• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

http://www.forerunner.com/blog/islam-and-mormonism-kissin-cousins

Some of you have stated that you'd consider Mitt Romney as a viable candidate over the other Republican candidates. Before you do that, I urge you to read the above.

Yes, mormonism is bad. BUT black liberation theology is just as bad and that is obamas religion.

You can read parts of it here. This is the teaching obama had for decades. This is the teaching that he still speaks of if you listen to his talk about his faith. This is the teaching from his mentor jeremiah wright whom he still speaks highly of. It is a gospel of hate, not what Jesus brought to us.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Theology-Liberation-Ethics-Society/dp/0883446855

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1986

Muslims worship a pagan 'god' and know that full well.

No, they claim to worship the true God. Arab Christians and Jews call God Allah too. But the Muslims follow an uneducated man who woke up one morning and decided the original scriptures were false and corrupted.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

No, they claim to worship the true God. Arab Christians and Jews call God Allah too. But the Muslims follow an uneducated man who woke up one morning and decided the original scriptures were false and corrupted.

They worship Ba'al, the ancient moon god, a.k.a. satan.....he reinvented himself as 'allah'. And yes I know that Middle Eastern Christians and Jews use the term 'allah'. But they aren't referring to Ba'al.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1986

They worship Ba'al, the ancient moon god, a.k.a. satan.....he reinvented himself as 'allah'. And yes I know that Middle Eastern Christians and Jews use the term 'allah'. But they aren't referring to Ba'al.

No they do not. The crescent moon was the symbol of the Ottoman Empire.

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." -Quran 41:37-

The word of God can be distorted.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

The allah they worship, the attributes described to allah, show that their god is not the God we believe in.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

No they do not. The crescent moon was the symbol of the Ottoman Empire.

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." -Quran 41:37-

The word of God can be distorted.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

Sorry but you're wrong. Here is a short history of 'allah'....note that the moon god has had many names; it's still the same being. Btw, I've read a lot about this subject and I don't recall an association with the Ottoman Empire. The 'moon god' predates that by thousands of years.

http://www.biblebeli....au/moongod.htm

More about Ba'al....

http://www.studytoan...hubalallah.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

im a hebrew and yeah if i said allah is the god you raised up isreal they would never talk to me again.hebrew is for the temple and only in isreal is it spoken or written in public.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

If Romney is the candidate and you allow your Bigotry to get in the way we will end up with Obama for another four years which will spell the end of America as we know it.

I'm currently praying for Santorum to win the nomination.:thumbsup:

I voted for Rick here in TN. He is also from my former home state of PA, where he served decently if not perfectly.

I resent the term 'bigot'. Mormons are not an ethnic group, therefore 'bigot' doesn't apply. I AM however anti-cultist. I AM anti-distorter of Scripture. So then, Romney is no more a viable candidate than Obama.

I reject the idea of islam and Mormonism being similar. They're both cults, true, but Mormons aren't terrorists nor do they spread a gospel of hate. They are very deluded and don't know the true God, but they think they do. Muslims worship a pagan 'god' and know that full well.

Modern Mormonism has moved from its roots, this is true, but that movement was done by government coercion. If the USG had not cracked down on them back then, they would still be the original cult. The FLDS still bears the original stamp. Mormons also worship a pagan god.

SO do Mormons. Joseph Smith was the son of a drifter and a fortune-teller and after he got the information from "Moroni" he decided the same thing.