• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

since my mum passed away,im finding im haveing to push myself to do every day things, its only been a few wks,i know,i held her hand while she pass away ,it was peacefull,but each time i go to bed,when i close my eyes im right back there in the hospital,The smallest things start me crying,i know grieve takes time to heal,,my walk with the Lord is suffering too.im finding it hard going,i m playing worship songs speaking versres out loud etc,i know Hes my very present help in times of need,and Hes close to the broken hearted,,dont know any other way to explain ,just i feel so numb and its like even the tapes im playing are going over my head and the verses,just wanted to share,please keep me in your prayersl,that i will be able to recieve a word to help me get though this,Thank you for letting me share this with you ,see im crying now

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

No one can truly understand your grief or pain. O we have been there too but to understand your pain - no. We each come from different backgrounds and experiences but I do have a poem that a friend wrote. I hope that in some way it may comfort you. It is easy for one to say they understand and sometimes words are so meaningless. I pray that our Father comforts you and that you feel His tender arms enfolding you and you in the night.

When you hear I've passed away

To you in Christ, I say:

Weep not, to die is to be free.

God opened heaven's arms for me.

To die is just a "passing through"

And when I'm gone my word to you,

Let memories bring hope not pain,

For you and I will meet again -

And so we shall, but loved one,

Let this at last be the refrain:

I walk, I breathe, I sing, I'm free,

Don't mourn, rejoice - rejoice for me.

© Ann Stepharnoff

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

since my mum passed away,im finding im haveing to push myself to do every day things, its only been a few wks,i know,i held her hand while she pass away ,it was peacefull,but each time i go to bed,when i close my eyes im right back there in the hospital,The smallest things start me crying,i know grieve takes time to heal,,my walk with the Lord is suffering too.im finding it hard going,i m playing worship songs speaking versres out loud etc,i know Hes my very present help in times of need,and Hes close to the broken hearted,,dont know any other way to explain ,just i feel so numb and its like even the tapes im playing are going over my head and the verses,just wanted to share,please keep me in your prayersl,that i will be able to recieve a word to help me get though this,Thank you for letting me share this with you ,see im crying now

Prayed... also I asked that the time factor would be kind and you find His arm of strength soon and it be enough! Love, Steven

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

aww, I am so sorry that your mother passed, how long has it been.

My brother died about two weeks ago and I know that for a while I couldn't concentrate, couldn't drive either because a policeman stop me for driving erratically and I know it was because of my brother. Also, I would have a thought about the pass few days and get very emotion even while driving.

Find a passion to concentrate on, planting Pansies and Marigolds. Get out of the house, mix with other people. Also, more inportantly, get in the word of God and pray, taking every bad thing out of your heart and laying at Jesus feet.

God bless, wished that I could help more, but I am tired.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I was there for my mother when she passed from this life into God's presence over 7 years ago. Sometimes it feels like yesterday and I think of her daily. The open wound eventually becomes a scab, then a scar, which once in a while reminds me and I want to rub it a little---a little tear now and then. On those occasions when I feel a strong missing, I just speak to God and praise Him for providing me with such a wonderful mother and role model. He in turn strengthens me.

Sometimes also, just sitting in silence before Him is like climbing into Papa's lap and He comforts.

So, praise and worship is a key to overcoming grief. You are doing the right things. Jesus is with you while you walk out this process. Praying for you, tonight. :wub:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I was there for my mother when she passed from this life into God's presence over 7 years ago. Sometimes it feels like yesterday and I think of her daily. The open would eventually becomes a scab, then a scar, which once in a while reminds me and I want to rub it a little---a little tear now and then. On those occasions when I feel a strong missing, I just speak to God and praise Him for providing me with such a wonderful mother and role model. He in turn strengthens me.

Sometimes also, just sitting in silence before Him is like climbing into Papa's lap and He comforts.

So, praise and worship is a key to overcoming grief. You are doing the right things. Jesus is with you while you walk out this process. Praying for you, tonight. :wub:

This is a good council! :thumbsup:Job 1:20

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

thank you soo much for your comforting words,they have helped me this morning,after writting down what i did ,i saw that iv been strong for my family,which hasnt helped me at all,i cried all night last night,my eyes are sore this morning,iv done my cleaning to and feel a sense of peace too,,i know i must keep my thoughts on other things,its the enemys battlefield,im just going to rest in the Lords arms,,monarchy you are in my prayers,iv just read 2rd corinthans chater 1,its a great comfort ,

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

thank you soo much for your comforting words,they have helped me this morning,after writting down what i did ,i saw that iv been strong for my family,which hasnt helped me at all,i cried all night last night,my eyes are sore this morning,iv done my cleaning to and feel a sense of peace too,,i know i must keep my thoughts on other things,its the enemys battlefield,im just going to rest in the Lords arms,,monarchy you are in my prayers,iv just read 2rd corinthans chater 1,its a great comfort ,

You'll get through this, I did, the intervals will begin to lengthen when you can just remember the fond memories without the pain and grief.

You're a dear heart, and you are not alone.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

One day at a time. Praying for you. :wub: