• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The first and second seal have passed with bin laden and Hussein. Next comes 3 and 4 i.e. Ahmadinnijad and Assad. Babylon falls twice. Horsemen in pairs!

Isaiah 21:9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

This is all you expect to see happen in the first two seals?

Gary

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Newspaper theology. Or more precisely, used toilet paper theology.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Who was this directed at?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Who was this directed at?

It was directed at the foolish and unbiblical theology used to reach the conclusion. It's a bunch of poo.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Is War About To Break Out In the Middle East?

By: Marshall Ramsey II - WorthyNews US Correspondent

(http://www.worthynews.com) Syria conducting large-scale military exercises, Lebanon may be attempting to divert water from Israel, Iranian nuclear facilities have produced enough weapons-grade plutonium for at least four to five nuclear weapons, and Russia sending attack helicopters into Syria. It seems to be the stuff a nightmare movie is made of. Yet this is the reality that faces Israel today.

Life in Israel is just like any other nation: People go to work, go home, spend time with their families, go shopping. You can find scenes like this in any other nation on the planet.

However, every other nation on the planet is not named Israel. No other nation on the planet is an outspokenly Jewish nation. Every other nation does not seem to have the entire world wanting them to be destroyed like Israel. Israel is not without allies, but even then it has to be careful. With anti-Semitism on the rise, things can get out of hand quickly.

Take the situation in Syria: Israel and Syria get along about the same as hot oil and water. The same goes for Israel and Lebanon, Jordan, the Palestinians, and now Egypt, since the Muslim Brotherhood won the recent election. With the current civil and political unrest in Syria, all it would take is someone saying that the violence is caused by Israeli saboteurs trying to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad and would do the same to the Syrian resistance army, and they would turn on them.

Lebanon may be about to wage a quiet, but active war against Israel by diverting the water from the Hatzbani River. This appears to stem from the construction of a large tourism center on the Lebanese side of the river near the Israeli town of Metulla. A senior office with the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Northern Command said that construction of the center needed to be "closely tracked" due to the possibility it would be used to diver water from the Hatzbani, which supplies 25 percent of the Jordan River's waters.

"It has our attention and we are keeping a close eye on what is happening there," the officer said. "Our concerns rage from the diversion of water to the possibility that the tourism center will be used as cover to launch attacks against Israel." Indeed, about two weeks ago Lebanese military troops were standing about 20 meters from the border aiming their weapons, including a rocket-propelled grenade, at Israel's Paratroop Brigade, patrolling near the river, withdrawing only after an Israeli soldier who speaks Arabic heard the Lebanese commander "dividing up targets for his men," called for backup which quickly arrived on the scene.

HOSTILITY AGAINST ISRAEL FROM AFAR

Iran appear to be in active preparation for war against Israel. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, seen by many as the real ruler of Iran, is telling his nation for the first time openly that it "must prepare for war" and "the end of times" while it continues to develop nuclear weapons.

Until now, the Iranian media mostly quoted clerics from seminaries on the issue of the last Islamic messiah, the Imam Mahdi, in order to avoid being seen as messianic. All of that changed Friday as Khamenei's statements received wide publication concerning the controversial figure and Iran's need to "prepare for the end of times as it confronts the West over its illicit nuclear program," a statement that has alarmed Western leaders.

"The issue of Imam Mahdi is of utmost importance, and his reappearance has been clearly stated in our holy religion of Islam," Khamenei said. "We must study and reming ourselves of the end of times and Imam Mahdi's era ... We must prepare the environment for the coming so that the great leader will come."

Shiite theology states that great wars must engulf the earth in which one-third of its population will die in the fighting and another third from "hunger, lawlessness and havoc." It also states that in order for Mahdi, also called the 12th imam, to appear, the nation of Israel must be destroyed. Only then can he kill all the infidels and spread Islam around the world.

On the Russian front, Moscow was accused of "dramatically" escalating the crisis in Syria by sending attack helicopters there last month by US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham-Clinton. Already owned by Syria, the refurbishment of the attack helicopters seems to indicate that Russia is in league with Syria concerning the killing of resistance fighters from the air.

Given that Russia has attacked Israel in the past, during the 1967 Six-Day War, and the increased persecution of Jews still in Russia, it may be that the conflict in Syria is being used as a cover-up to hide Russia's true intentions: a military assault on the nation of Israel. Indeed, increased hostility toward Jews worldwide, including in America, would indicate that military conflict is inevitable. If war does break out, only divine intervention from Israel's God would keep Israel from being wiped off the map.

ynetnews.com, jpost.com, and wnd.com contributed to this article.

If you think I've wasted space by requoting the lead post of this thread, guess again. This is the nineteenth reply to it and only one other has come close to showing any knowledge of current events. Several have misquoted scripture and the rest seem to be very happy stating and restating .... something else. Do any of the posts read like a broken record to you, constantly reiterating dogmas while ignoring rapidly changing events that may impact us all?

The purpose of this post is to encourage the readers....to read.

Explore the international press and try to get away from pre-edited and censored western propaganda that is marketed as news. Everyone knows, for example that FOX & Drudge news is Republican, CNN is liberal left and Al Jazeera is CIA...or was. Try reading Turkish versions from Hurriyet Daily News or even the Syrian news agency. Both are heavily governmental propaganda, but at least they give a glimpse of people and events on the other side of the fence. Even the Moscow Times and Pravda can provide good input. Its all slanted, but a bird's eye view can sometimes yield great benefits. One cannot live in a preconceived corner of the world shielding one's eyes and ears from all the noise outside and be taken seriously when a comment on it is volunteered. Do your homework.

Back to the lead question as to whether war is about to break out in the middle east or not - I'd really like to know what planet Da Servant has been living on since August 2, 1990. Who started the fracas that day and why? If your answer is Saddam Hussein and that it was to reclaim the lost province of Kuwait, you are wrong. It did, however, begin a series of conflicts that continues to this day. A leading American military expert at the time went on record stating that it was the beginning of World War III.

Twenty two years later we know that the general may have been privy to knowledge the rest of us didn't have at the time. What most of us still don't know is who the real key players are in these battles, what their goals are and what their game plan is to obtain them. To begin to answer these questions I wrote down the nations I knew were involved and how I thought they were connected to one another. The exercise proved to be quite revealing. My conclusions were based upon the news sources I recommended to you earlier as well as quite a few others.

We live in exciting times. History is being made right before our eyes. Events that began working slowly back in 1973 with the *fake* gas crisis are picking up speed very rapidly. Some will state that they know God will win in the end, but in the meantime every one of us will be affected by it more and more. Our families will be affected and the future of our children will be affected. This is much more than Sunday football and those who for years thought they were sideline spectators may find themselves in the front lines of the fighting whether they volunteered for it or not.

There is no war about-to-break-out in the middle east. It's been very busy over there since May of 1948 and the heat has been getting turned up a lot since 1990. We are twenty two years into war there and it doesn't look at all like cooling off soon at all.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

soooo.....maybe getting baptized in the Jordan river right now wouldn't be a smart move??

borderline

The first and second seal have passed with bin laden and Hussein. Next comes 3 and 4 i.e. Ahmadinnijad and Assad. Babylon falls twice. Horsemen in pairs!

I hope your just kidding, and don't really think that.

No! I believe it with all my heart. Babylon does fall twice. i.e. Historical Babylon and...Babylon the Great. i.e. ISLAM!

I haven't fallen for the false misleading prophecy theories of the experts. Most of you have. And that's the way the devil wants it!

Horses are symbolic of swiftness. Seal one and two passed in rapid succession. Three and four will do the same.

I'm not going to start any threads on this forum and I don't want to derail this one.

All I can tell you is "stock up on plenty of rice and beans!"

:yadda::emot-shakehead: