Enough is Enough

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

IT'S TIME!!!!..... It's time to do away with all those things that no longer serve...

The insecurity, the jealousy, the anger, whatever it is that's stopping you from enjoying everything that Jesus died to give us must go..

I'm saying all of this in hopes of not only helping some of you but also releasing alot that has been built up in me.. For far too long i have been holding on and holding on to so many unhealthy behaviors and negative thinking.. I almost can't stand myself...

But I heard something today that I have heard before but today struck me pretty hard.. And for those that read my updates..It simply says What you feed grows.. and i added it's time to redo my menu..Because I have had enough.. It's too hard being unhappy, it's too hard worrying all the time, trying to make things work that maybe God don't want worked..

Being insecure has been a major major downfall for me for so many yrs.. I truly thought at one time I had a good grip on things.. Boy was i wrong.. The enemy certainly knows which buttons to push and how hard to push them... Well he's pushed mine far and long enough.. No more of this "I can't and "what about me, and all those things we say when we really just don't exercise our faith enough and push harder to enjoy this life that is such a gift..

I mean who am I to doubt God.. He knows what He is doing, He knows who and what we need. He knows the hairs on my head and carries every single one of my tears in a bottle.. Im sure by now it's more than one ..i mean He even helped me with a project i was working on today.. I was having such a rough time with something but it was so small. and I felt so annoyed that I cried out to God.. and said "You can make the blind see but you can't help me with this"???? After a few moments of calming down He showed me what to do..So even in the smallest of things He's there if you just call on Him...

At some point we have to drop it all off at His feet, let it go and let God be God in our lives.. Stop dragging your feet with the same pitiful attitudes..and even the over confident ones.. Neither one serve any good..

It's ALL got to stop..

Lord, I lay it all down at your feet.. I ask you to take every wrong thought away from me that no longer serves..You did not put me on this Earth for any other reason other than to serve You.You have a will for me and made me a promise.. I believe in that promise. Show me Your ways God..Let my words be Your words and my thoughts be Your thoughts.. In the name of Jesus I thank you for saving a wretch like me .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Amen and Amen...You go girl...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Amen~

Everyone needs to lay their sins at the feet of Christ and receive the free gift of Eternal life. Accept Salvation and you shall live forever! Inherit the kingdom of God and Join Us! :)

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Fgallery1-1.jpg

Turn it all over to God!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

No thoughts, lol? Lisa Marie put her time in it and you couldn't even tell her how nice of a job she did or give her one of these :thumbsup: That's mean! :( She put much thought into this, is it too much to ask for the same in return.... Well anyways, have never met you Zemke, but its a pleasure to do so now....Nice to meet you!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

No thoughts, lol? Lisa Marie put her time in it and you couldn't even tell her how nice of a job she did or give her one of these :thumbsup: That's mean! :( She put much thought into this, is it too much to ask for the same in return.... Well anyways, have never met you Zemke, but its a pleasure to do so now....Nice to meet you!

Good to meet you also Jacob.

Started to reply and couldn't continue in the first sentence, something came up and I posted accidentally, hit something on the key board, instead of continuing my thoughts briefly I erased but didn't know how to delete, so, ., accept, off to deal with the house hold. Never got back. Sorry if it seemed rude. When this has happened in the past the mod has deleted it when they see it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Lisa...that is so awesome..girl. :bighug2:

Teary eyed here .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Lisa...that is so awesome..girl. :bighug2:

Teary eyed here .

:emot-hug: ..hugs back at ya :))

Good to meet you also Jacob.

Started to reply and couldn't continue in the first sentence, something came up and I posted accidentally, hit something on the key board, instead of continuing my thoughts briefly I erased but didn't know how to delete, so, ., accept, off to deal with the house hold. Never got back. Sorry if it seemed rude. When this has happened in the past the mod has deleted it when they see it.

I understand, I just thought it was odd that you put just a dot lol :P

Thats all....

Gb