• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/23/1964

Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”

Reflection:-

Have you ever thought of how important it is to forgive?

Have you ever thought that when forgiving you shall live more in peace?

When you forgive and make peace with someone, you will have a better relationship with the Lord, and with your neighbour.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

ps

Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google...te/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”

Reflection:-

Have you ever thought of how important it is to forgive?

Have you ever thought that when forgiving you shall live more in peace?

When you forgive and make peace with someone, you will have a better relationship with the Lord, and with your neighbour.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

ps

Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google...te/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Amen !

If you expect to be forgiven you first must forgive !

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for your post! A lot of times when I pray I forget to ask for forgiveness of my sins and of people who have hurt me. I often have to check my heart to see if there is any deep seeded animosity towards someone. I have been hurt alot by people in the past, and I feel I have forgiven them. I have even forgiven my ex husband for hurting me and still hurting me. I treat him with love when he hurts me, and I even pray for him. I just pray that he can learn how to forgive me. But he NEEDS Jesus to help him with that.

George,

How do you forgive someone?

God bless!

Natalie

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Thank you for your post! A lot of times when I pray I forget to ask for forgiveness of my sins and of people who have hurt me. I often have to check my heart to see if there is any deep seeded animosity towards someone. I have been hurt alot by people in the past, and I feel I have forgiven them. I have even forgiven my ex husband for hurting me and still hurting me. I treat him with love when he hurts me, and I even pray for him. I just pray that he can learn how to forgive me. But he NEEDS Jesus to help him with that.

George,

How do you forgive someone?

God bless!

Natalie

BornAgain,

Did you check out the website that was provided, it says it adresses this so I think it explains your question... Could be wrong lol just a Qn

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I really enjoyed this thread and agree wholeheartedly with it. But what do you do when you are the one who needs to be forgiven, and the one you have wronged you have no way of apologing too?

I was on another Christian Forum, and before getting a correct understanding of a thead straight from a gal, I took my Sword (the Bible) and just started slashing I also used some other extremely harsh words, to put it mildly I was a total troll to this person, when confronted with my actions I gave a guarded apology, she deserve a total sincere apology; but I ask the Forum to cancel my account, so there is now no way to say how truly sorry I'm to this person. I keep thinking of that old love song, Say if you Happened to See the Most Beautiful Girl in the World, tell her I'm sorry. Yes she was beautiful, but her true beauty came from her being a Proverbs 31 woman.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

One of the most important things I did when I initially confessed my sins to a trusted person...when I just poured out my soul with all the things that had been keeping me from God...Had I not done this one thing I would have committed suicide...I was on the verge of it when I finally decided to talk to this person one on one...And by the way I didn't want to...She was tough and I wasn't...

This trusted person looked at me straight in the eye and said, "You Know That God Has Forgiven You...So who are you not to forgive yourself?"

And I will say this: Stranger things have happened...If it is needed for you to speak to this person again...God will make The Way...If it's in your heart...Go to them and pour out your heart...Ask to be reinstated so you can apologize to her...

In the meantime...Forgive yourself...Like Jesus said, "Go your way and sin no more."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

One of the most important things I did when I initially confessed my sins to a trusted person...when I just poured out my soul with all the things that had been keeping me from God...Had I not done this one thing I would have committed suicide...I was on the verge of it when I finally decided to talk to this person one on one...And by the way I didn't want to...She was tough and I wasn't...

This trusted person looked at me straight in the eye and said, "You Know That God Has Forgiven You...So who are you not to forgive yourself?"

And I will say this: Stranger things have happened...If it is needed for you to speak to this person again...God will make The Way...If it's in your heart...Go to them and pour out your heart...Ask to be reinstated so you can apologize to her...

In the meantime...Forgive yourself...Like Jesus said, "Go your way and sin no more."

Thanks I will probably pray first about this, but I'm sure this is God answer.