• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

The world is always seeking proof. Now days it is so hard for people to believe what they cannot see or feel is supported by some form of proof or evidence. sad.gif This same skepticism is often what blinds many from the truth of Christ. This...is likely part of the problem the Pharisees and Sadducees had in Jesus' day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

He also claims that Love is the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by that. I saw it in his blog. And the media is also saying this is Christian.

Yes, it is subtle. While "God is Love," this presentation takes "God" out of the equation. Even more, it takes out the need for repentance and believing in Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

Bear in mind that the media can't be trusted to tell the truth or tell it how it was said to them.

I recently had a major reporter for a very popular weekly magazine interview me about my support for Ron Paul. I spoke freely as this guy was supposedly a friend of mine who had gotten to know me at the gym we are both members of.

When I read the story I was absolutely shocked. He literally made stuff up about me that wasn't true at all. In one sentence he even said that I believed that being homeless WAS freedom which was total BS.

Fortunately I did not allow him to identify me by name but still it woke me up, big time, to how the media can twist things up!

Carlos