IGNORED

The Lawless One

Babbler

1- “for the mystery of lawlessness is already at work”

-------that means ,that “one”had already came before Paul

2- “he opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so he takes his seat in the temple of GOD”

-------is there anyone knows that who’s teaching similar to this...

:thumbsup:

Coming

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1 John 2:18-26

Soon

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 1 John 4:3

See?

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:21

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

The papal office, pontifex maximus of the babylonian mysteries. Who else claims to be the vicar of Christ? The RCC martyred more Christians than the Nazis slaughtered Jews.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The papal office, pontifex maximus of the babylonian mysteries. Who else claims to be the vicar of Christ? The RCC martyred more Christians than the Nazis slaughtered Jews.

While I tend to think that's true, can you provide your sources for that information?: :emot-questioned:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

This belief came about from the Reformation and Reformation churches still buy into it to this day. Unfortunately, since there WAS no pope in Paul's day, the theory makes little sense.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1976

The mystery of iniquity is corrupt doctrine influenced by Satan, sin, man, pride, and not knowing the God of Israel. It started in the garden of Eden. 'Ye shall be as gods'. (Genesis 3:5) It was at work before Paul and continues until this day.

One man's trash is another man's treasure; one man's murderer is another man's martyr. In so like manner, the lawless one is Christianity's Antichrist and is Islam's endtime savior; Mahdi. Remember, being worshipped as God is Satan's number one objective.

The current teaching of the Church is that the unholy godhead is represented as:

Satan = father

Antichrist = son

False Prophet = spirit

I tell you, this has been a good teaching up until now. If you look at it a different way, things actually start to make sense in the here and now as the return of Christ comes closer and closer with each breath we take.

Since 2003/2004, I've been studying the biblical relationship between the False Prophet and Antichrist.

This is my personal Bible study according to a dispensational view point: The unholy godhead

I look forward to learning and sharing. Thank you.

Edited by kevinsball

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is my personal belief, which I do not have scripture to prove it correct or wrong. The anti-christ will come from one of the leaders of the Muslim faith and the false prophet will be one of the future catholic popes. Think of it, if you can lead all the Muslims and Catholics into one "religion" you will automatically have over half of the world following you.

Just my 2 cents, but I have been wrong before.

:thumbsup:

Jesus On The Counterfeit Messiah

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The lawless one is the 'man of sin', the Antichrist.

Who Is The Lawless One?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

Nebuchadnezzars dream image: Babylon the golden head, Medo-Persia the chest and arms of silver, Greece the torso of bronze, Rome the IRON legs, and the lower legs and feet are IRON mired in clay. So if Rome is IRON and the rest of the image is IRON mired in clay please explain how the ROMAN Catholic Church has nothing to do with Nebuchadnezzars image? Put aside prophecy, where in the Bible does it say make stone idols of Mary and bow before them uttering vain repetitions? Where is the command to petition the saints? Where do you see the terms plenary indulgence? Where does the Bible say call a priest father?, didnt Jesus say call no man on earth Father because we have one Father in heaven. What is eucharist adoration if not idolatry? Statues of Mary, Jesus on the cross or the cross itself, Peter, one in rome which is really a statue of Jupiter, various "saints" how are these statues not idolatrous? If a stone idol of Jesus isnt an abomination then what is? Call me anticatholic, I dont care I was raised catholic, Im antisatan so indeed I am anticatholic and anti every other denomination and religion. A house divided against itself cannot stand and I know the house of the Lord isnt divided. Its not about theory or religion its about FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENTS!, no amount of rationalisation can obfuscate the fact that the RCC espouses idol worship I dont care if they call the idol Jesus it isnt Christ! When Gratian passed the title of Pontifex Maximus to the papacy thats when the pope became the man of lawlessness. The Pontifex Maximus is the Hierophant of the Babylonian Mysteries and the mysteries were instituted by Nimrod after the flood, Babylon is the cradle of modern society i.e. art, law, education, entertainment, commerce, religion. I dont care if you believe me or not, for me its inconsequential, Im just answering the question. If you want to defend "The Most Holy Father" i.e. the papacy go right ahead but you cant serve two masters. For fun smash one of their idols of Mary and observe the public outrage from the pagan idol worshippers that call themselves "christian", but you wouldnt because you dont want to sit in a jail cell or deal with the public contempt for the gospels sake, or would you? Why would you want to suffer shame and ridicule in the public eye or the eyes of the world just to enforce one silly little commandment "thou shalt make no graven images"? Perhaps I missed something about why Israel kept being led into captivity for IDOLATRY! Am I making my point? Ill write it again IDOLATRY. Two more times IDOLATRY, IDOLATRY! Im starting to feel like chicken little "the RCC are idolaters, the RCC are idolaters". Explaining how Babylon has infiltrated and permeated every culture is an extensive study, when I say permeated I mean every facet of social interaction, political, religious, commercial, entertainment, education etc. Ive been researching for over a decade and I dont remember every detail but understanding idol worship takes no study, all you have to know is an idol is anything worshipped in place of God, really how complex is that? Dont expect satan to put up banners under floodlights declaring his presence, but you can tell a tree by its fruit. It isnt just idolatry the RCC is guilty of but its most obvious and if you cant see it as idolatry than youre blind in plain english. We are to be our brothers keepers not coddlers so Ill hold your hand if need be but if you run in the wrong direction then Im not following you. You can hear my voice and return to the narrow path but your choice of direction is your own, Im done with wandering in darkness. You dont need my word for it just pray for insight read Daniel and study history in retrospect, history will reflect his record and the Holy Spirit will guide you to relevant information to help aid in your research.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/20/1946

I believe our salvation with Christ is a personal one. That means me and him... not me, a priest, and Christ. And yes, I believe praying to an image is worshiping that imiage. God said "thou shalt have no gods before me." Anything else is not God's words and constitute a cult. Praying to a man made image is making it a god. I think Mary would be horrified and Peter would weep bitterly if he knew the Pope claimed to be the "Peter" of today. As for the saints... anyone who is a true believer is considered a saint and it doesn't take a committe voting to make us so. I think everyone has the right to believe what they want, but one day they will bow before the One who died for us and confess why the rejected his teachings.