• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Pigment is pigment. White, black, blue, purple, or green God made all of us in His Image. Love Bible songs and one should really serve as a lesson to us all. Here are the lyrics. I pray we each reflect on them.

Jesus loves the little children

All the children of the world

Red and yellow, black and white

They are precious in His sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world

My apologies for any offense caused. None was meant.

Just Another Sinner Without A Clue

Dani

Dani,

I love that song because it is so theologically sound.

Theology is irrelevant. Jesus died for the sins of the world. If He had no care for the pigment of one's skin, gender one was, wealth one possessed....why on earth should we? God is love and sometimes....more often than not, that is too quickly forgotten.

speaking for myself i was raised as racist but I was not taught to hate a person for skin color it was more for the things they done or did not do. now the people i grew up around may have had their hatred rooted in skin color but I never heard anyone say that the blacks were hated for the color of their skin. through out history there have always been

some really good black people and some really sorry low down no good white people. I do not use the color of skin I use

the actions of people black or white to determine if they a part of my life. I have a blood brother i wont let in my house cause he is and always has been a thief he has stolen from all six of my brothers, all four of my sisters,all four aunts, all 7 uncles from my mom, my dad and my grandparents and many neighbors all of whom have let him stay in their house cause he never seem to be able to get a job but in the end he always got kicked out or steeling. I know some black people I would leave a house key with if i went on vacation for a week and know I could trust them. I would not trust my brother with my house key. so where does that put me, if people are good we love and help them. If people are bad we try to help them.

sometimes you have to come out and be separate from certain people.

It sounds like you grew up in my family. And I complet5ely agree, one of my best friends has complete run of my place, unattended, and he is, like myself, a former Blues singer but much darker pigment than I or my wife. My two brothers were and are not allowed in my house, ever.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Pigment is pigment. White, black, blue, purple, or green God made all of us in His Image. Love Bible songs and one should really serve as a lesson to us all. Here are the lyrics. I pray we each reflect on them.

Dani

Dani,

Theology is irrelevant. Jesus died for the sins of the world. If He had no care for the pigment of one's skin, gender one was, wealth one possessed....why on earth should we? God is love and sometimes....more often than not, that is too quickly forgotten.

Dani, theology is never irrelevant and without trying to give you a, likewise, snappy reply, theology is what is being discussed. The theology taught in the Word of God is a many faceted subject and the point of the OP, mine, is just one facet to examine. I don't know why you snapped back at me, I was in your corner.

Th1bill,

You are right. Think that instead of focusing on the kingdom of God, my attention was fixated on something else. Under a lot of personal stress of various natures. Know it does not condone or excuse the poor choice of words made. Been under a lot of persecution...getting to the point where perhaps I need to really take it to God and stop preparing for battle at every corner. Thank you for your patience and gentle choice of words. My apologies.

Dani

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Dani

Dani,

speaking for myself i was raised as racist but I was not taught to hate a person for skin color it was more for the things they done or did not do. now the people i grew up around may have had their hatred rooted in skin color but I never heard anyone say that the blacks were hated for the color of their skin. through out history there have always been

some really good black people and some really sorry low down no good white people. I do not use the color of skin I use

the actions of people black or white to determine if they a part of my life. I have a blood brother i wont let in my house cause he is and always has been a thief he has stolen from all six of my brothers, all four of my sisters,all four aunts, all 7 uncles from my mom, my dad and my grandparents and many neighbors all of whom have let him stay in their house cause he never seem to be able to get a job but in the end he always got kicked out or steeling. I know some black people I would leave a house key with if i went on vacation for a week and know I could trust them. I would not trust my brother with my house key. so where does that put me, if people are good we love and help them. If people are bad we try to help them.

sometimes you have to come out and be separate from certain people.

Coheir,

....Feel like in a way, I am listening to myself. Minus the being brought up racist. There are family members that ....in truth, I do the best I can to avoid them because of some really bad habits and destructive behavior that tends to drag or bring others down with it. Otherwise if they are around...cannot begin to tell you how strong the urge to sin is....as there is a lot of anger penned up that has formed lately in light of very recent events.

Needed that today. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Dani

• Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Dani

Dani,

Dani, theology is never irrelevant and without trying to give you a, likewise, snappy reply, theology is what is being discussed. The theology taught in the Word of God is a many faceted subject and the point of the OP, mine, is just one facet to examine. I don't know why you snapped back at me, I was in your corner.

Th1bill,

You are right. Think that instead of focusing on the kingdom of God, my attention was fixated on something else. Under a lot of personal stress of various natures. Know it does not condone or excuse the poor choice of words made. Been under a lot of persecution...getting to the point where perhaps I need to really take it to God and stop preparing for battle at every corner. Thank you for your patience and gentle choice of words. My apologies.

Dani

We're cool. I was told that I would pass year before last, I understand stress

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Only race that should matter is the human race. As we are all different. But we should be separate but equal. To all races and from all of them. No matter who we are!

This is an OP

Recently a commercial aired regarding "White Privilege" . I was appalled when I viewed this commercial on television and my first thought was, have we regressed back 40-50 years in America?Truth is, since Obama was elected in 2008 we have seen the word racist and racism used at every turn. It is truly as if we have stepped back in time.

I have visited the website of this organization that created the White Privilege PSA and it is my opinion that this is reverse discrimination at play. This reverse discrimination is the result of a collective group that want to make us all pay for past injustices.

Those that believed voting for Barack Obama would create a post racial society were completely wrong. Being a white blond female has provided me with an up close and personal view of stereotypes, racism, and discrimination. I wonder sometimes what gives a certain race/group the privilege or license to continually play that card. After all, we all have had to deal with the issue at some point in our lives. The sins of our fathers are not our sins and truthfully, you and I know that this racism card being played today isn't really about race at all....it's about control.

Here is the PSA in case you missed it:

Here is the response from the Closet Conservatives. I think this is excellent!

There is a great article by Thomas Sowell on Reverse Racism I believe you will enjoy that states:

Attorney General Eric Holder became a key figure epitomizing the view that government's role in racial matters was not to be an impartial dispenser of equal justice for all, but to be a racial partisan and an organ of racial payback. He has been too politically savvy to say that in so many words, but his actions have spoken far louder than any words.
The widespread, organized and systematic corruption of the voting process revealed by the author of "Injustice" is on a scale that can swing not only local but national elections, including the 2012 elections. The Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder has not only turned a blind eye to blatant evidence of voter fraud, it has actively suppressed those U.S. Attorneys in its own ranks who have tried to stop that fraud.
Even in counties where the number of votes cast exceeds the number of people legally entitled to vote, Eric Holder's Justice Department sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil -- if the end result is the election of black Democrats.
This is an enormously eye-opening book which makes painfully clear that, where racial issues are concerned, the Department of Justice has become the Department of Payback. A post-racial society is the last thing that Holder and Obama are pursuing.

Please take a moment and read the entire article here.

I guarantee you being white didn't keep me from pain, suffering, abuse, and loss. What caused me to succeed in my life has been prayer, determination, and sweat!

These videos are really great and I believe a good tool to share with some of the younger generation and swing voters.

Please use these videos and stories we share with you to provide truth, answers, and support to our fight to preserve our Republic!!

I AM AN INDIVIDUAL AND I BELIEVE IN EXCEPTIONAL-ISM, I AM A CHRISTIAN, WHITE, BLOND, FEMALE, AND A PROUD AMERICAN.

How about you?

Darla Dawald, National Director

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Interesting videos Parker.

Just one thing that has me confused you say;

Being a white blond female has provided me with an up close and personal view of stereotypes, racism, and discrimination. I wonder sometimes what gives a certain race/group the privilege or license to continually play that card.

I thought you were male , well according to your profile status and avatar :confused:

That's funny! If you look at the bottom of the piece, you will see that it was written by a woman, whom I cited. I am indeed a man.

Jesus did die for the sins of the world. But He came to and for the Jews, not for the gentiles.

P1, I'm going to need to disagree with you here. You appear to have taken part of the passage from Matthew 15 and Mark 7 and have missed the entire point or principle taught therein. The mission of the Jew was to spread the Gospel to the Gentile and they had failed to do so. Now, Jesus told the woman that He had not come to minister to the Gentile but you see, fine line here, He came for all of us but it was not His direct ministry. He did relent in the end because of her immediate need and that alone makes the point, He came for or that all might be saved. And in the Great Commission, Matthew 28:18b-20, this point is firmly established.

Can it be that you have just misstated your point?

No. I was talking about GOD's plan. Before creation. I believe that His plan was for the Jews to bring salvation to the rest of the world. Yes, He knew that the Jews would leave Him for idols, that they would need a savior. Then His plan was for them to receive Christ as their Savior and then take His salvation to the world. Yes, He knew that the Jews would reject Him as their Savior, but GOD sent Him anyway. When they rejected their Savior, He sent Peter and Paul (both Jews) into the world to bring a number of gentiles to Himself (the Church). His plan didn't change. He is still intent on having the Jews convert the Gentiles to Himself. He will accomplish this through His remnant (the 144,000) and the 2 witnesses.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

That's funny! If you look at the bottom of the piece, you will see that it was written by a woman, whom I cited. I am indeed a man.

No problem , I was perhaps being pedantic and was not attacking you.

Perhaps I miss read the post and it's been edited anyway, Edited by Parker1, Today, 04:09 PM." :noidea:

Does not take any thing away from the original post which as I said, was interesting.

:)