nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think a lot of what is posted here is as bad or worse than that silly movie..... it would be serious to any Islamic person to have people say that their god is satan and that's posted here a lot.

So folks should be really careful of how they condemn the guy who made the video for he's actually speaking of a lot of the rest of us here.

Nobody involved is blameless, from those who promote it to those who are rioting. The question is, why are our courts and law enforcements getting involved. What crime has he committed?

No crime. But innocent people should not have to endure the consequences of his actions. Make him come forward a be a man about it. Stop hiding behind the Constitution he hasn't even sworn to uphold.

Would you say the same for the Dutch cartoonist - that he should have been handed over to Islam?

Likewise, should insult to Islam become exempted from "freedom of speech" on account of how the Islamic world reacts?

Innocent people should not have to endure the consequences of his actions. Make him come forward a be a man about it. Stop hiding behind the Constitution he hasn't even sworn to uphold.

Nobody involved is blameless, from those who promote it to those who are rioting. The question is, why are our courts and law enforcements getting involved. What crime has he committed?

He is on parole or probation, I forget which, and is prohibited from publishing on the internet...if found guilty of violating the terms of the court he can go to prison.

Right. The muslims in there will be sure to get him there.

I know the guy is a reprobate but I can't understand why a Christian such as yourself would hope that harm would come to him.

Innocent people should not have to endure the consequences of his actions. Make him come forward a be a man about it. Stop hiding behind the Constitution he hasn't even sworn to uphold.

He has made it absolutely clear for everyone to see the people we are dealing with. They are murderers. I, for one, am grateful that the fruit of "arab spring" (which Obama supported firmly while not supporting the uprising in Iran) has finally become visible...and just in time for the election.

No, we are absolutely cowards if we can support the "rights" of so many immoral special interests who find constitutional rights (flag burning, gay activism, abortion, etc) but we won't support the right of free speech, even when it's not palatable or one of our citizens.

I think everyone already knows what kind of "people" we are dealing with.

I think a lot of what is posted here is as bad or worse than that silly movie..... it would be serious to any Islamic person to have people say that their god is satan and that's posted here a lot.

So folks should be really careful of how they condemn the guy who made the video for he's actually speaking of a lot of the rest of us here.

They don't care what you say about Allah, only Mohamed.

You know, I really don't care what happens to this guy. One pundit is even saying that it was the Iranians are behind the whole thing. I just really pi--ed that our inept government would not be prepared for this stuff and have all of our embassies guarded and armed to the teeth. It is our sovereign territory and what they are doing are acts of war! So, let's give it to them. Arm Israel to the teeth (as if they need us anyway), stop buying anything from them, break off diplomatic relations with all these devil worshipers, close our embassies and pull all Americans out of Asia.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Parker, do you believe the riots are truly about the film?

So you believe these rioters will be satisfied with anything but the head of this man?

Do you believe the Islamic world will be satisfied with anything less but the West submitting to Allah and Muhammed?

No - if you look at my prior posts, you would see that I have said that they are using it as an excuse.

No - but innocent Americans lost their lives because, if indeed he actually did it and not Iran as one pundit has suggested, this man wanted to insult the very people that he fled for his life from knowing full well what their response would be. I think he should be held accountable for his actions, if indeed he actually did it.

No - if GOD left it up to me, I would wipe the earth of them. But HE hasn't left it up to me, so all I can do is pray for Christ to return and fulfill His Promise. By the way, you do know that world will submit to Satan and the anti-Christ, or Allah and Muhammad as they call them? We won't be here though, Praise the LORD!!

innocent Americans lost their lives because,

if indeed he actually did it

and not Iran as one pundit has suggested, this man wanted to insult the very people that he fled for

his

life from knowing full well what their response would be. I think he should be held accountable for his actions,

if indeed he actually did it.

If he did what???

If he mocked the confusing mess spoken in the koran? Sorry, but speech is not a crime in America, no matter how stupid or ignorant. When it becomes restricted by government, we will be living in a dictatorial police state (which btw is coming)

By your standards, I should shoot the CEOs of HBO, burn down Hollywood, and Bill Maher should be arrested for it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

innocent Americans lost their lives because,

if indeed he actually did it

and not Iran as one pundit has suggested, this man wanted to insult the very people that he fled for

his

life from knowing full well what their response would be. I think he should be held accountable for his actions,

if indeed he actually did it.

If he did what???

If he mocked the confusing mess spoken in the koran? Sorry, but speech is not a crime in America, no matter how stupid or ignorant. When it becomes restricted by government, we will be living in a dictatorial police state (which btw is coming)

By your standards, I should shoot the CEOs of HBO, burn down Hollywood, and Bill Maher should be arrested for it.

Hummmm. pondering on that Yod......