IGNORED

Revelation 6 is still yet in the future.

Massorite

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

The rider has a bow but no arrows which shows that he has no power.

Revelation 6:1

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. This is the beginning of many events which will take place

because all of God’s prophecies will come to pass. These events are what I call the refining processes of God for the purpose of the purification of the bride of Jesus which is, of course, the Great Tribulation. In Proverbs 17:34 and 27:21 the fining pot (crucible) used to purify silver and the furnace for gold are used as examples of how God uses His purifying fire to test the hearts and praises of men. When silver or gold are heated to the point of boiling, all of the impurities will rise to the top of the fining pot at which time they are scraped off. In the case of silver this is done seven times, the end result being the

continued purification of the hearts of men, moving them Christward. Proverbs 17:3 says “The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: But the Lord tries the hearts,” and Proverbs 27:21: “As the fining pot for silver, and the furnace for gold. So is a man to his praise.” Only those who truly love and have a relationship with God will praise Him through all adversity, at all times. The greatest example of unselfish praise is found in Job 1:20-22. After great calamity and disaster arose into Job’s life, his first reaction to the destruction that had happened to his family and his possessions was to ripe his clothes, shave his head because of his pain, and then to praise his Creator. Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down on the ground, and worshiped. And said, “Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return there: the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord. In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Revelation 6:2

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given to him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. It is of most importance to take notice of the fact that this verse speaks of a “bow” but says nothing about any arrows. There are those who would teach us that because the bow is spoken of we should assume that arrows go along with the bow. To assume this is a very bad mistake. We should never assume anything concerning the Holy Scriptures. The other thing that goes along with a bow and arrows is a quiver—round tube like pouch that one carries his arrows in. It is usually carried on the back. But Jesus doesn’t speak of any such quiver or any arrow to go in it, and if one were going to go to war, he would never do it with only one arrow. So because God chose

not to speak of any arrows, we are to assume that He is always right and there are not any arrows being carried by the rider of this white horse. This bow is absolutely useless without any arrows to shoot

from it, just as a book is useless without someone to read it or a gas-driven motor with no one to operate it. The bow is a bluff with no power to kill which shows that the one who rides this horse and carries this bow also has no power to kill. It is the Antichrist spoken of here who does not have the power to take away our eternal life, but those who have eternal life have the power to give it away. It will be our choice. However, he does have the power to use willing instruments against the people of God and to bring deception to the world. This causes people to turn away from God, thereby giving away our eternal life. The instruments he uses will be those who have refused the call of God. This verse does not speak of our Lord Jesus Christ. The crown spoken of here speaks of a kingdom and Jesus received his crown nearly 2000 years ago when He ascended into heaven, before this prophecy was written. The kingdom spoken of here will be simply given to the one who rides this white horse in the future. “For God has put in their hearts to fulfill His will, and to agree, and give their kingdoms to the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled” (Revelation 17:17). He will use deception and lies to cause this crown or kingdom to be turned over to him. The man who rides this horse also goes out to conquer. But the big question is who or what is he going out to conquer? A direct translation from the Greek manuscripts show that the words “conquer and conquering” were actually rendered from the words “overcome and overcoming.” He will not be going out to make war with anybody because war is not mentioned until the red horse is spoken of when the next seal is broken. The answer is that he is the Antichrist and he is going out to conquer or overcome the hearts, minds and souls of the people of God who are the saints. A bow without arrows is a weapon without the means to do anything except to run a bluff, and this is the kind of deception the Antichrist will use to turn as many Christians as he can away from Christ. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 says

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together to Him. That you be not soon shaken in your minds or be troubled, neither by your spirit, nor by word nor by letter, as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Basically what these three verses have just said is really quite simple. There will be no coming of Christ or any resurrection until the son of Satan—which will be the Antichrist—is in the world doing what he is supposed to do and controlling what he is supposed to control. Only the true lovers of Christ will see him for who and what he is. Satan once told Christ that the kingdoms of this world were his to give to whomever he would choose. Luke, chapter 4, says “And the devil, taking Him up into a high mountain, showed to Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, ‘All

this power will I give You and the glory of them: For that is delivered to me; and to whomsoever I will I give it’” (verses 5,6). It is these kingdoms or crowns he speaks of because all of these kingdoms become one that are given to the son of perdition.

Revelation 6:3

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. These living creatures are some sort of a link between the things of God and mans ability to see the things of God.

Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given to him a great sword. Red is one of the colors of Satan and is the color of abomination. Today there is war here and there on the earth. But when the red horse and rider go out there will be no peace in the

whole world, only total lawlessness in the world. Only the people of God will be keeping the laws of God. The sword spoken of here is one used by the Romans. It was short and very effective in the art of war at the time this book was written. A great or large sword signifies much death.

Revelation 6:5

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. In this verse black signifies famine and the balances are for measuring the weight of food.

Revelation6:6

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see you hurt not the oil and the wine. Bread by weight represents the scarcity of food and a denarius, which is also known as a penny, was the normal wages for a day’s work. A choenix, which is the measure spoken of here, was a measure used for dry weight and was equal to a quart size jar of corn—the daily ration of food for a slave and an amount usually purchasable for one eighth of a denarius. But here, since food is scarce and the world is in a famine, a slave’s daily ration of food costs eight times the normal price. The famine spoken of here is the direct result of the war spoken of in previous verses. Romans 9:8 Paul states that if anyone follows after the things of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.” We are the Body of Christ, the children of the promise of everlasting life. Amen. Romans chapter 11, Paul states “For if the first fruit be

holy, the lump is also holy and if the root be holy so are the branches. And if some of the branches be broken off and you being a wild olive tree were grafted in among them and with them partakers of the root and fatness of the olive tree.” We are the saints of Jesus. We are the wild olive tree grafted into the nation of Israel when Christ died for our sins. John 15:4 -6 says, “Live in Me, and I in you. As the branch

cannot bear fruit of itself, except it live in the vine; no more can you except you live in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in Me and I in him. If a man live not in Me he is cast forth as a branch and is withered; and men gather them and cast them into the fire and they are burned.” As Jesus states. He is the Vine and we are the branches that come off of the Vine. The fruit that we bear is the fruit of Jesus coming out of us. We are the wine from the fruit of the Vine, and we are the oil from the fruit of the wild olive tree that was grafted in. It is the saints of God and of Jesus who are the oil and the wine, who will be protected from the famine and anointed with the anointing oil of Jesus. It is what fuels our light within shining to the world and—according to the divine order—which will come out of the mouth of Christ Himself. To be protected from a famine is to be fed, even in the midst of worldwide famine There is a doctrine or teaching of men which states that the saints of Jesus will be raptured out of the world before any Great Tribulation, and that all of the people who are left behind will have a second chance to receive eternal life. But this teaching is absolute deception which leads one to believe in the easy way out. Nowhere in the Bible does it say anything about a second chance. It is the Christians who are alive and in the world today who will be going through the Great Tribulation and we will be protected from everything except persecution in the name of Jesus. How will we be protected? If God has truly spoken to me about this matter, then we will be protected from famine by being fed with hidden manna, which will appear only

to the saints of Jesus (Revelation 2:17). Matthew, chapter 25, verses 1-12 gives us a parable about the ten virgins. Verse 1 says that all ten of these virgins took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. “Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened to ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the Bridegroom.” This means that all ten of these virgins belong to the kingdom of heaven and know who Jesus Christ is because they all go out to wait for the Bridegroom. Only Christians who know Christ are waiting for His return. “And five of them were wise, and five were foolish” (verse 2).

In verse 3 the Bible says that five of these virgins were foolish and did not take enough oil with their lamps when they went out to meet the Bridegroom, but the five wise virgins had enough oil with them. “They that were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them. But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps” (verse 4). We cannot give light to the world without the anointing of Jesus inside of us. i.e. the Holy Spirit. “While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept” (verse 5). In this verse the word “slumbered” means “to become drowsy” and the word “slept” means “went to sleep.”Verse 6 says there was a cry or shout made saying “The Bridegroom Comes; go you out to meet Him. And at midnight there was a cry made, ‘Behold the Bridegroom comes; go you out to meet Him.’” In verse 7 it says that all ten of those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps or made themselves ready. Once again we see that these ten virgins knew who they were preparing to meet. Otherwise they would not have known to obey the instructions and would not have gone out to meet Him. “Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.” A direct translation from the Greek to the English says the virgins were “raised and prepared their torches.” In this verse the word “raised” means “to be awakened, ” showing that the virgins were wakened by something other than themselves although it was their responsibility to get their torches or lights prepared. It will be Christ who will waken His people, but it will be our responsibility to get our light within prepared when we go out to meet Him. This parable shows that all ten of these virgins did the same

things. They all ten took their lamps and went out to meet Jesus, though not all of them properly prepared themselves with a stock of oil. They all slept and slumbered, they all received the invitation to meet Him and they all arose and trimmed their lamps. The bottom line here is that Jesus knows the true hearts of man which is why only five were worthy to enter in through the door. If we do not run the race to the end and cross the finish line, we cannot receive the reward. In verse 8 the five foolish virgins ask the five wise virgins to give them some of their oil because their lights had gone out. “And the foolish virgins said to the wise, ‘Give us of your oil; for our lamps have gone out’.” This verse shows that even though these foolish virgins lamps ran out of oil, they still knew who Jesus Christ was. When the announcement of His soon arrival was sounded, they heard it loud and clear and suddenly realized they were not prepared for His coming. But it was too late. The five foolish virgins did not pay close attention to the Word of God or seek a serious relationship with Jesus, and the oil that was put in their lamps ran out. In other words, their lights which shine from within stopped shining. When Jesus comes He will be looking for the Light of the world which is His light shining from within His people. In verse 9 the five wise virgins refuse to share any of their oil. “But the wise answered, saying, ‘Not so unless there be not enough for us and you: But go you rather to them that sell and buy for yourselves.’” The truth of the matter is that even if the wise virgins wanted to they could not share their oil. It is Christ alone who gives the oil and it cannot be bought for any

sum anywhere on this earth. Verse 10 says that while the five foolish virgins were out trying to buy the oil—which cannot be bought but is freely given to those who seek it—the Bridegroom came, the five wise virgins went in to Him and the marriage was consummated. And then the Bible says, “and the door was shut.” This door spoken of here is the same door spoken of in Revelation 4:1. It is a door that will be shut and no man will be able to re-open it. There is not one single word anywhere in the Bible about this door ever being opened again once it has been shut. This door is the door to God’s grace, open to all who would seek after it. But when this door is shut, the grace of God will be locked up on the other side of that door and those who are left behind will suffer the wrath of God. In verse 11 when the five foolish virgins see that they had been left behind they went to the door saying “Lord, Lord open to us.” The fact that the five foolish virgins called on the name of the Lord twice shows that they were very upset at the fact that they had been left behind. They were not saying “Oh well, I still have another chance.” They were upset because they knew that they had made a very serious mistake; they knew what was in store for them and they did not want to be here to receive it, and knew they would not get another chance because they had not been accepted by the Bridegroom. In verse 12 the bridegroom says to the five foolish virgins, “I know you

not” (present tense). A reference to this door being shut is in Luke 13:24 and 25. “Strive to enter at the strait gate: for many, I say to you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. “When once the master of the house is risen up, and has shut to, the door and you begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying Lord, Lord, open to us; and He shall answer and say to you, I know you not where you are.” And in Matthew 7:21 Christ says, “Not every one that says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven.’” The powerful message in this parable is that even though these five foolish virgins knew who Jesus was, He did not know who they were because they did not have a right relationship with Him. And it will be because of the lack of a right heart that

He will not know who those who will fall into the category of being foolish and will be left behind. There will be no other chance to go with the Bridegroom to the marriage supper. Those who do wrong because they do not know any better are considered to be ignorant but those who do wrong in spite of the fact that they know better are considered to be foolish. A bridegroom only accepts his bride once. These five foolish virgins did not finish the race. They fell away from the Lord and were unprepared for Him when He came back for His bride. In verse 13 Jesus tells us to be prepared for Him at all times because we do not know the day or the hour He will come. Not one person will be saved after the return of Jesus. There will not be a second chance because as this parable says, “The door will be shut”—which means all Scripture passages that speak about the persecution of the saints of God are speaking of the saints—who will be on the earth at the time of the first three-and-a-half of the seven years—before the Bridegroom comes for His bride. God is not going to leave us alone in the time of famine or any other form of earthly calamity. When others are hungry, He will be providing for his people. If you have true faith in God, He will be faithful to you and will never forsake you. If you have true relationship with the Father, He will see to it that you are provided for. Praise the God and Father of our Savior. Isaiah, chapter 65, is a prophetic chapter which speaks first of the resistance of the Israelite people to God, next of a blessing God will receive from a people other than the Israelites, then of the suffering the Israelite people will suffer because of their hardness of heart toward God. Fourth of how these people will be blessed and the Israelites will be in need, and lastly the chapter speaks of how some things will be during the tribulation period. Verses 13 and 14, “Therefore this says the Lord God, Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry: Behold, My servants shall drink, But you shall be thirsty: Behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed.”

When there is famine in the land we can praise God because we will be fed, but anyone else including the Israelites will be hungry. When the water is partially turned to blood or bitter so that it cannot be drunk, we can praise God because we will be drinking clean untainted water. And in the face of all such tribulations we will have the joy of the Lord God our Savior. “Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but you shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit” (verse 14). This is why we will be hated of all men. We will be blessed above all men and they will be tormented.

Revelation 6:7

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. This is the fourth beast speaking for the fourth time and the fourth seal to be broken. All of these represent God’s creative

works.

Revelation 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger,

and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. A direct translation from the Greek to the English shows that the word “green” has been left out of the King James version of the Bible and the word Hades was changed to the word hell. This verse should be written as such. “And I saw, and behold, a pale green horse and the name of the [one] sitting on it was death and Hades followed with him. And authority was given to them to kill the fourth part [of mankind] with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beast of the earth.” In this verse the words “pale” or “pale green” signify someone who is discolored and, in this case, because the word “death” represents pestilence it will be people who will be discolored because of pestilence or disease. Famine invariably is followed by pestilence. And Hades, the place of departed souls, follows close behind to receive the dead. These tribulations are what God will use to purify our hearts, to create a perfect heart for a perfect bride. Think about it. After 9/11/01 all the Churches of America filled up which is proof that when times of trouble or tribulation arrive. People will run to God. The beasts spoken of in this verse are the animals of the earth. This will not be the first time God has used the animals of the earth to punish man because of his unrepented sins. Animals were used to kill the Israelites in the desert, and when a population is weakened by war, famine and pestilence the people will become easy prey for the beasts of the earth that also carry disease. So far we see that the seals represent the false Messiah— which is the Antichrist—war, famine and pestilence, and if we are protected from the famine, will we be protected from the pestilence? Although the Bible does not state specifically tha we will be protected we must remember that in verse 6 the order was simply “do not hurt the oil and wine” and the verse does not distinguish between famine or pestilence. It is a general order and covers all except for being persecuted for the name of Christ. This verse also states that power was given to Him over a fourth part of the earth. It doesn’t say a “third part of the earth” or a “fifth part” or a “sixth part” of the earth. It says a “fourth part.” This is the first and only time that something happens to a fourth part of the earth. In the rest of this book it happens in thirds. These first verses of chapter 6 speak of a period of affliction from a time of tribulation. Today we do have wars and famine and pestilence in various parts of the earth, but the Antichrist has not come to power, so these prophecies are still yet future. What the world is experiencing now are the birth pains of the Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:7 and 8 says, “For nation shall rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in different places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” There are tribulations, but not worldwide earthquakes, famines, pestilences, wars and persecutions of the saints of God. When the Antichrist comes to power, soon afterward wars and worldwide persecution of the people of God will start and wars will bring famine and famine will bring pestilence. Today these things are not even happening to a fourth part of the earth. It is considerably less.

Revelation 6:9

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: The altar spoken of here is the altar of incense which stood in the sanctuary or Holy Place or Holy of Holies. The witness or testimony that the souls under the throne where slain for, was the testimony or witness of the one true and only living God and of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. During the temple worship the blood of the offering was poured at the base of the altar and like those offerings these souls under the altar have already offered and given their lives in the Name that is above every name. Their offering was accepted and they are under the altar because they are still here in the earth resting in the bosom of Abraham—paradise—and not resting in heaven. Praise the one true living God and His Lamb of innocence.

Revelation 6:10

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? In the book of Genesis when Cain killed Abel, God stated to Cain that the voice of his brother’s blood was crying out to him from the ground. “And He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries to Me from the ground” (Genesis 4:10). It is amazing how the blood of the innocent has a voice that cries out and reaches all the way to heaven. And so, like the blood of Abel, the blood of these martyred souls today cry out to God to be avenged. The very fact that they are asking God to avenge them shows that at the time of the opening of the fifth seal, the punishment of God has not yet begun.

Revelation 6:11

And white robes were given to every one of them; and it was said to them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. The white robes spoken of here are garments of purity given to all those who have completely given themselves over to God. These fellow servants and brethren are those who already have died, who are dying, and who will die during the Great Tribulation period for the testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ under the reign of the Antichrist. We should notice how the Bible says that these souls were given robes while John the Revelator was looking at them. We can only imagine what that must have looked like.

Revelation 6:12

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became

as blood; Luke 21:32 says, “Verily I say to you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.” This verse is speaking of all of the signs and troubles spoken of in Revelation 6 and Matthew 24, as well as other scripture in regards to the signs of the end times. One teaching says that the generation spoken of in this verse is the generation of the time of Jesus because Jesus was speaking to the Jews of His day. But the word “generation” is used in this verse to speak of an age or period of time which is also called a dispensation of time. “For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles. If you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: “How that by revelation He made known to me the mystery; (as I wrote before in few words), Whereby, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men. That the Gentiles be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel” (Ephesians 3:1-6). Today we live in the age of grace and when Christ returns for His Bride the age or generation of grace will be ended. One thing that cannot be denied is the fact that the sun has never turned black for more than just a few seconds during an eclipse, and the moon has never turned blood red to the point of not giving its light. This means that the generation spoken of in this verse is not the generation of just the days of Jesus but the generation or dispensation of time of the age of grace which is what we live in today. When I see the sun turn black and the moon red, I will lift my hands and head to heaven and praise God, for His Son will be coming to take me to everlasting life at any minute.

Revelation 6:13

And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. It is not exactly clear what these stars are. However, some say they are the stars we can see in the night sky and they will be falling to the earth or that the earth will shift out of its gravitational balance, which will cause the earth to wobble so that it will seem like the stars are falling. But most everybody knows that the stars we can see at night are planets, asteroids, comets or meteors and any meteors or comets big enough to be seen as a star in the night sky would be big enough to completely

destroy the earth in just a few seconds if they hit the earth. Thus I do not think the word “stars” is representing anything like these. If we take into consideration the scripture before and after this verse, as well as other scripture like the parable of the wheat and tares, we can see that verse 13 speaks of the last sign that will happen just before the return of Christ. In verse 14, all will be able to see into heaven as the blackness will be rolled away like a scroll is opened. All three of these verses are speaking of the resurrection of the people of God and the return of Christ.Matthew 13:24-30 says: Another parable put He forth to them, saying “The kingdom of heaven is like a man [Christ] which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy [satan] came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said to him, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? From where then has it tares?” He said to them, “An enemy has done this.” The servants said to him, “Will you then that we go and gather them up?” But he said, “Nay; unless while you gather up the tares, you root up also the wheat with them.”

In the parable’s explanation in verses 36-40 we can see that the word “stars” actually speaks of angels. “Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and His disciples came to Him, saying,

“Declare to us the parable of the tares of the field.” He answered and said to them, “He that sowed the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good are the children of the kingdom; but the

tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so

shall it be in the end of the world.” I believe that when the word “stars” is spoken of in this verse, it speaks for angelic reapers.

Revelation 6:14

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. We will see later in this God-given book that the six seals are a set of the judgments of God just like September 11, 2001 was a judgment. In the time of John, a scroll had two sticks with end pieces on them and the parchment was rolled from the ends towards the middle when the scroll was being closed, depending on the size of the scroll. When the scroll was opened, it was rolled from the middle towards the outsides. This is what the sky will look like when the prophecy of this verse is fulfilled. When a scroll was opened in the temple, the Word of God was revealed, and when the scroll is opened in the future, the wonder and glory of God will be revealed to all of mankind. The mountains and islands will be moved out of their place because the powers of heaven and earth will be shaken.

Revelation 6:15

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; In this verse the words “chief captains” have been rendered from the word “chiliarchs” in the Greek which means military commanders. This verse shows that all men—from the great rulers or kings of the earth to the slave and every kind of free man—will see the sky rolled back and be terrified of what they see. They will realize what a horrible mistake they have made by not believing in Jesus. Only unbelievers will be left on earth and what they see when the heaven departs will melt their hearts. Perhaps when the heavens are departed, the throne of God and He who sits on it will be revealed as John saw Him, which is

why they will hope for death to come to them. People will for the first time realize the power of God.

Revelation 6:16

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: We must realize that what people see will terrify them to the point that they would rather die than to suffer what is about to come, and they will know what is about to come to earth. They will know that they have been disobedient. Notice that this verse says the Lamb also comes with wrath. Many people think Jesus will come back to get His bride like a Lamb just as He left, but as we can see, He will not be so meek and peaceful. He will come as a Judge and when we are raised from the dead or changed, we will be judged by Jesus and the rest of the world will suffer His wrath.

Revelation 6:17

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Praise God for His mercy and the sacrifice of His Son, for we will not be here to receive the wrath of Jesus. In this verse when it says “and who shall be able to stand,” the Word of God is telling us that there will not be one single person or evil spirit on earth that will be able to stand against the wrath of the Lamb. The seals are separate from the wrath of God. Everything Jesus spoke while He was on earth was directed toward and for His bride. Of course people get confused when they read Revelation and count the seals as part of the wrath of God. However, the wrath of God is by far more violent then any famine, pestilence or war, although there will be a short period of transition between the period of tribulation and the wrath of Christ. But we

must remember that we are not going to suffer any of the wrath of Jesus; we will be protected from it. The seals are the purifying process God is going to put us through to make us ready, to bring about a perfect church— one without wrinkle or spot. Paul writes in Ephesians, “Husbands love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it: That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by word, That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.” When this purifying process begins, many so-called lovers of Christ will forsake the bride or Body of Christ, as seen in 2 Peter 2:9-14: “The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of trials and temptations, But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they self willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Where as angels, which are greater in power and might, being not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these as brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not, and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceiving while they feast with you. They will give in to the flesh and the things of this world. Some of those who sit next to us every Sunday in church worshiping and fellowshipping with us will someday turn us in for being true lovers of Christ and will do it gladly. But praise be to God, for He will not forsake or leave us in the time when we will need Him the most. He will be with us no matter what situation we are in. The sequence of events in the six seals match up exactly with the sequence of events described in Matthew 24 and there are those who would teach that many of the things spoken of in Matthew 24 have already happened with the fall of Jerusalem at the hands of the Romans. However, in Matthew 24:21 Jesus says, “For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be.” The fall of Jerusalem produced some horrible suffering for the Israelites. One of the ways they suffered was because of the shortage of food. The people inside of the city were so hungry that some of them ate their children and when they tried to escape, those on the inside of the city would kill them for leaving. Those who were able to escape, the Romans would feed them until their bellies would swell

and burst open because it had been so long since they had eaten any real food that the body reacted violently. But that suffering was not nearly as bad as the suffering the Israelites endured at the hands of Adolf Hitler. From A.D. 67 to A.D. 70 about 600,000 Jews and gentiles were killed but during World War II more than 6 million Jews were slaughtered and hundreds of thousands of gentiles killed. Instead of just one city being at war, the whole world was at war. And because we know there will be yet another horrible tribulation, the teaching that says some of Matthew chapter 24 has already happened is a false teaching which is not backed up by Scripture because there have already been much worse calamities that have happened than the fall of Jerusalem in A.D.70.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Well the bow (i belive) is a covenet or promise of peace for 2 main reasons: when God told Noah that he wuld never flood the earth again he made a rainbow (think of it as the rain covenet), and in the gospels the disiples kept asking "when shall we know when u are coming back." Jesus goes on to talk about wars and earthquakes and says not to worry for when they say "peace" then he will come back. And since the whole bible is about the Jews then im jst guessing that "they" is Israel. Anyways the white hores man (who I belive to b the Antichrist) will come with a promise of peace. It makes scine when you think about how he will rule over all the world. I belive we are n the begining of sorrows this very day and what are countrys n this preasent age looking for? We have enough wars, natrual disasters, and poverty... People want peace. So I belive this bow is not so much a weapen against the flesh but against our minds.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Well the bow (i belive) is a covenet or promise of peace for 2 main reasons: when God told Noah that he wuld never flood the earth again he made a rainbow (think of it as the rain covenet), and in the gospels the disiples kept asking "when shall we know when u are coming back." Jesus goes on to talk about wars and earthquakes and says not to worry for when they say "peace" then he will come back. And since the whole bible is about the Jews then im jst guessing that "they" is Israel. Anyways the white hores man (who I belive to b the Antichrist) will come with a promise of peace. It makes scine when you think about how he will rule over all the world. I belive we are n the begining of sorrows this very day and what are countrys n this preasent age looking for? We have enough wars, natrual disasters, and poverty... People want peace. So I belive this bow is not so much a weapen against the flesh but against our minds.

Please praiser do the research. The bow according to all of my reseach tools is just what it says it is , a bow and nothing more. By injecting all kinds of non biblical stuff into a word that can not be biblically re-enforced with scripture adds only confusion to what a verse is actually saying and you have not given any such scripture for your beliefs nor can you find any because they do not exist. Why? Because the Bow in that verse is simply a bow.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

One must see that this is taking place in Heaven. So this is an angelic host receiving the bow and crown.

This individual was also given a crown (stephanos or lesser crown). Who is the only angelic host who wants to be like the Most High? Satan or the Devil. So he rode out from heaven as a conqueror, bent on conquest..

Daniel 11:36 - The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard of things against the God of gods. He will successful until the time of wrath is completed. v.40 - at the time of the end, the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him.. v.41 - He will also invade the Beautiful Land; Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the Leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.

To say unheard of things against the God of gods, one must have been in Gods presence at one time. He is unable to conqueror Edom, Moab and Ammon; Matt 24: 15- So when you see standing in the holy place the A/D spoken of by the prophet Daniel.... Flee to the mountains....

Rev 12:13,14 - When the dragon saw that he was hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman (Israel) who had given birth to the male child (Christ). The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she might be taken care of for a time, times, and half a time (3 1/2 Years or 42 Months) out of the serpents reach. or (Edom, Moab and Ammon).

So, yes this is yet in the future.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Chapter 7 is part of the 6th seal because chapter 8 is the 7th seal. When it was written there were no chapters to separate them.

One must see that this is taking place in Heaven. So this is an angelic host receiving the bow and crown.

This individual was also given a crown (stephanos or lesser crown). Who is the only angelic host who wants to be like the Most High? Satan or the Devil. So he rode out from heaven as a conqueror, bent on conquest..

Daniel 11:36 - The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard of things against the God of gods. He will successful until the time of wrath is completed. v.40 - at the time of the end, the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him.. v.41 - He will also invade the Beautiful Land; Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the Leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.

To say unheard of things against the God of gods, one must have been in Gods presence at one time. He is unable to conqueror Edom, Moab and Ammon; Matt 24: 15- So when you see standing in the holy place the A/D spoken of by the prophet Daniel.... Flee to the mountains....

Rev 12:13,14 - When the dragon saw that he was hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman (Israel) who had given birth to the male child (Christ). The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she might be taken care of for a time, times, and half a time (3 1/2 Years or 42 Months) out of the serpents reach. or (Edom, Moab and Ammon).

So, yes this is yet in the future.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Angels have no need of a useless bow or a crown. Do the research and you will see it differently.

Chapter 7 is part of the 6th seal because chapter 8 is the 7th seal. When it was written there were no chapters to separate them.

It is true what you say about the chapters but where is your scripture connecting what is said with the seals? Even without the chapters listed there are things spoken of aftyer the sixth seal is opened and then the seventh seal is opened and more is spoken of and then the seal is opened and so on so how is it that they blend into each other?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I question your take on Rev.6:7, the souls under the altar are not in 'Paradise' with Abraham - they are the tribulation saints whose souls are under the altar in heaven and they ask repeatedly 'How long?" before their blood is avenged.

Paradise was taken into heaven when Jesus Christ rose from the dead. There is no longer any Paradise.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Massorite

Your statement above: Angels have no need of a useless bow or a crown. Do the research and you will see it differently.

Ezk 28:11-15 - Your were a model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. Your were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you, ruby, topaz, emerald, chrhslite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God, you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in all your ways, from the day you were created, till wickedness was found in you.

Isa 14:12-14 - How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn. You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations. You said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the top of the clouds. I will make myself like the Most High.

I did my homework. Satan wants to sit on the throne (he must have a crown to do so).

In Christ

Montana Marv

Edited by Montana Marv