• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Where is the Roman Empire today?

Just a thought.... did you know that the ten square miles of our capitol is not legally part of the United States of America since 1982..... an it has it's own legal system. that system is known as Lex Fori which is the old Roman Law. The Roman Empire today is centered In and operates from Washington D.C.

Then where will the Anti-christ come from, Are there any verses to back up your view? I'm looking for further scripiutal proof of the Anti-christ come from the old, (or a revived) roman empire or from somewhere else. Conjectuor and opinion don't mean anything unless we can back it up with the Word Of GOD. I've studied Daniel 9:26-27, and Daniel chapter 11:21-end of chapter , because these give the most detailed discribtions of his actions, is this wrong? can you show in scripture. If correct, can you provide further scripture eveidance?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Just a thought.... did you know that the ten square miles of our capitol is not legally part of the United States of America since 1982..... an it has it's own legal system. that system is known as Lex Fori which is the old Roman Law. The Roman Empire today is centered In and operates from Washington D.C.

Then where will the Anti-christ come from, Are there any verses to back up your view? I'm looking for further scripiutal proof of the Anti-christ come from the old, (or a revived) roman empire or from somewhere else. Conjectuor and opinion don't mean anything unless we can back it up with the Word Of GOD. I've studied Daniel 9:26-27, and Daniel chapter 11:21-end of chapter , because these give the most detailed discribtions of his actions, is this wrong? can you show in scripture. If correct, can you provide further scripture eveidance?

Antichrists came from a sect called the Gnostics. They believed that 'the Christ' was a spirit and that spirit came upon Jesus. They didn't believe Jesus Christ came as the God-man, i.e. in the flesh. Gnostics also believed in certain special knowledge and that one had to obtain that knowledge to be a believer. They had other beliefs as well.

Nero was 666. Antichrists have nothing to do with eschatology, but soteriology (the study of the Son).

her problem lies not with Scripture, but with modern teachers (since about 1830 or so) who have totally messed up the timeline with their teaching.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Antichrists came from a sect called the Gnostics. They believed that 'the Christ' was a spirit and that spirit came upon Jesus. They didn't believe Jesus Christ came as the God-man, i.e. in the flesh. Gnostics also believed in certain special knowledge and that one had to obtain that knowledge to be a believer. They had other beliefs as well.

Nero was 666. Antichrists have nothing to do with eschatology, but soteriology (the study of the Son).

her problem lies not with Scripture, but with modern teachers (since about 1830 or so) who have totally messed up the timeline with their teaching.

Ok, but can you show me in scripture how the end will progress, if there will be no end time leader called anti-christ,

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

BB

The thing is that Israel buries the bodies for seven months. This has not happened yet. This won't fit the Post Mill attack because ALL are destroyed by fire, no mention of Israel burying anyone (in Rev 20:9). Those of Israel are regularily employed to bury these bodies (Exk 39:14). So we have a monetary system after the Mill. That news to me..

Also Ezk 43:1 describes the Glory of the Lord filling the Temple, Mill reign of Christ. Post Ezk 38 and 39. Your timeline does not fit.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member

BB

The thing is that Israel buries the bodies for seven months. This has not happened yet. This won't fit the Post Mill attack because ALL are destroyed by fire, no mention of Israel burying anyone (in Rev 20:9). Those of Israel are regularily employed to bury these bodies (Exk 39:14). So we have a monetary system after the Mill. That news to me..

Also Ezk 43:1 describes the Glory of the Lord filling the Temple, Mill reign of Christ. Post Ezk 38 and 39. Your timeline does not fit.

In Christ

Montana Marv

What timeline, are you confuseing me and bold believer? I just wanted you to expond on your belief on the end time, I have never in this post given a timeline, other than the "Anti-christ comes from old roman empire?", which is why i started this post, to get other views of the end time, regarding the anti-christ.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Firestormx

I too believe that the A/C will come out of the revived Roman Empire.

BB and I were debating on the timeline (timetable) of when the war of Exk 38 and 39 was or will be.

It is my contentin that at this time the reveved Roman Empire is not ready to come forth and therefore the leader of this empire is not ready.

At this time Europe maybe positioned 3, 4 or 5 as a world power; To be Number One, the others must fall. The United States will most likely do something very wrong/stupid in the eyes of the world and we will be sent home with our tails between our legs. Our economy collapses. There goes Number One. Chinas economy collapses as does Japans, There goes Number 2. Russia, now a wanabie the top dog must unite with the Muslims to try to attain this top position. Here is where the war of Exk 38 and 39 comes into play. 5/6's of this invading army is destroyed.. When all this happens, it could take just a few months, the United/Revived Roman Empire would now be in prime position to take over world dominance.both economical and in the military.

It is just a waiting game now, when do the apples start to fall.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I was not really commenting on where the Antichrist comes from, but just that the Roman Empire is within the US today. The term Antichrist is only used in the New Testament three or four times (depending on what translation you use) and it's not really directly attached to any single person in prophecy that I am aware of. It's kind of complicated when you start to ponder which of the Daniel and or Revelation entities are spoken of as the Antichrist.

The first beast out of the Abyss is that i personally think is the Antichrist, and the second beast out of the earth is most likely the false prophet. That beast that the woman rides, I believe is the beast out of the abyss and that beast comes from the abyss. We are told that the king of the abyss/bottomless pit is Apollyon, and that is in my own mind a good guess as who the beast actually is. This entity is the old Pagan fallen angel god known as Osiris, Apollo and other names that I don't have time to get into.

The people who built our capitol instilled in it's design all kinds of pagan symbology and it's very existence proclaims that some day Osiris will be resurrected and rule again.

I also know that at every swearing in of a president in the US, the Masonic Temple in Washington holds a ritual instilling Osiris within that president.

While our people in the US have been a Christian backed people, our government itself has always been controlled by pagan forces.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Ok, but can you show me in scripture how the end will progress, if there will be no end time leader called anti-christ,

Rev 20 has the most to say regarding this. There will be a time when Christ would rule over the earth for a long period of time. The word used for thousand is chilioi, which indicates not an exact thousand, but rather an indeterminate number. (Think of the Japanese term 'Banzai' May the Emperor live 10,000 years and you have an idea.) Now Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God ruling. Those who gave up their lives rather than worship the Emperor Nero (666) or any of the others rule in heaven WITH Christ over the earth. During this time, Christianity would become the most noticeable and pre-eminent religion on the planet, the Gospel would go out and many people would be saved and even whole nations would turn to Christ. Not only that, but Satan would not be allowed to block the Gospel's going out. Understand, this doesn't mean that he wouldn't TRY to stop it, only that he wouldn't be successful. Rev 20 calls this a binding to prevent the deception of the nations (ethnos or Gentiles). Without the devil to fool them, people would be able to respond to the truth, all those who are written in the Book of Life. It doesn't mean everyone will be saved in some sort of universal salvation. Eventually this period will come to an end and Satan will allowed to start blinding the Gentiles again. When he starts blinding them, he will also gather an army of them from every point on earth (the four corners) to fight against the Holy City (the peopel of God). I believe this is where we are now. John likens this satanic uprising to Gog and Magog of Ezekiel's day. He says they surround the people of God and that fire falls from heaven and destroys them all. This corresponds to 2 Peter 3's description of the Last Day/Second Coming.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

What I don't understand, is if the anti-christ is muslim, how is it that the Jews will accept him as their Messiah? It seems more likely that he will have a Jewish lineage, but we also know he won't regard the religion of his fathers, so he will be Jewish in name only.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I was not really commenting on where the Antichrist comes from, but just that the Roman Empire is within the US today. The term Antichrist is only used in the New Testament three or four times (depending on what translation you use) and it's not really directly attached to any single person in prophecy that I am aware of. It's kind of complicated when you start to ponder which of the Daniel and or Revelation entities are spoken of as the Antichrist.

The first beast out of the Abyss is that i personally think is the Antichrist, and the second beast out of the earth is most likely the false prophet. That beast that the woman rides, I believe is the beast out of the abyss and that beast comes from the abyss. We are told that the king of the abyss/bottomless pit is Apollyon, and that is in my own mind a good guess as who the beast actually is. This entity is the old Pagan fallen angel god known as Osiris, Apollo and other names that I don't have time to get into.

The people who built our capitol instilled in it's design all kinds of pagan symbology and it's very existence proclaims that some day Osiris will be resurrected and rule again.

I also know that at every swearing in of a president in the US, the Masonic Temple in Washington holds a ritual instilling Osiris within that president.

While our people in the US have been a Christian backed people, our government itself has always been controlled by pagan forces.

I disagree with that, God is in complete control of our leader's decisions and who our leaders are.