was a special resurrection just for the believers (other than) the resurrection of Revelation 20,at least 1 of the writers in the Bible would have mentioned it.

The place he went away to prepare is comming to earth with him,the New Jerusalem.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Your length of time as a forum member has no effect on whether what you post is true or not. There are members who have been here for years that are still posting the same false junk they always have. Then there are those who are new with a great deal of insight, but your eschatological theories have some problems. The "first" resurrection happens in stages. It is not all at once. Jesus was resurrected first. He was the first-fruits. Believers from the church age who died knowing Jesus directly as their savior are resurrected at the rapture. Believers who accepted Jesus during the tribulation and OT saints are resurrected at the end of the tribulation. All of those are the "first" resurrection. Because despite their seperation, time-wise, they are all resurrections of the redeemed. I know a lot of post-tribbers say that the rapture does not occur until the end of the tribulation, but that is not supported scripturally and it makes absolutely no sense. There is no point to a rapture at the end of the tribulation. There is no need for a rapture because anyone left alive who believes in Christ or anyone resurrected who believes in Christ would go into the Millennial Kingdom. Jesus told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them. It makes no sense for Jesus to prepare a place for the Church if the Church isn't going to use it.

What difference does it make if the rapture is just before He returns? Will they still not go to the place Jesus prepared for them? Those who remain during the 1000 year reign are those who die during the tribulation because of their faith in Him, not everyone who lived through the tribulation. That is not scriptural.

A post- trib rapture may not make sense but that is what the Bible says will be. The Bible doesn't say anything about the first resurrection being broken up into the church group,and everybody else later. That's what is wrong with the pre-trib view,it seperates the church from Jewish people.

What difference does it make if the rapture is just before He returns? Will they still not go to the place Jesus prepared for them? Those who remain during the 1000 year reign are those who die during the tribulation because of their faith in Him, not everyone who lived through the tribulation. That is not scriptural.

Alan, where did I say that everyone who lived through the tribulation went into the Millennium? The church has no part in the 70th week. Why is the church always trying to take away a time that rightly belongs to Israel and Israel alone? I could say more, but it would make a lot of people angry because there are many more parallels between Israel and the church than people want to admit.

This sounds alot like replacement theology,I for one hope our Jewish brothers and sisters except me and my family into their family,I have no desire to replace them as God's chosen people.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Alan, where did I say that everyone who lived through the tribulation went into the Millennium? The church has no part in the 70th week. Why is the church always trying to take away a time that rightly belongs to Israel and Israel alone? I could say more, but it would make a lot of people angry because there are many more parallels between Israel and the church than people want to admit.

You said it here.

Your length of time as a forum member has no effect on whether what you post is true or not. There are members who have been here for years that are still posting the same false junk they always have. Then there are those who are new with a great deal of insight, but your eschatological theories have some problems. The "first" resurrection happens in stages. It is not all at once. Jesus was resurrected first. He was the first-fruits. Believers from the church age who died knowing Jesus directly as their savior are resurrected at the rapture. Believers who accepted Jesus during the tribulation and OT saints are resurrected at the end of the tribulation. All of those are the "first" resurrection. Because despite their seperation, time-wise, they are all resurrections of the redeemed. I know a lot of post-tribbers say that the rapture does not occur until the end of the tribulation, but that is not supported scripturally and it makes absolutely no sense. There is no point to a rapture at the end of the tribulation. There is no need for a rapture because anyone left alive who believes in Christ or anyone resurrected who believes in Christ would go into the Millennial Kingdom. Jesus told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them. It makes no sense for Jesus to prepare a place for the Church if the Church isn't going to use it.