• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Just for example, GOD warned them not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

What was written was the GOD did not tell them of the devil and his temptations.

But as I mentioned, it does not say, "The Lord God did not tell the man of the devil and his temptations."

You are assuming.

Adam and God spent a lot of time together that isn't recorded. How do you know God did not tell him about such things during those walks together?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

There is easily alot to answer here, but I know GOD will have me answer in due time.

GOD didn't say this information would be easy.

But, I pray you all read what GOD had me write over again, because some of the replies were not exact to what was written.

Just for example, GOD warned them not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

What was written was the GOD did not tell them of the devil and his temptations.

There is a big difference.

I just walked in from work, and exhausted.

Will answer all later.

Grace and peace to all.

Shalom,

One of the issues I see derives from you "filling in the blanks you find in scripture" instead of being silent when scripture is silent. We do not have to authority to teach extra biblical teaching like this.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

There is easily alot to answer here, but I know GOD will have me answer in due time.

But, I pray you all read what GOD had me write over again, because some of the replies were not exact to what was written.

Will answer all later.

Grace and peace to all.

Shalom,

One of the issues I see derives from you "filling in the blanks you find in scripture" instead of being silent when scripture is silent. We do not have to authority to teach extra biblical teaching like this.

OneLIght,

Humans will always see what they want.

Everything GOD had me say is scripture based.

It's the human eye and comprehension by words that we were taught that makes what we read seem

" extra".

Yet, we can read a sentence like this that JESUS said," there will be others that will do more than me".

AGAPE. ( GOD has me awake now, and GOD will have me answer everyone one by one).

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

A sin is something that one knows goes against GOD.

Adam and Eve did what they were told, yet, GOD never warned them of the devil and his temptations.

So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable; this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).

The first sinner recorded, is the one who knows heaven and the LORD ( like JESUS did), and that is satan and the 3rd of the angels; who can look and seem human. Who also have powers.

Many sins you do today are because you have learned them, not because you do them.

Once the devil, 3rd of the angels, and the humans that followed them have taught you many sins as children; they wait for the ones that you become " hooked " to. Then they blame you for it.

The Hisssssss Of That Evil Liar Our Dear Beloved Grandmother Heard

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1(a-c)

And God's Holy Edification Through His Priceless Word

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Genesis 3:14-19

~

Dear One Don't Say The Devil Made Me Do It

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:12

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:13

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Romans 5:17

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Romans 5:19

And Never Never Blame God

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:13-15

Just Hunger And Do

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

Eat Eat

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Psalms 119:10

Already~!

~

Truth

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

To Tell

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Jesus Saves

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7:13-15

Philosophies Won't

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8

~

Believe

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:12-15

And Be Blessed Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:16-21

Be Very Blessed

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Love, Joe

Fresno Joe,

Grace and Peace to you and all. because you write in bold typings which is hard to see on this mini PC I use when I travel around while working ( screen is quite small). Also, you type in headings then a passage. To be clearer for me and to respond to you, or if you are just making a statement/s; let me know.

AGAPE.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Will answer all later.

Grace and peace to all.

Shalom,

OneLIght,

Humans will always see what they want.

It's the human eye and comprehension by words that we were taught that makes what we read seem

" extra".

Yet, we can read a sentence like this that JESUS said," there will be others that will do more than me".

AGAPE. ( GOD has me awake now, and GOD will have me answer everyone one by one).

Scripture does not say if God did or did not tell Adam about Satan. By stating that He did not is in fact adding to scripture extra biblical content.

Your reference about doing more is also out of context. John 14:12 says "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father." This is because once Jesus went to the Father, the Holy Spirit was sent to work in and through us. We do nothing. He does everything. Jesus was speaking of continuing the ministry He started, not about being given mysterious knowledge of where scripture was silent.

Fresno Joe,

Grace and Peace to you and all. because you write in bold typings which is hard to see on this mini PC I use when I travel around while working ( screen is quite small). Also, you type in headings then a passage. To be clearer for me and to respond to you, or if you are just making a statement/s; let me know.

AGAPE.

Dear Love (Agape), I Believe The Words Posted In Blue Are Very Very Very Important

And My Little Message Is Found In Black

And If You Must Do One Thing

And One Thing Only

Read The Blue

And Believe

Love

Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable; this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).

In Genesis 3, Adam and Eve tried to avoid responsibility for their sin. God held them accountable for their sin. They were punished for their sin.

Your words contradict scripture. Therefor it is impossible for God to have told you to say this.

You are a false teacher. Whomever you are listening to, you need to compare the words to scripture. When it doesnt line up discount it and discount what you claim is God speaking to you.