year2027

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

I do believe this thread is over the edge. The title itself is offinsive and I wonder if that's not Years real agenda.

I had wondered the same thing then I became concerned. :taped:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

God first

thanks David

I was never in JW but it should not matter

Colossians 1:16 For by him (God) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him (God), and for him: (Christ)

God creative all things the first time then Jesus Christ recreative again fixing that which Adam broke

making him Christ the second Adam

with love and a holy kiss Roy

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

God first

thanks MorningGlory and other one

if it over the edge so was Christ

just saying Jesus was not a skepticism is only words

Jesus Christ was skepticism when he said in John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

like my brother Christ I have told you the truth

But you want to hate me and attack me

Love your enemy as I love you

God first

thanks David

Colossians 1:16 For by him (God) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him (God), and for him: (Christ)

God creative all things the first time then Jesus Christ recreative again fixing that which Adam broke

No.....just no. Again, the above is not clear enough for anyone to comprehend what you're trying to say.

Jesus

Christ was skepticism

Jesus COULDN'T be 'skepticism'; skepticism is an act......NOT A PERSON!

when he said in John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the

lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode

not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he

speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Are you calling us children of satan?????

But you want to hate me and attack me

What on earth are you talking about? Who said anything about this.....except you? I believe you're trying to disrupt the forum, pure and simple.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  4

It would appear that English may not be this person's first language and that may be a contributing factor.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus was not created in the sense that you and I are part of creation, as you may see by reading John 1:1, above.

It was He who created us.

Edit: Roy, are you Catholic by any chance?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You are incorrect.

It is all about Jesus:

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

There is no "this is 'God' and this is 'Christ.' It is all Christ Jesus Paul speaks of here.

And please keep your lips off of me.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well it's back to the tin hat for me......

I call it aluminiumism.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

God first

thanks David

Roy,

Your Theology is all skewed up and I perceive that it may be because you don't know the Living Christ. However, Christ is in the Restoration process not the recreating process. :thumbsup:

Christ is not the second Adam. :thumbsup: There is no second Adam.

The verse you speak of is this;

1Co 15:45

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a life-giving spirit.

We were all born under the sin of Adam and the broken Covenant with God. Christ is our new birth and gives us life in the Spirit.

This verse is speaking of our old and new nature and of our heritage as either children of rebellion under Adam, lost in sin and under the Law which we can't hope to fulfill, fleshy, or children redeemed under Christ, Spiritual, and forgiven by faith in what Christ has done, not under the curse of the Law.

Child of God or child of Adam, which one are you Roy?

Are you born again?

peace,

Dave

Curse Not

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Exodus 20:7

Little Man

~

Jesus Christ was a.... when one thinks of....Jesus Christ.... mankind fearing death.... telling mankind there to fear but fear itself. Jesus Christ lived his life where he fear nothing.... pointing to a better life to come....

Christ

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Came Down From Above

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. Matthew 1:23-25

The Mighty And The Eternal Holy One

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. Deuteronomy 32:39-40

To Die For Those Who Hate Him So Much They Love Death

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

That Should A Body Turn To Him Believing

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He Will Spend Forever And Ever

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:3-5

With God

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

But Then There Are The Weaselings Of Men

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8

Who Think To Measure The Son Of God

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:7-9

Wow! Think He Is Impressed

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psalms 2:1-4

Me Neither

Love, Joe