• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1964

When I see a man preaching hatred for victims who suffered a tragic death such as 9/11, and many young people support him, I see a nation falling down into the depth's of Hell.

When I see Christians facing jail, because they wanted to preach The Word to the lost, Hell's high water is rising.

No one deserved to die on 9/11 because it was an attack by Satan on people who may have eventually come to know Christ.

Did that young mother of two working to help support her family, deserve to die?

Did that wise Grandfather, who was about to become a Great-Grandfather deserve to die?

What about the young Father who lived in Baltimore, MD to whom was my parents neighbor, to whom went to New York once a month to carry documents to his office's main branch deserve to die? Or to be called a NAZI?

What about that wonderful man of God who stayed by the side of a falling comrade to minister to him and give him last rights?

This nation is on the verge of falling into a den of vipers, and the people are willing to allow it to happen as long as their Freedom of Speech is not effected. I believe in this Freedom, but with the freedom there is responsibility.

When you preach hate for someone because your disagree with them, then you are preaching for Hell.

These days, to preach love of a Savior is considered hate. When you try to preach the love of Christ you have a chance of going to jail. Yet this man who ]preached hate, because he disagreed with those who died because they where making so much money, even though he is making $80000.00 a year is being defended by the Freedom of Speech followers, many of them our young people.

Very few are even defending the Ministers in Philadelphia. <_<

I see a Nation getting ready to burn. I don't know if and when the rapture is going to happen. I pray it's soon, before this nation is turned to ashes.

We all need to pray, that our nation will Repent, before it's too late.

Lori

Edited by Lori0218

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

When I see a man preaching hatred for victims who suffered a tragic death such as 9/11, and many young people support him, I see a nation falling down into the depth's of Hell.

When I see Christians facing jail, because they wanted to preach The Word to the lost, Hell's high water is rising.

No one deserved to die on 9/11 because it was an attack by Satan on people who may have eventually come to know Christ.

Did that young mother of two working to help support her family, deserve to die?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe it's time toget out of her.....

Guest charlie

I just spent quite a bit of time reading thru this and I've gotta say it was well worth the read. A lot of well-thought out points and commentaries; a lot to ponder.

My hope is that the end is not yet; I hope we who are alive today miss it. But, I have to admit there's a lot going on that makes me wonder if we are the last generation. I do think one way or another the U.S. is about to be laid low.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

My hope is that the end is not yet

I can't wait for all of this to end! I'm really looking forward to getting off this rock! Everyday is one day closer to Jesus.

I yearn for the new heaven and new earth!

warm regards

-bud

budman,,,,, the last generation started June 30 1967. It won't be long now, just a lot of really bad stuff to get through....

se

budman,,,,, the last generation started June 30 1967

How do you know this, may I ask?

warm regards

-bud

budman,,,,, the last generation started June 30 1967

How do you know this, may I ask?

warm regards

-bud

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

each of the gospels has a slightly different slant on when Jesus said he would return. Basically each said that there would be rhumors of wars and wars and earth quakes in many places, and signs in the heavens. He also says not for them to worry about it because before all this they will do all the things that happened during the first generational christians, but one of the Gospels puts a definate sign and not just general times.

Luke 21:20-24

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is at hand. 21 "Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are in the midst of the city depart, and let not those who are in the country enter the city; 22 because these are days of vengeance, in order that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 "Woe to those who are with child and to those who nurse babes in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land, and wrath to this people, 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

NASB

This happened on June 30, 1967 at the end the six day war when the Nation of Israel retook the city of Jerusalem and kept controll over the city and streets. While they did put controll of the temple mount back to the Warf or whatever that is, it was their decision. That decision could be changed at any time.

It is my belief that the places where Jesus talks about all being accomplished in one generation is speaking of when the end times start, there will be only one generation until all is accomplished. It is obvious that he was not speaking of the generation just following his death and resurection.

Israel controlling Jerusalem is very important according to Luke....

It goes on to talk about the signs afterward:

Luke 21:25-28

25 "And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and upon the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 "And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."NASB

The signs will increase and the things in revelation will go forth and then the end will come when Jesus will make all His enemies His footstool, even defeating death itself. That's when things get really good and what we all are waiting for.

I think it is one generation from June 30, 1967. If you want to look through history, the summer of that year the entire world changed and for the most part not for the good, but that's to much to go into here.

So, you guys are saying that anyone born during the generation that began with the 6 day war will live to see Christs 2nd coiming?

warm regards

-bud

I am not a prophet, so I am not going to say "thus says the Lord", but yes that is what I believe the Bible is saying.

I know that people have thought the end was here for nearly the whole 2000 years since Christ promised his return, and being a realistic kind of guy, I realise that I could be wrong, so I am also planning for a good long retirement starting in 4 years; and will be very happy if the Lord tarries for another few generations. I really don't think so though.