IGNORED

Israelis won't warn U.S. if they attack Iran...

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This announcement would seem to be Israel telling the U.S. they won't give warning. I believe all of this was decided by the two countries in Tel Aviv last week. It sounds like a step further down the road to an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear sites to me. Opinions?

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-israel-wont-warn-us-iran-strike-080927592.html

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

A few years beck, when the topic first came up, other said that the US would never turn against Israel. This is the very first step of doing so. By doing nothing to help them, we are turning our backs on them as a country. Prophecy is being fulfill once again before our eyes.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to convince them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

I really hope this is the true reasoning behind it. I'm still praying that when the attacks do happen...and I believe they will, that the U.S. will stand behind Israel. If not, the downfall of this nation will be complete.

Guest shiloh357

I don't expect this adminstration to stand by Israel. In fact, given what I have seen, I expect this adminstration miight move to cut off diplomatic ties with Israel over such a strike.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

I don't expect this adminstration to stand by Israel. In fact, given what I have seen, I expect this adminstration miight move to cut off diplomatic ties with Israel over such a strike.

Keep praying...if we cut off ties with Israel, we would completely fall off the slippery slope we are already on.

Keep praying...if we cut off ties with Israel, we would completely fall off the slippery slope we are already on.

What does prophecy say about the end times and who will stand with Israel?

A few years beck, when the topic first came up, other said that the US would never turn against Israel. This is the very first step of doing so. By doing nothing to help them, we are turning our backs on them as a country. Prophecy is being fulfill once again before our eyes.

Um....OneLight....this article is not about that. The U.S. is fully engaged and providing support for any incursion into Iran by the Israelis while doing the Diplomatic Boogie before the world.

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to convince them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

I really hope this is the true reasoning behind it. I'm still praying that when the attacks do happen...and I believe they will, that the U.S. will stand behind Israel. If not, the downfall of this nation will be complete.

This article is not about the U.S. not standing behind Israel.

Um....OneLight....this article is not about that. The U.S. is fully engaged and providing support for any incursion into Iran by the Israelis while doing the Diplomatic Boogie before the world.

The US has been working in a unified effort with Israel to stop Iran from having nuclear weapons, this is not a secret. Yet, read between the lines. Why is the US not standing beside Israel when she needs us the most? It is the beginning to turning away. As with all things, it starts off with something small before growing into something bigger.

The US has been working in a unified effort with Israel to stop Iran from having nuclear weapons, this is not a secret. Yet, read between the lines. Why is the US not standing beside Israel when she needs us the most? It is the beginning to turning away. As with all things, it starts off with something small before growing into something bigger.

The article points out that this is a smokescreen for the U.S.....and it is. If the Israelis attack Iran it will be with American weapons and strategy. We've provided them more aid in the past fiscal year than at any time since 1948 and this has not gone unnoticed by the muslim countries.