IGNORED

Before you vote for Mitt Romney...

Bold Believer

Muslims worship a pagan 'god' and know that full well....

No, they claim to worship the true God. Arab Christians and Jews call God Allah too. But the Muslims follow an uneducated man who woke up one morning and decided the original scriptures were false and corrupted....

SO do Mormons. Joseph Smith was the son of a drifter and a fortune-teller and after he got the information from "Moroni" he decided the same thing....

Be Wise

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. Matthew 10:16-18

And Vote Smart

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit.

Despise not prophesyings.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Abstain from all appearance of evil.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:15-24

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No, they claim to worship the true God. Arab Christians and Jews call God Allah too. But the Muslims follow an uneducated man who woke up one morning and decided the original scriptures were false and corrupted.

Islam claims "God has no son." According to Islam, Jesus is a human being, not divine. According to Islam, Muhammed is greater than Jesus.

How can Islam's Allah be our God the Father?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Let's not degenerate into a discussion on Islam v Mormonism. The real questions are, can you in good conscience vote for a man whose religion has voiced from its leaders' own mouths, similiarities to the religion whose adherents condone terror, despise Christ and are engaged in a war against us. Can you in good conscience vote for a man whose religion believes that Christ and Satan are brothers? Can you in good conscience vote for a man whose religion has the same origins as Islam? If you can, be my guest, but at least be informed.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Muslims worship a pagan 'god' and know that full well.

No, they claim to worship the true God. Arab Christians and Jews call God Allah too. But the Muslims follow an uneducated man who woke up one morning and decided the original scriptures were false and corrupted.

They worship Ba'al, the ancient moon god, a.k.a. satan.....he reinvented himself as 'allah'. And yes I know that Middle Eastern Christians and Jews use the term 'allah'. But they aren't referring to Ba'al.

Arabs use the term Allah to mean any god. Some Orthodox use the term Alaha (which I believe is Aramaic) to mean the One True God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

If the choice is between romney and obama, I can with a clear conscience choose romney. I cannot choose obama with a clear conscience. Obama's world views, his religious views, are a greater abomination to me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

here is how i see it- america is a democracy not a theocracy and as such are leader should be elected by how they can lead others as well as their own personal lives.

personaly i wont vote for romney but that has nothing to do with his religion. and that link to the article about islam and mormanism was a cheap shot that had nothing to do with romney.

i suggest use a better gun and find better ammo before someone goes off shooting :D