• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Protocols are a neo Nazi forgery.

Indeed. Well, not exactly neo Nazi, as they were compiled before the Nazi era.

The trouble is that there are probably millions of people the world over who believe they are genuine. This is quite evident especially on conspiracy boards, several of which I frequent.

And belief in these 'protocols' as genuine has seen a massive resurgence, especially since 911. The internet is awash with websites and videos which portray them as genuine, and this serves to perpetuate blame and hatred of the Jews.

That is why I posted this video, because it does seek to redress the situation somewhat. And videos like this are rare. In fact, it is the only one of it's kind that I have found. :mgcheerful:

Stephen the reason that they are believable is because if you get past the Jewish thing within them, you can see that they have been in use by someone for a really really long time.... The French Revolution was played out by them along later with the Russians, and parts of the core of them are in ancient writings from thousands of years ago.

So if you're going to convince those people that the protocols are not real, you should show them that they have nothing to do with the Jewish People and in fact have caused millions of deaths of innocient people... You will not convince those people that they are not real for in truth someone picked up on them and are in effect today.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

I think it would be a good idea if everyone actually read this book.... it isn't very big and what it actually says is important..... and yes it will make you angry..... very very angry, but it's content is important to understand.

If you have a secret that is too important for people to know, hide it in plain sight in a form that is so reprehensible no one will accept it. Only Satan would sacrifice millions of God's chosen people to hide a secret.

I have read this & yes it does make me very angry. The absolute arrogance of the writers of this document is beyond words. There may have been some people involved who claim to be Jews, but this document is straight from the minds of the power/control hungry elite.

I agree with KatyAnn & you can see how this is playing out right before our eyes.

As I See It

Historically The Big Split Within The Gentle Church

Those Gentles Who Still Love The Jew Will Cling To The God Of Abraham. Isaac And Jacob

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Ruth 1:16

And Those Gentles Who Don't Love The Jew Will Turn Back To Their Idols

And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her.

And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law. Ruth 1:14-15

And Have You Hear The New Song Which Says "I Knew Jesus Before His Was A Gentle"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Yes, I should have said '...a pre Nazi forgery."

Sorry, I'm so accustomed to writing about these shave head, swastika totoo'd wierdos running around today that 'Neo-Nazi' simply floats off my keyboard seemingly of its own volition these days.............