WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

"What is seen in espionage films as a simple operation is a result of hard work, many months of intelligence gathering and a well trained team," an unnamed Israeli source described the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist and Natanz official Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan in Tehran to The UK Sunday Times this week.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/ynetnews-com-Ext-Comp-ArticleLayout-CdaArticlePrintPreview-1,2506,L-4176059,00-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

What bothers me the most is "an unnamed Israeli source described". I wonder how much this person was paid to sell out Israel? This one reminds me of Judas, thinking they will harvest in a new form of events.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

What bothers me the most is "an unnamed Israeli source described". I wonder how much this person was paid to sell out Israel? This one reminds me of Judas, thinking they will harvest in a new form of events.

Except that most already assume that the Israelis are behind this and I doubt that the the Israeli government is bothered about such assumptions, even, if as is possible, they're not true. Leaks like this are used by governments to release information they don't want to announce officially.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Except that most already assume that the Israelis are behind this and I doubt that the the Israeli government is bothered about such assumptions, even, if as is possible, they're not true. Leaks like this are used by governments to release information they don't want to announce officially.

Amor, sometimes you amaze me! This is exactly what has happened here, it has happened before and it will happen again. Good call! :cool: