IGNORED

WN: Floods spurred by rising seas threaten 5 million in U.S - Reuters

WorthyNewsBot

Please read my posts more carefully.. At least 3 different times I made it clear that I did not make the cause of warming to be man made.

Looks like once you get your mind set on what you think I'm saying it is hard to change eh?

Quote me, where did I say global warming was man made....

What are you railing at then?

If man is not causing in then there is not much we can do to stop the supposed warming.

As I've said, "It's incredibly arrogant to believe that you can destroy something that you did not create."

The Bible is very clear, "As long as there is day and night there will be seed time and harvest."

Genesis 8:22 While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

The earth will remain until the consummation and so to will man because man will be here when the Lord returns and the subsequent consummation happens.....

Man Says

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

But God Says

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

And The Believer Says

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

Even So

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

The confidence intervals” “indicate that the MWP was significantly warmer than the bimillennial average during most of approximately 820 – 1040 AD, at the 5% level (2-tailed).

Right on Joe.

In the 10th century, right in the middle of the MWP, Greenland was in fact green and not an ice covered land. Vikings settled in the area and raised animals and grew food. They also sailed to the New World (Canada). They had a permanent settlement in Greenland and Canada until ... are you ready for this ... the ice came back at the end of the MWP.

It was warmer in the 10th century. For those who believe the climate change hype, I ask this. Was global warming worse for the environment during the 10th century? If no, then how can you say it will be worse now when its not as warm as it was in the 10th century? Was it man caused warming? If not, then how can you claim it is man caused today when it is not as warm as it was back then? Which is normal for Greenland: ice or lack of ice? What is your proof of that claim?

Please read my posts more carefully.. At least 3 different times I made it clear that I did not make the cause of warming to be man made.

Looks like once you get your mind set on what you think I'm saying it is hard to change eh?

Quote me, where did I say global warming was man made?

If man is not causing in then there is not much we can do to stop the supposed warming.

As I've said, "It's incredibly arrogant to believe that you can destroy something that you did not create."

The Bible is very clear, "As long as there is day and night there will be seed time and harvest."

Ge 8:22

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

The earth will remain until the consummation and so to will man because man will be here when the Lord returns and the subsequent consummation happens.:thumbsup:

Not railing at anything. What I don't understand is why people think I am. Okay, come to think of, maybe I am railing against people that don't look at the facts.

Just pointing out the fact that the Earth is indeed warming. I couldn't make my point any clearer.

It isn't so hard to accept a fact without all the baggage that people tag on.

Sure, Gen 8:22 is true. But that doesn't mean you can still have a harvest when a piece of land is made infertile due to humans. Do you deny that mankind is capable of 'destroying' a piece of land in the sense that it no longer has productive value?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The confidence intervals” “indicate that the MWP was significantly warmer than the bimillennial average during most of approximately 820 – 1040 AD, at the 5% level (2-tailed).

Right on Joe.

In the 10th century, right in the middle of the MWP, Greenland was in fact green and not an ice covered land. Vikings settled in the area and raised animals and grew food. They also sailed to the New World (Canada). They had a permanent settlement in Greenland and Canada until ... are you ready for this ... the ice came back at the end of the MWP.

It was warmer in the 10th century. For those who believe the climate change hype, I ask this. Was global warming worse for the environment during the 10th century? If no, then how can you say it will be worse now when its not as warm as it was in the 10th century? Was it man caused warming? If not, then how can you claim it is man caused today when it is not as warm as it was back then? Which is normal for Greenland: ice or lack of ice? What is your proof of that claim?

Quote me, where did I say global warming was man made?

Ge 8:22

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

The earth will remain until the consummation and so to will man because man will be here when the Lord returns and the subsequent consummation happens.:thumbsup:

Not railing at anything. What I don't understand is why people think I am. Okay, come to think of, maybe I am railing against people that don't look at the facts.

Just pointing out the fact that the Earth is indeed warming. It isn't so hard to accept a fact without all the baggage that people tag on.

Sure, Gen 8:22 is true. But that doesn't mean you can still have a harvest when a piece of land is made infertile due to humans. Do you deny that mankind is capable of 'destroying' a piece of land in the sense that it no longer has productive value?

No doubt, but no one is advocating that. :thumbsup: What we are denying is the Anthropomorphic Global Warming Hoax that has been thrust upon the world.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Though I don't believe man is the only reason climate changes occur, we do have to take responsibility of the CO2 we have omitted. CO2 becomes like a blanket in the atmosphere that bounces back heat to the earth, sort of like insulation.

Though I am not one that would ever stand on scientific reasoning alone, here is a link from NOAA pointing out the CO2 readings of recent past.

Trends in Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide

Saying that, God does and will clean up our mess according to His will. We cannot change His final plan for the world, no matter what we do.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Though I don't believe man is the only reason climate changes occur, we do have to take responsibility of the CO2 we have omitted. CO2 becomes like a blanket in the atmosphere that bounces back heat to the earth, sort of like insulation.

Though I am not one that would ever stand on scientific reasoning alone, here is a link from NOAA pointing out the CO2 readings of recent past.

Saying that, God does and will clean up our mess according to His will. We cannot change His final plan for the world, no matter what we do.

Actually bro, Manmade outout of CO2 is neglible on atmospheric dimming. A single Volcanic eruption can put more CO2 into the atmosphere than man has generated in the entire period of the Industrial Revolution.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Actually bro, Manmade outout of CO2 is neglible on atmospheric dimming. A single Volcanic eruption can put more CO2 into the atmosphere than man has generated in the entire period of the Industrial Revolution.

I have no doubt that a volcano can release a lot of CO2. I am not arguing this at all. There have been a lot of volcanic activity in the past years. Yet, I can't believe that we, through all the machines we run, don't make a difference.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

No answers for my questions?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think you could make that type of generalization. Volcanic eruption vary in size, depending on the time period you count as the industrial revolution the emission of CO2 your statement may not be true.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/datablog/2009/sep/02/co2-emissions-historical

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/index.php

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Doesn't anyone think for a moment that God understood all that we would be doing before he planned the creation and made his design around our capabilities to emit carbon?

I don't think you could make that type of generalization. Volcanic eruption vary in size, depending on the time period you count as the industrial revolution the emission of CO2 your statement may not be true.

http://www.guardian....ions-historical

http://volcanoes.usg...s/gas/index.php

Chill

God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.

For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.

He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.

Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places.

Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.

By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.

Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright cloud:

And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth.

He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy. Job 37:5-13

~

The Year Without a Summer (also known as the Poverty Year, Year There Was No Summer, and Eighteen Hundred Froze to Death) was 1816, in which severe summer climate abnormalities caused average global temperatures to decrease by about 0.4–0.7 °C (0.7–1.3 °F), resulting in major food shortages across the Northern Hemisphere. It is believed that the anomaly was caused by a combination of a historic low in solar activity with a volcanic winter event, the latter caused by a succession of major volcanic eruptions capped by the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora, in the Dutch East Indies (Indonesia), the largest known eruption in over 1,300 years.

Historian John D. Post has called this "the last great subsistence crisis in the Western world"....

http://en.wikipedia....ithout_a_Summer

~

And Heat?

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

~

In 1783 a volcanic fissure in Iceland erupted with enormous force, pouring out cubic kilometers of lava. Layers of poisonous ash snowed down upon the island. The grass died; three-quarters of the livestock starved to death, followed by a quarter of the people. A peculiar haze shadowed western Europe for months. Benjamin Franklin, visiting France, noticed the unusual cold that summer and speculated that it might have been caused by the volcanic "fog" that visibly dimmed the sunlight......

.... Despite the uncertainties, most experts felt that they could at least fix a rough range for the gross global consequences. They grew increasingly certain that the sum of human aerosol emissions had a net cooling influence, at least in most parts of the world. Estimates of the magnitude of the cooling (both directly, and indirectly through clouds) ranged from fairly small to quite strong. Pollution was delaying the appearance of greenhouse warming in some industrialized regions and perhaps everywhere. As greenhouse gas emissions continued to accumulate, few doubted that a dangerous global warming would be unmasked, surging past any possible aerosol cooling effects.

http://www.aip.org/h...ate/aerosol.htm

~

But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge. Psalms 94:22

Hallelujah~!