• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

No claws, I did not take this as an attack on me, for it is only by God's Grace that I'm still here on this earth... Thousands of people are loved by God, yet, still struggle to feed their families. Do we sit back and bad mouth those neighbours that we have never met? Who is your neighbour?

If you had not taken it as an attack, you would not have replied in the way in which you did. Do you feel it is acceptable for people to sit at home and get a check every month when they are physically able to work?

Who are these people, do you know them? Have you walked a mile in their shoes so you can justify passing judgement upon them? Would it not be best to judge a person on what they do and not what those people do? Maybe you were attacking me, yet, my response was not for me it was for my neighbour to whom I have not met yet.

To answer your question, I personally hold onto what the Bible says, 2Th_3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."... Yet, some pass judgement without true knowledge of those they are condemning of being lazy. . The question I ask need not be responded to, for I do not require the knowledge, they are meant only as a mirror for any that may read those questions. Live a very long life sir...good day.

Your neighbour....Dennis

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

You make a good deal of inane assumptions. I don't depend on the government. I will never be able to retire and I will never see the money I have been relieved of by SS, so your points don't have a whole lot of merit, or meaning.

So...

My original quote was in agreement with you and supported your post.

Are you taking a prescription? Then, you're under the dictates of the government (FDA).

Are you on Social Security? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are you going to enter Obamacare when your employer drops your coverage? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are you EMPLOYED by the government? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are you under Medicare or Medicaid? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are your children under SCHIP? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are you receiving SNAP? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are you receiving Housing assistance? Then you're under the dictates of the government

Are you on Unemployment? Then you're under the dictates of the government

As Christians, we have to abide by the Law of the Land, but the above examples are of people who's lives depend upon the help of the government. My original post agreed with you that a LOT of these people WORSHIP GOVERNMENT. As Christians, we should strive to be self sufficient. We should try to eliminate the need to rely on the government. The benefits provided by the government should be supplemental, not a necessity. Because eventually the Antichrist will come to power. How much harder will it be to resist the Mark of the Beast if you're already dependent upon the government to survive?

This was my point. Do you wish to argue with that?

Edited by TrackerJack

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Do you live a in a building? Then you are under the dictates of laws regarding construction. Do you drive? Then you are under mvd laws.

You can get carried away with the comments but that doesnt mean folks worship government.