• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

If Parker thinks that the inner city folks are more dangerous/more impoverished/more single parents because they are black, then no question that's racism.

If Parker thinks that poverty is the main root of the problem, and the poor in inner cities mostly consist of blacks and minorities, then that's a little different.

Although I will say the whole "blacks hate whites more than whites hate blacks" is a bit of a questionable standpoint...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The inner city problem is more complicated than that. There are many issues involved, not just income or racial tensions. There's also a culture involved in the mix. Kids grow up thinking single parenthood is the norm. Boys look to gangs and drug dealing as a way out of poverty, and they don't expect to live past 30 (I heard this from youth workers who minister to inner city youth).

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

When God created Adam and his wife, Eve, the human race was began. (Gen. 1-3) Then we see that the only survivors of the world wide flood were Noah, his wife, their sons and their wives, eight people out of all the human race. (Gen. 6-8) It is very clear that there is only one race in the world at this time, it is known as the Human Race and, by logical extension, every man woman and child on the face of the Earth are descendants of Adam and his wife and even closer in time, we are the descendants of Noah and his wife. Further applied logic finds that, because of this, there is only one race of people in all of the world, the Human Race.

Because of the characteristics God gave His most favored creation, as we began to spread over the Earth, it appears that we began to adapt to the different prevailing conditions in the different regions of our home. This resulted in differing appearances that because of, in some cases, a lack of the study of God's Word and other cases because of the lack of the availability of the Word, we now have what we term, Racial Prejudice. This, Racial Prejudice has to be the dumbest ideology in all of the world.

Some, today, will have us to believe that this is the cause for the slave trade of the past and of the present but that is not true. The nation of Sudan has become two countries, North Sudan and South Sudan and one of the resulting problems that led to this was Slavery. Negro men attacked and murdered negro men and sold their wives and children into slavery. In this case the difference is religion, the murders were Islamic and the murdered were Christians. And if we listen to the rhetoric, Islam is the religion of peace!

In the US we run around with the idea that the Negro Slave problem was all ours, also not true. On the Documentary of the USS Constitution and the Africa Corps that ended it's mission with the advent of our Civil War, it is documented that less than one sixth of the slaves that were shipped across the Atlantic, were to this nation to be sold. What is clearly illustrated by study is the slavery that has been documented through-out the ages, is the ability of men to hate one another and to misuse others. The truth of the matter is that it matters not who the slave owner is, Slavery, in it's modern day form is wrong.

We, the people of the world need to grow up and assume the responsibility God has imparted to us. We are loved by God, saved and lost men and it is our duty (Matt. 28:18b-20) to love all men in the same manor that God loves us. We can never accomplish this mission given us in the last verses of Matthew without discarding the stupid idea that colors and features separate us into different races and remember that God began this with one father, Adam, and one mother.

I look at the problems of our nation a little different, I agree color should not be a stumbling block but features, experiences

and ethics do separate races and even people of same color.

And even though I was raised in a racist enviroment I do not believe I am now. After reading the other post here Im sure I would be considered racist if I continue this post.

2nd Thess 3: 10 - 24 has a special meaning to me.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

We, the people of the world need to grow up and assume the responsibility God has imparted to us. We are loved by God, saved and lost men and it is our duty (Matt. 28:18b-20) to love all men in the same manor that God loves us. We can never accomplish this mission given us in the last verses of Matthew without discarding the stupid idea that colors and features separate us into different races and remember that God began this with one father, Adam, and one mother.

Yep! We all are part of the human race and we all inherited traits form everyone that came before us, SIN, being the biggest. I've been to many lands and have found the men and women thereof the same as I. Human; with feelings, with ideas, with Hope, and the ability to Love, sometimes even their enemies. Some followed Jesus, others followed gods that I have no clue of, yet, each person I ever met was indeed human. My grandmother used to tell me " a stranger is but a friend that you have not met yet". I try to look at all peoples that way, yet, many have failed to live up to the point of me really calling them friend. Brother has killed brother from Cain and be it so sad, we still do it day. The problem, the problem is found in "those people", you know "those people" the different ones, they are different for us, "those people".......Yet, as we say this, we forget, the we are {those people}...Some people will in time hear of Christ and they shall choose to follow Jesus, making them our sisters and brothers in Christ, while others will choose a different path. Yet, they are still human, God, still Loves them, but, it is not our job to lump a whole group of peoples into one basket.

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

ICL~~~Dennis...I would prefer to destroy my enemies by making them my friend and then living in peace, until the day I return Home to be with my Lord Jesus.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

When God created Adam and his wife, Eve, the human race was began. (Gen. 1-3) Then we see that the only survivors of the world wide flood were Noah, his wife, their sons and their wives, eight people out of all the human race. (Gen. 6-8) It is very clear that there is only one race in the world at this time, it is known as the Human Race and, by logical extension, every man woman and child on the face of the Earth are descendants of Adam and his wife and even closer in time, we are the descendants of Noah and his wife. Further applied logic finds that, because of this, there is only one race of people in all of the world, the Human Race.

Because of the characteristics God gave His most favored creation, as we began to spread over the Earth, it appears that we began to adapt to the different prevailing conditions in the different regions of our home. This resulted in differing appearances that because of, in some cases, a lack of the study of God's Word and other cases because of the lack of the availability of the Word, we now have what we term, Racial Prejudice. This, Racial Prejudice has to be the dumbest ideology in all of the world.

Some, today, will have us to believe that this is the cause for the slave trade of the past and of the present but that is not true. The nation of Sudan has become two countries, North Sudan and South Sudan and one of the resulting problems that led to this was Slavery. Negro men attacked and murdered negro men and sold their wives and children into slavery. In this case the difference is religion, the murders were Islamic and the murdered were Christians. And if we listen to the rhetoric, Islam is the religion of peace!

In the US we run around with the idea that the Negro Slave problem was all ours, also not true. On the Documentary of the USS Constitution and the Africa Corps that ended it's mission with the advent of our Civil War, it is documented that less than one sixth of the slaves that were shipped across the Atlantic, were to this nation to be sold. What is clearly illustrated by study is the slavery that has been documented through-out the ages, is the ability of men to hate one another and to misuse others. The truth of the matter is that it matters not who the slave owner is, Slavery, in it's modern day form is wrong.

I look at the problems of our nation a little different, I agree color should not be a stumbling block but features, experiences

And even though I was raised in a racist enviroment I do not believe I am now. After reading the other post here Im sure I would be considered racist if I continue this post.

What you havesaid to this point would be termed by anyone but a racist as slanted. The very fact that ethics, actions and looks (individual looks) sepapate people into groups does not need the specification, races! Those of you that continue to push in that foolish direction have, completely ignored thde OP and the intent of this string... there is only one race!

I love Wolves and they are difficult for 99.99% of the Human Race to understand them. Sugarbear, my white wolf lived with me and protected my wife for a bit over 16 years before we put her down. My wife encountered a man walking his black and silver wolf one evening and the gentelleman was astonished that she was not in fear but had dropped to her knees, bowed and extended her hands for the wolf to examine her. Over my life time I have encountered a she wolf twice in the woods and lying on my side, in the fetal position, both allowed me to touch and to pet them. All of these wolves were full blooded wolves and yet none of them looked alike!

During my three tours in Vietnam I had my back protected by Vietnamese men, Japanese men, Black men, Mexican men and White men. Each and every one of them was a Human. None of them looked like me and I did not care, they saved my life and I protected theirs.

Simply put, we are all God's creation! We all are descended from the same Beginning Stock, Adam and Eve!

Yep! We all are part of the human race and we all inherited traits form everyone that came before us, SIN, being the biggest. I've been to many lands and have found the men and women thereof the same as I. Human; with feelings, with ideas, with Hope, and the ability to Love, sometimes even their enemies. Some followed Jesus, others followed gods that I have no clue of, yet, each person I ever met was indeed human. My grandmother used to tell me " a stranger is but a friend that you have not met yet". I try to look at all peoples that way, yet, many have failed to live up to the point of me really calling them friend. Brother has killed brother from Cain and be it so sad, we still do it day. The problem, the problem is found in "those people", you know "those people" the different ones, they are different for us, "those people".......Yet, as we say this, we forget, the we are {those people}...Some people will in time hear of Christ and they shall choose to follow Jesus, making them our sisters and brothers in Christ, while others will choose a different path. Yet, they are still human, God, still Loves them, but, it is not our job to lump a whole group of peoples into one basket.

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

ICL~~~Dennis...I would prefer to destroy my enemies by making them my friend and then living in peace, until the day I return Home to be with my Lord Jesus.

Sir,

You are truly blessed and I have just prayed for greater blessing on your behalf. I, having been to war, hope that you have not and do not crry that burden but either way you know what I'm trying to have others to see.

Bill, in the above quote you say different regions adapted differently by that do you mean some turned white some turned black and some do get face and chest hair and some do not get face and chest hair some eyes are shaped different all because of the region they live in

I would like to ask you about this verse.

Rom 6: 17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

would a saved person be a racist if they kept this verse? Say a saved black person avoided a white unsaved neighbor; would they be racist

Edited by coheir

Bill, in the above quote you say different regions adapted differently by that do you mean some turned white some turned black and some do get face and chest hair and some do not get face and chest hair some eyes are shaped different all because of the region they live in

That is a reasonable assumption but because people are not stationary objects it is imperrative that we remember that these characteristics will spread with migration and therefore are not constrained to a specific region or area.

I would like to ask you about this verse.

Rom 6: 17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

would a saved person be a racist if they kept this verse? Say a saved black person avoided a white unsaved neighbor; would they be racist

Not f necessity to your first question and no to your second.

New Century Foundation

The Color of Crime

Summary

The Color of Crime, a New Century Foundation study

based on federal crime reports,

has found significant differences in violent

crime rates for different racial and ethnic groups.

Blacks, for example, are many times more likely to

commit crimes of violence against whites than vice

versa. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial

violent crimes involving blacks and whites reported

every year, blacks commit 90 percent and whites

commit only ten percent. Blacks are therefore more

than 50 times more likely than whites to commit

interracial crimes of violence. The differences are

even greater for multiple-offender interracial crimes,

with blacks 100 to 250 times more likely to be involved

in gang attacks on whites than the reverse.

Some people may argue that blacks attack whites

because they expect them to be carrying cash or

valuables. However, fewer than 20 percent of black

attacks on whites are robberies; rape and assault do

not usually have economic motives.

There is more black-on-white violent crime than

black-on-black violent crime. When blacks commit

violence they attack whites 50 to 55 percent of

the time. When whites commit violence they attack

blacks only two to three percent of the time.

Hate crimes are thought to be the most serious

acts of interracial crime, but there were only 9,861

reported in 1997. Of these, 6,981 were race-related

and 4,105 were violent. This very small number of

crimes receives a disproportionate amount of attention,

but it is likely that the millions of ordinary

interracial crimes–90 percent of which are committed by

blacks against whites–are more damaging to

race relations. Although white-on-black hate crimes

receive a great deal of attention, blacks are approximately

twice as likely to commit hate crimes as

whites.

Hispanics are considered a victim category for

hate crimes but not a perpetrator category. A Mexican

who is attacked because of ethnicity is recorded

as Hispanic, but if the same Mexican attacks a black

or white for racial reasons he is considered white.

This inflates the figures for “white” hate crime

perpetrators, and gives the impression that Hispanics

commit no hate crimes.

is it racist to post actual federal crime reports?

racism defined is thinking one color human is better or superior than another color.

It has nothing to do with historical facts the federal govenment collects on races.

I do not disike people due to their color, i wait til i know the kind of person they are before

i make them a friend or make a point to avoid them. I know blacks, indian, chinese, japanese and whites that are friends and I trust them in my house and the same colors have people I do not trust in my house.

p.s. God may have started with one race ( if adam and eve were the same color )but God has made people of different color add the human factor and a few thousand years later and people do not get along very well.

I do not believe it has as much to do with skin color as it does with if a person is good or bad.

Edited by ~candice~
removed quote