• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

This is my first thread so please forgive me if i mess up...Im new here..LOl...

I have been fighting the principalities of darkness for 5 years now...Im talking real spirits..I have seen Satan him self with my own eyes not in a dream and have even seen him fly....I believe God rebuked the devil but he left the one spirit that has and still is beating me all the time..Now i know that God has me or i would of died 3 years ago..my body is so distroyed i can even show you pictures of this ...Well i was praying for wisdom and knowledge on this current situation and what i got was from the tv about 2 weeks of hearing about suffering for Christ...The ministries dont usually go 2 weeks with the same teachings i believe...

I have prayed for more wisdom and knowledge on this cause the evil pounds me so so much..Im talking real demons and unclean spirits...I have even prayed for this cup to be passed and get no response from our lord...So im thinking our lord says that i can get threw this desert..amen

Is this maybe a trile form god am i suffering for Jesus???evil talks all the time with there lies and its driving me crazy..The evil spirits have at the time stopped me from praying,all i get out is a couple of prayers...

I cant let the evil win....i love Jesus so so much...What does this sound like to you???Please dont judge me or think that im crazy..I have a church involved in this as well...Please help

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I have been fighting the principalities of darkness for 5 years now...Im talking real spirits..I have seen Satan him self with my own eyes not in a dream and have even seen him fly....I believe God rebuked the devil but he left the one spirit that has and still is beating me all the time..Now i know that God has me or i would of died 3 years ago..my body is so distroyed i can even show you pictures of this ...Well i was praying for wisdom and knowledge on this current situation and what i got was from the tv about 2 weeks of hearing about suffering for Christ...The ministries dont usually go 2 weeks with the same teachings i believe...

I have prayed for more wisdom and knowledge on this cause the evil pounds me so so much..Im talking real demons and unclean spirits...I have even prayed for this cup to be passed and get no response from our lord...So im thinking our lord says that i can get threw this desert..amen

Is this maybe a trile form god am i suffering for Jesus???evil talks all the time with there lies and its driving me crazy..The evil spirits have at the time stopped me from praying,all i get out is a couple of prayers...

I cant let the evil win....i love Jesus so so much...What does this sound like to you???Please dont judge me or think that im crazy..I have a church involved in this as well...Please help

It's hard to answer your post without a little more detail, though I get the gist of it. Mind sharing a little more, as in some background?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Have you ever been involved in works of darkness prior to your Salvation? Have any relatives that have been?

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Do you believe there is only one source where God is found in objective form 'The Bible' ? This experience you are

speaking of (the flying devil) is subjective to your own experience and we can neither verify nor deny your own sight! How ever there is the object promise of God that all can verify!

Jas 4:7-10

7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

NKJV

With all of God's Word lies promises which He has given us responsibilities within those promises... He is a Father of relationships! In the above verse in order for the devil to flee from you, you must resist him. This is done by realizing that the body and this present world is to be denied and our mind and heart and strength is to be given to purpose of His Glory and Honor even in the extent of self sacrifice! The most important aspect of this is to realize that our resources (physical things) are worthless to Him and He plans on the destruction of said things! This is not our home we are passing through... and the more we pass through without the gathering of these things the more we are able to understand the power of deceit that lies within the attainment of them... called the world system and the powers of darkness that says in order to have you must...! Many people are caught up in the it's okay to love this world... but it is in direct opposition to God and the Life He lived here in example. If for five years, evil has plagued your being, I do not see The Glory to my Lord for He says resist and the devil will flee from you. Therefore all that I can assume is there is stuff you are not resisting in order for the welcome mat to evil to be remaining in your being? Love, Steven

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

You don't need to pray for this to pass from you. That isn't biblical. What is biblical is that you have the authority in Christ to command this spirit to leave you. This is no 'cup' from the Lord. This is an attack of the enemy to keep you out of the realm of victory and freedom in Christ.

This is my first thread so please forgive me if I mess up... I'm new here.. LOl...

I have been fighting the principalities of darkness for 5 years now... I'm talking real spirits.. I have seen Satan himself with my own eyes not in a dream and have even seen him fly.... I believe God rebuked the devil but he left the one spirit that has and still is beating me all the time.. Now I know that God has me or I would of died 3 years ago.. my body is so destroyed I can even show you pictures of this ... Well I was praying for wisdom and knowledge on this current situation and what I got was from the TV about 2 weeks of hearing about suffering for Christ...The ministries don't usually go 2 weeks with the same teachings I believe...

I have prayed for more wisdom and knowledge on this cause the evil pounds me so so much.. I'm talking real demons and unclean spirits... I have even prayed for this cup to be passed and get no response from our lord... So I'm thinking our Lord says that i can get through this desert.. amen

Is this maybe a trial from God. Am I suffering for Jesus??? Evil talks all the time with their lies and it's driving me crazy..The evil spirits have at the time stopped me from praying, all I get out is a couple of prayers...

I can't let the evil win.... I love Jesus so so much... What does this sound like to you??? Please don't judge me or think that I'm crazy.. I have a church involved in this as well... Please help

You don't need to pray for this to pass from you. That isn't biblical. What is biblical is that you have the authority in Christ to command this spirit to leave you. This is no 'cup' from the Lord. This is an attack of the enemy to keep you out of the realm of victory and freedom in Christ.

:thumbsup:

It Is A Great First Thread :) And Listen To Sister

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

And Rebuke The Dust Eaters

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

By Calling Upon

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

The Name Of Jesus

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

And His Slithering Will Flee

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, Hebrews 10:19

_________

______

___

Dear Father Give Those Demons Their Daily Dose Of Dust

And LORD Jesus Glorify Yourself In This Child

And Mighty Holy Ghost Comfort Him

In Jesus I Pray

Thanking You LORD For Answered Prayer

Oh How I Love You So

I Love You

Love

Joe

_________

______

___

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit.

Despise not prophesyings.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Abstain from all appearance of evil.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:16:24

Grace to you,

Have you ever been involved in works of darkness prior to your Salvation? Have any relatives that have been?No now my mother was...She has been deceased for 15 years now..she gave her life to the lord...Now this happened when about 2-3 months after i was anointed by the holy spirit...

Peace,

Dave

Do you believe there is only one source where God is found in objective form 'The Bible' ? This experience you are

speaking of (the flying devil) is subjective to your own experience and we can neither verify nor deny your own sight! How ever there is the object promise of God that all can verify!

Jas 4:7-10

7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

NKJV

With all of God's Word lies promises which He has given us responsibilities within those promises... He is a Father of relationships! In the above verse in order for the devil to flee from you, you must resist him. This is done by realizing that the body and this present world is to be denied and our mind and heart and strength is to be given to purpose of His Glory and Honor even in the extent of self sacrifice! The most important aspect of this is to realize that our resources (physical things) are worthless to Him and He plans on the destruction of said things! This is not our home we are passing through... and the more we pass through without the gathering of these things the more we are able to understand the power of deceit that lies within the attainment of them... called the world system and the powers of darkness that says in order to have you must...! Many people are caught up in the it's okay to love this world... but it is in direct opposition to God and the Life He lived here in example. If for five years, evil has plagued your being, I do not see The Glory to my Lord for He says resist and the devil will flee from you. Therefore all that I can assume is there is stuff you are not resisting in order for the welcome mat to evil to be remaining in your being? Love, Steven

When i prayed for wisdom and knowledge about this i got on the ministries that maybe i was suffering for Christ..In mass the pastor looked right at me and said something about counting my tears or something like that..I have even written prayers and songs...I think that god cam in just like written with a cloud..

All the clouds that day were moving in a eastern direction, then all of a sudden this big cloud came towards me from the east moving in a western direction..wow..well then i saw a black cloud that Satan made that looked like a lion and it headed toward the big cloud movein from the east in a western direction towards me..LOL...I have so many pictures of demons and evil spirits...To back up my statements...Satan left this i know without a doubt..I think God came and rebuked him for me but god left 2 spirits with me..The wind around here has calmed down a huge bit..Use to get spiritual winds around here about 20 mph..and the weather channel would say winds at 7mph with no gust..LOL..i stay in the word and in prayer as much as i can....sso what do you think??? i know it sounds crazy but threw gods grace i have learned so much and im still learning...Praise god

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Satan left this i know without a doubt..I think God came and rebuked him for me but god left 2 spirits with me.

God has not done this thing you claim. If you have evil spirits, then you have given them permission to be there. You need to renounce that, and take authority over them in Jesus name.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Have you ever been involved in works of darkness prior to your Salvation? Have any relatives that have been?No now my mother was...She has been deceased for 15 years now..she gave her life to the lord...Now this happened when about 2-3 months after i was anointed by the holy spirit...

Peace,

Dave

Are you saying that your Mother was involved with works of darkness prior to her salvation?

peace,

Dave