• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I have to wonder why God would reveal to Godless people all over the world the time of His return. Many of these who

claim He will return on 12/21/12 sacrificed their own children into a raging fire to appease their false god. Somehow this

does not ring true to me.

joi, did you read thru the thread? We are not talking about Jesus returning on 12-21-12. None of the ancient 'prophecies' speak of Jesus returning at that time. They mostly speak of the return of their gods, great natural catastrophe, war, and a new age of enlightenment beginning. Many of the ancient 'prophecies' indicate the end of 2012 as the time these things happen or start to happen.

Putting that together with what I have been learning about the Luciferian worship of today & what they are saying, makes one go, hmmm. Just like those ancients that worshiped false gods (I believe were satanic or even fallen angels themselves), there are people today that are worshiping Lucifer as god. These people are working toward satan's end game. This crowd is throwing around the 2012 date also.

Now, either we are the generation of the end time or we are not. Either way, there are signs that we are in for terrible times in the near future. I can't sit by & not warn others of what I, & many others, see coming. It is left to the hearer to believe it or not. My suggestion is not take our word for it, but do some research yourself, & ask God to show you what He wants you to know.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Shalom, other one.

Rev 11:15

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there arose loud voices in heaven, saying,

"The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever."

NASB

Do you in any way grasp what this is saying...

Sure, I grasp it! When the seventh messenger blows his shofar, there will be loud voices in the sky, saying, "The kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of our YHVH and of His Messiah, and He will reign forever and ever!"

Perhaps, the better question is this: What do YOU think you're seeing here? This is a fairly straight-forward verse of Scripture talking about the sure annexing of all the kingdoms of the world into the Messiah's Empire on behalf of YHVH His Father!

That it is not his until the seventh trumpet blows. And that's why bad things happen to good Christians

Guest shiloh357
joi, did you read thru the thread? We are not talking about Jesus returning on 12-21-12. None of the ancient 'prophecies' speak of Jesus returning at that time. They mostly speak of the return of their gods, great natural catastrophe, war, and a new age of enlightenment beginning. Many of the ancient 'prophecies' indicate the end of 2012 as the time these things happen or start to happen.

Could you or someone post the acutual verbatim text of the prophecies for review?

• Group:  Diamond Member

Could you or someone post the acutual verbatim text of the prophecies for review?

Well, I wish I could, but I don't know any of the ancient languages. Will post some bits though. Some are long, so I will just post some highlights. (All of these came from secular sites that advertise psychics & the like, so I won't be posting the links, as I don't promote those things.--- There are plenty of places to look on your own.)

The Mayan calendar as we all know by now, ends on Dec 21, 2012, ending an era & beginning another. There are 2 other known Mayan artifacts that mention that date: the Tortuguero tablet & the Comalcalco brick. (There is disagreement whether the Comalcalco brick is referring to 2012 or a past date.) The Tortuguero tablet apparently describes something that is supposed to occur in 2012 involving Bolon Yokte, a mysterious Mayan god associated with both war & creation. Although the end of the glyphs are eroded, they have been translated as saying, "He will descend from the sky."

Suntelia Aion (from ancient Egypt, Phoenecia,Greek, Norse, & Hindu) The Milky Way is the inspiration for the Ouroborus. In mythology, the Milky Way keeps a 'great cycle of time' that ends in catastrophic change.This refers to a serpent of light (Milky Way) residing in the heavens, who, when viewed at the galactic central point near Sagittarius, eats its own tail. Suntelia Aion refers to the sun (light) rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros (aion) on the winter solstice. Ancient historians, and especially Plato, referred to a cycle of catastrophes at the end of that age. (this astrological alignment happens Dec 21, 2012)

The Native American Cherokee calendar ends in 2012. The Rattlesnake Prophecy is long but involves the same astrological alignment as the Suntelia Aion & something about Venus. ( Venus is also involved in the Mayan calendar calculations)

According to one of the copies of the Egyptian Book of the Dead (there are several & the site I was on did not specify), there was a strange event recorded in the year 9792BC; Venus was in retrograde movement through the constellation Orion. This event was recorded as causing "the sun to rise at a new horizon" , "The sun moved from his wonted course, twice rising where it now sets & twice setting where it now rises." "The Old Lion turned around." (not sure what that means-- a pole shift maybe?) Venus in retrograde motion will pass through Orion again in 2012 (June, I think) .

There are many more from different cultures. The year 2012 is mentioned in many of them & my question is why so many ancient cultures point to an event at that time. These cultures worshiped all kinds of gods, making it clear to me that they were under the influence of the god of this world, satan.

For information on what the modern day worshipers of the god of this world are up to & saying about 2012, I recommend visiting the site of Pastor Russ Dizdar--ShattertheDarkness.com. He is involved in bringing people out of the occult, ministering deliverance to them, & waging spiritual warfare against the enemy.

I cannot wait for Dec. 21, 2012 to come and go without incident. There is nothing to any of this.

I don't know shiloh, it might be almost as chaotic as Y2K!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I hope the end doesn't come until after June 2013.

Speaking of Mayans, here are some photos from our family vacation last month.

IMG023.jpg

IMG022.jpg

IMG023-1.jpg

IMG020.jpg

IMG019.jpg

IMG004.jpg

Very cool pics. Thank you for sharing these :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

KatyAnn's pictures shows the limits of humans.

Not at all. This is a fantastic example of ancient construction but it's not close to some other ancient sites that have mind boggling knowledge incorporated into them :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

According to one of the copies of the Egyptian Book of the Dead (there are several & the site I was on did not specify), there was a strange event recorded in the year 9792BC; Venus was in retrograde movement through the constellation Orion. This event was recorded as causing "the sun to rise at a new horizon" , "The sun moved from his wonted course, twice rising where it now sets & twice setting where it now rises." "The Old Lion turned around." (not sure what that means-- a pole shift maybe?) Venus in retrograde motion will pass through Orion again in 2012 (June, I think) .

That would mean the Earth rotated the opposite direction for two days...kind of like when Hezekiah asked the shadow of the sun to move backwards.

"Old Lion" could be Leo, but can't figure out what "turn around" could mean.

Guest shiloh357

KatyAnn's pictures shows the limits of humans.

Not at all. This is a fantastic example of ancient construction but it's not close to some other ancient sites that have mind boggling knowledge incorporated into them :)

Like the Pantheon in Rome. That still has engineers scratching their heads. It shows a very advanced knowldge of engineering and physics. Kinda deflates our modern ego as if people who lived in ancient times didnt know anything. The Romans were quite advanced even by our standards today.

• Group:  Diamond Member

That would mean the Earth rotated the opposite direction for two days...kind of like when Hezekiah asked the shadow of the sun to move backwards.

"Old Lion" could be Leo, but can't figure out what "turn around" could mean.

The earth rotating backward is what I thought too. That's just...wow! I think "Old Lion" means Leo too. There are prophecies that say the sun will rise in the west in the future; one from the Hopi Indians & another from Islam. The Hopi have a lot of prophecies, many of which have come to pass already. One of the best articles I found detailing the prophecies was of Lee Brown (Hopi) giving a 'talk' at the 1986 Continental Indigenous Council in Fairbanks, Alaska http://www.welcomeho...hecy/hopi2.html

This is sort of a side note since it doesn't have anything to do with 2012. I came across the Eskimo Woman Prophecies which were pretty interesting. She was born in 1877 & 4, possibly 5 of her prophecies have come to pass. The 5th was that Israel would discover vast oil reserves near the Dead Sea (oil has been found recently, but I am not sure it was near the Dead Sea)

She has an odd prophecy about the end times--- "A huge golden cross will appear at the pinnacle of the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt & remain there for 7 days & 7 nights. It will serve as a rallying point for the forces of good as the Battle of Armageddon begins." " In the hours before Jesus returns to Earth, the whole world will smell of roses. The orca (in a dream) said the Lord will do this so men will know the time has come. That day is coming very soon."

made me think of this:

http://www.bible-kno...rose-of-sharon/

& this:

http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/the-great-pyramid-of-giza.htm