Loneliness

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I suffered from loneliness and was blessed by God in receiving the cure! Its been over 5 years now. I still do not have a mate but the sadness and fear of being alone was removed and now my heart is filled with goodness and contentment. Praise the Holy Name of Jesus Christ! I want for nothing! I look forward to each new day witnessing Gods wonderful happenings and hoping there will be something or some way for me to contribute.

The fix for me was to realize two basic truths. 1. Accepting, absolutely, that our physical life is a very small part of our overall being! You then know and feel that God is right at this very moment closer to and with you, then any other person ever could be. We are not alone ever! God loves us so much but the world clouds our connection with God and blocks that knowledge. Praying for God to clear the way by sacrificing our illusion of carnal control to Him is a very important step and must be reaffirmed repeatedly! Once we start to "feel" the loneliness dissipate we are again challenged through fear to re-initiate control over our own lives. This must be offered back up to God regularly as the carnal attacks on our soul do not relent. HOPE! There is hope! Like a muscle you must strengthen the connection to God by following His Word, praising His name, being thankful for the blessing of being alive and thankful for the blessings God bestows upon us which we are unaware of. Trust this, God gives us many blessings that we do not see! Now you are being healed! Now you are being freed from the oppression of darkness! The joy is starting to fill you!

2. We must acknowledged that solitude with God is truly a blessed gift! When we are given the "opportunity" to be by ourselves physically we can then utilize that time to think and be creative mentally, spiritually, physically, etc. which powerfully places us into a conduit position to Our Father. Thinking of helping others, being creative, positive thought, focused prayer and spiritual communion with Jesus all are enhanced during this time as we are less distracted. This is the same principal as folding our hands and closing our eyes. Did you know that this is why we do this? One must learn how to make themselves to be open to God only and thankful to receive this blessed force from God above. It is vital to pray for protection against all things not of God always and especially first when we are by ourselves as the things and thoughts not of God seek to enter always. Remember we are vulnerable when we are by ourselves also. Practicing this repeatedly does improve our spiritual and mental state and our hearts are filled with Gods perfect joy, more and more over time.

Find Christians who produce good fruit and ask them to pray for you right then! If they are strong in their connection with Jesus then they will be happy to do this. Make and keep a current list of the needs of others and pray for them! Even when you feel very desperate or feel as if you have greater and immediate need above all else. We all feel that way sometimes but remember only God truly knows the severity of everyone situations. Trust in God to know you and your needs more than you ever could.

LOVE GOD FIRST AND FOREMOST! LOVE EVERYONE ALWAYS AS WE WANT TO BE LOVED!

I leave you with these scriptures that have been great comfort and essential to my understanding.

Matthew 22:36-40

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

This following scripture defeated all fear within me when I understood and received the truth that we are to fear God alone! Knowing this will rebuke and remove all other fears in your life!

Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

This is Gods word and promise:

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 14:26

Do not forget and always remind yourself of how dearly God loves you right now and forever.

I pray God blesses and keeps you always!

Praise God always in good times and in bad and ask forgiveness regularly for what we have done and left undone! Remember that we are ALL sinners saved only by the Grace of God.

Praise you Lord Jesus Father God Holy Spirit. Thank you God and please forgive me of my sins In Jesus Holy Name.

Your friend,

John

Edited by JohnArizona

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

Thank you John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Wonderful testimony...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

This is great John! i am only just starting to learn what you have posted, i agree, we are never alone. imagine if we all could learn our longing for another person should come second to our longing for God! IN everything, praise God! very well written, thanks

:P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Loneliness can be felt as if it is physical, it hurts so much.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Yes, it hurts soooo much. It did not get better until i learned, i am not alone! God is with me, in me, and is the only One Who will never leave me. I can talk to Him at any time, hopefully at all times! Praise God, i am so thankful!

:P

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for posting this! Really needed it!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  3

Well, at the risk of being hated, I am afraid I will have to disagree with the cookie cutter answer that God is always with me and therefore I am never really alone.

I have been alone for 10 years, despite countless attempts to fix it. Yes I know that God is always with me and will never leave me. HOWEVER ee must also remember that God created us with a NEED for other people. Remember it was God himself that said Adam was incomplete before he created Eve. God could have said, " Adam doesn't need Eve, he has me ". But he didn't say that. He made Eve because he knew Adam needed human companionship. I am alone. God is with me yes, but I can't hug him, I can't cry on his shoulder, I can't play catch with him or hold his hand walking through the park. You get my point. God created us for eachother, so if you respond to me, please don't give me any of that " God is all you need " stuff. God Bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Brother would you mind getting out of my own shoes! :) blessed is He who finds His sufficiency in the Lord... Love, Steven