• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Dear Worthy family,

Maybe this sounds silly. :noidea: But I feel I owe you all an explanation. I haven't been coming here as much. And when I do, it is usually to request prayer. ( I hope that this doesn't :emot-questioned: seem selfish. Because I assure you that I still pray for your needs, too...on those times when I do come and am able to read them. )

This change of my being around less ( and not replying under forums as much as I once used to ) is due to having serious family problems, medical reasons, etc. My life's trials are worsening to the point that I am really having trouble functioning and "fighting the good fight", as scripture puts it.

I wanted to make it plain that my recent absences and lack of participation have not been due to my losing interest in this site. Or YOU, as individuals :emot-heartbeat: , ( as well as collectively.) I didn't want it to appear like I am holding any grudges or intentionally ignoring anyone. I soooo miss being an active part of Worthy!

Hopefully, this is only temporary... If things settle down, I would love to be involved in Christian fellowshipping and posting again. How I wish that God would intervene and make that happen! Maybe if we all join together in prayer, He will enable me to. Please remember me, okay?

I hope it's okay that I posted this under Discussion. I did so because of my insecurity. Because I thought maybe some responses from my fellow believers might reassure me that I am not alone and that you guys :emot-nod: 'got my back.' I desperately need a support system and I am reaching out to you. Worthy is the faithful place I feel safe to come back to. I hope I am missed :b: , even as I am missing you.

I know this is a busy time of year and that you have problems of your own. But pleaseee do reply to this discussion. Because to ignore it... :(would make me feel like I just don't matter...

I love you, my brothers and sisters. :group-hug:

Sincerely, turtletwo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

TT I have known you now from this site 2 + years since I first came and you have had battles of hardship and health... I have asked God to be merciful and miraculous as well! Your situation has brought tears to me many times as now you beg to be loved and made to feel wanted-> I hope in Him that you feel in spirit and leave the angst of the body behind which whispers these lies of non worth and this poverty of love you express you feel at times.... we do care about you! For you have the same purchase price as us all The Lovely Son of God's Blood! Any portion of us that doesn't regard this as the highest value upon all reason will be that which we will not miss when gone home to be with Jesus... for now forgive us when we fail to say to you we love you in Christ Jesus and He loves you perfectly! Prayed..... Love, Steven

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

TurtleTwo,

I shall be praying for you. If you do ever find a moment and need someone to talk to...please send me a pm. Trials and tribulation are no stranger. Will gladly lend you an ear and a shoulder if you need a friend.

May God Bless You

Dani