IGNORED

Christian tattoos okay?

bornagain2011

Guest Butero

Dear Butero. Respectfully, your the one who said your led by the Holy Spirit and dont need any help from men, meaning me. Thats a bold statement mate! so I, so I asked you a question, no tricks involved, regarding the Holy Spirit and by your answer, which you stand by, you never had a clue and you still dont. Now your hiding behind Jesus being attacked by the Pharisies?

I posted Scriptures regarding marking with ink in the Old testament times and you tried to debunk them. Thats ok, thats no worries to me, but theres truly no need to accuse me of being arrogent and carnal minded? Carnal minded or not, I at least know what Jesus taught in (John 3:8), if nothing else.

Look at some of the pictures posted of people who have gone overboard with tatoos and tell me anyone would like to be seen like that forever in God's Kingdom, and then convince me at least God would approve. I am entitled to have my say on this board and thread just as you are. At least I'm not attacking anyone here personally. If you think there are certain people, (you meant to say me, so grow some fangs and man up), that seem to think that if we all don't go along with them, we must be stomped out or discredited. Callig me ignorant, arrogant and carnal minded is not stomping on me?? I see now by which spirit you'r being led.

Now dont burst into tears.

Burst into tears? Are you going insane or something? What I said is your scripture doesn't show that God was telling an angel to put a tattoo on anyone. The Bible speaks of people being sealed too, but it isn't a seal anyone can see with the physical eye. I have also said that I don't accept your interpretation of the scripture you asked me about as correct, and I see you as clueless. I don't care if you do agree with me or not? You mocked the idea of the Holy Spirit being able to teach us directly, when the Bible says he was sent to be our teacher. I am not hiding behind anything. I simply stated what you were doing, playing games like the Pharisees did. If the shoe fits, you are going to have to wear it. Your arrogance was in the way you mocked my interpretation, and your acting like you are some kind of authority, when clearly you are not.

By the way Hazard, I have been coming against tattoos. Why would I turn around and defend people who got them, and say God would approve. Of course he wouldn't. Do you approve of tattoos or not?

Guest Butero

Please read this article. I just found it and the writer has made some interesting observations as to wether or not christians should have tattoos that I hadn't even noticed myself.

http://www.bible.com...sult.php?id=230

Thanks for the heads up mate. Good article.

This Old TestamentScripture "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." (Leviticus 19:28), naturally only applys to those born again. What a person did before turning to Christ is all forgiven.

While I don't agree with you when you say an angel was placing a tattoo on people's heads, I do agree with you here. God doesn't condemn people for what they did before they got saved, and this scripture does only apply to believers.

Guest Butero

Dear Butero. Respectfully, your the one who said your led by the Holy Spirit and dont need any help from men, meaning me. Thats a bold statement mate! so I, so I asked you a question, no tricks involved, regarding the Holy Spirit and by your answer, which you stand by, you never had a clue and you still dont. Now your hiding behind Jesus being attacked by the Pharisies?

I posted Scriptures regarding marking with ink in the Old testament times and you tried to debunk them. Thats ok, thats no worries to me, but theres truly no need to accuse me of being arrogent and carnal minded? Carnal minded or not, I at least know what Jesus taught in (John 3:8), if nothing else.

Look at some of the pictures posted of people who have gone overboard with tatoos and tell me anyone would like to be seen like that forever in God's Kingdom, and then convince me at least God would approve. I am entitled to have my say on this board and thread just as you are. At least I'm not attacking anyone here personally. If you think there are certain people, (you meant to say me, so grow some fangs and man up), that seem to think that if we all don't go along with them, we must be stomped out or discredited. Callig me ignorant, arrogant and carnal minded is not stomping on me?? I see now by which spirit you'r being led.

<p>Burst into tears? Are you going insane or something? What I said is your scripture doesn't show that God was telling an angel to put a tattoo on anyone. The Bible speaks of people being sealed too, but it isn't a seal anyone can see with the physical eye. I have also said that I don't accept your interpretation of the scripture you asked me about as correct, and I see you as clueless. I don't care if you do agree with me or not? You mocked the idea of the Holy Spirit being able to teach us directly, when the Bible says he was sent to be our teacher. I am not hiding behind anything. I simply stated what you were doing, playing games like the Pharisees did. If the shoe fits, you are going to have to wear it. Your arrogance was in the way you mocked my interpretation, and your acting like you are some kind of authority, when clearly

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

<p>Burst into tears? Are you going insane or something? What I said is your scripture doesn't show that God was telling an angel to put a tattoo on anyone. The Bible speaks of people being sealed too, but it isn't a seal anyone can see with the physical eye. I have also said that I don't accept your interpretation of the scripture you asked me about as correct, and I see you as clueless. I don't care if you do agree with me or not? You mocked the idea of the Holy Spirit being able to teach us directly, when the Bible says he was sent to be our teacher. I am not hiding behind anything. I simply stated what you were doing, playing games like the Pharisees did. If the shoe fits, you are going to have to wear it. Your arrogance was in the way you mocked my interpretation, and your acting like you are some kind of authority, when clearly

You may have the last word! :clap:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

On that note I think everything has be said that has been thunk...no need for further comment. Thread Closed.