• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I know this to be true, I have one. :horse:

LOL...so do I....mine likes to play in his water

Not to hijack the thread sevenseas, but this is my younger sister. She "does horsey things" like dressage and showjumping, and was South African champion a while back. This is her latest horse Sir Bling....

534496_10151140007672895_1697645129_n.jpg

Is she our sister?

Big time brother, her and her husband

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I know this to be true, I have one. :horse:

Not to hijack the thread sevenseas, but this is my younger sister. She "does horsey things" like dressage and showjumping, and was South African champion a while back. This is her latest horse Sir Bling....

Is she our sister?

Big time brother, her and her husband

:) God loves to show off His Children :amen:

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Is she our sister?

You can hijack any thread you want anytime Fez..oh man...I'm in love...gorgeous horse (yeah, I've always been nuts for horses)

I should add, this thread is going in circles anyways)

What a truly stunning animal! Some yrs back I was breeding Friesian Sport Horses (cross between a Friesian and some compatable

breed for the English disciplines) I just have the one now....I'll post a pic later on

Guessing yr sister's mount is a warmblood? Looks like excellent breeding

Is she our sister?

You can hijack any thread you want anytime Fez..oh man...I'm in love...gorgeous horse (yeah, I've always been nuts for horses)

I should add, this thread is going in circles anyways)

What a truly stunning animal! Some yrs back I was breeding Friesian Sport Horses (cross between a Friesian and some compatable

breed for the English disciplines) I just have the one now....I'll post a pic later on

Guessing yr sister's mount is a warmblood? Looks like excellent breeding

I know she goes to some of the UK's top auctions to get her horses. Don't know too much more except it has a leg at each corner.....sorry...

Just for your interest sevenseas, her and her horses have been photographed by some of the top horse photo guys around. These are from Matthew Seed, who photographs the British royal family's horses. Ok, back to the thread....

542643_425618310825709_531876548_n.jpg

Everything in this thread has been off topic for sometime. You could have a new thread to address whether the two witnesses are real people, and one for the horse pics. There is also the matter of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Yep I agree, guilty as charged on the horse thing, it just kind of went that way a bit further back.

Everything in this thread has been off topic for sometime. You could have a new thread to address whether the two witnesses are real people, and one for the horse pics. There is also the matter of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Yep I agree, guilty as charged on the horse thing, it just kind of went that way a bit further back.

Well, no harm done...here's a link to a pic of my guy....

scroll down...the big white thing running across a field :)

Ahhh...just scrolled up Fez and caught those photos...wonderful...FYI..actually do photoshoots myself and have

a running blog with mostly equine shots with their owners...I would not call myself a world class photographer though LOL!

Your sister looks very classy and the photos are beautifully edited! Thanks Fez...I've enjoyed seeing these

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

The 2 witness thing is my doing. Someone said the gifts including speaking in tongues have ceased. That they ceased with the close of the first centry and the death of the last apostle. I used revelation 11:6 trying to show that the gifts are still in operation at that time and point in revelation. For there entire ministry to be called prophecy is the gift of prophecy. Just like paul says being an apostle was a gift, ( Eph. 4:11 ). For one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit to be labeled a ministry lasting 1260 days, to me shows that the gifts ( including speaking in tongues ) are still active and have not ceased. Then someone started saying the 2 witnesses were not people but the old and new testaments. Which has led us to here. I have no desire to continue that conversation, so maybe it will stop.

God bless

Firestormx

Joseph

BUTERO:

True....although I do believe a new thread would just be the old thread....right? I'm just wondering when the flying saucers will appear ;)

The 2 witness thing is my doing. Someone said the gifts including speaking in tongues have ceased. That they ceased with the close of the first centry and the death of the last apostle. I used revelation 11:6 trying to show that the gifts are still in operation at that time and point in revelation. For there entire ministry to be called prophecy is the gift of prophecy. Just like paul says being an apostle was a gift, ( Eph. 4:11 ). For one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit to be labeled a ministry lasting 1260 days, to me shows that the gifts ( including speaking in tongues ) are still active and have not ceased. Then someone started saying the 2 witnesses were not people but the old and new testaments. Which has led us to here. I have no desire to continue that conversation, so maybe it will stop.

God bless

Firestormx

Joseph

No worries! I don't know how many more times someone will refute some of those strange interpretations