LCE635

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am angry, sick to my stomach, honestly i want to vomit. The late rumors are that the heads of the University did not report the accusations of sodomy of young boys, guess why? Because the boys were also been "given" to the entertainment of big donors. My son is applying to that school I am not sure I want him to go there anymore. What would you do?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am angry, sick to my stomach, honestly i want to vomit. The late rumors are that the heads of the University did not report the accusations of sodomy of young boys, guess why? Because the boys were also been "given" to the entertainment of big donors. My son is applying to that school I am not sure I want him to go there anymore. What would you do?

sometimes the devil you know and can see is the least of those you can't. If this is happening there, what makes you think that it or worse isn't happening at other places.... we live in a world that is not yet part of the kingdom of our Lord, and we must be careful of everything here until that seventh angel sounds his trumpet and the Lord comes and takes this kingdom by force.

It might be the safest place for him to go to school for the next few years cause we'll all be watching.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

I would seriously consider Other One's comments, but I would not want my son to attend that school. Hushing up felony crimes is a criminal conspiracy. In considering the severity of this crime, what else have they hushed up? Obviously, it is not the school's choice on what felony crime to report or not to report to the appropriate law enforcement agency. If they'll hush this up, why not do the same with murder? No, I'm not kidding.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would seriously consider Other One's comments, but I would not want my son to attend that school. Hushing up felony crimes is a criminal conspiracy. In considering the severity of this crime, what else have they hushed up? Obviously, it is not the school's choice on what felony crime to report or not to report to the appropriate law enforcement agency. If they'll hush this up, why not do the same with murder? No, I'm not kidding.

I'm just not so sure this is unique as to how any colleges handle these things...... or even just colleges.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I would, as a parent, be VERY concerned.

UGH.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I live less than an hours drive from Penn State and I would have no problem sending my child to PSU, it is a fine school. I do have a problem with the Penn State board of Trustees, with the firing of Joe Paterno. During the same press conference that the Trustees announced the firing of Joe Paterno, they said that they don't know all the facts, but they gave in to media pressure (as one trustee admitted to, a day later). A mans life is probably ruined by a board of trustees that didn't know all the facts.

Would God want us to pass judgement without knowing all the facts?

I also remember a time when the media reported the news, now they make the news.