• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Well, Massorite, I guess you will never vote for the rest of your life. I'll pray for His guidance before I vote.

Ohhh how sinister you are. There are some real Christians out there who I would vote for and Sarah Palin is one of them or Chris Christy. However or bottom line moral abligation is to God and no other. So I would vote for a Christian in a heart beat.

then choose the pagan that is less likely to run us into bankruptcy so we might have a chance to vote for a Christian in the future....

Ha Other one you should read up on end time prophetic scripture. You will find that a nation will arise out of Europe that will become the single most powerful nation on earth. Which means that the United States would have to decline in power both economically and militarily so that nation in Europe can rise up and become more powerful then the US in every way. So no matter which pagan is elected we are destined to suffer a great loss as a country.

How long do you think God is going to keep blessing us when we elect pagans who have no clear biblical integrity and allow a million babies to be murdered every year. Who are also helping to bring the moral condition of thius country down into the pits of hell

Oh, I'm not so sure about that nation coming out of Europe..... but that's a long story......

It actually doesn't matter where this nation will come from but I can tell you this. The Islamic world is waiting for a Jewish Jesus to return, the Christians are waiting for a Jewish Jesus to return and the non-believing Jews are waiting for a Jewish Jesus to appear for the first time. So only a Jewish Jesus will fulfill that prophecy in all three religions. But of course we all know that the antichrist well come claiming to be Jesus.

The second debate is today ....hope it is televised.

They are both wanting the money and power.

Oh and lets not forget , Obama ...wanting his fame in highlights with his great smile ...pearly whites. LOL

Are you making fun of the man which God has put in power to rule over you? Could that be an insult to the integrity of God's decision making? Or did the people let the Holy Spirit guide them in 2008?

Plain and simple. We have the word of God to guide us in every decision we make and the Holy Spirit will never contradict what the word of God says so if the word of God speaks against evil, paganism and the spirit of Antichrist then the Spirit of God well be telling you the same thing.

Well, Massorite, I guess you will never vote for the rest of your life. I'll pray for His guidance before I vote.

We have the word of God to guide us in every decision we make and the Holy Spirit will never contradict what the word of God says so if the word of God speaks against evil, paganism and the spirit of Antichrist then the Spirit of God well be telling you the same thing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Ohhh how sinister you are. There are some real Christians out there who I would vote for and Sarah Palin is one of them or Chris Christy. However or bottom line moral abligation is to God and no other. So I would vote for a Christian in a heart beat.

Maybe that was a bit overstated. You can vote for whom you like, but I doubt with almost 100% certainty that a real Christian would ever make it to the final two. The world hated Jesus, why do you think the world would not hate a real Christian running for presidency?

I won't go into the deadbeat argument about wasted votes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

We have the word of God to guide us in every decision we make and the Holy Spirit will never contradict what the word of God says so if the word of God speaks against evil, paganism and the spirit of Antichrist then the Spirit of God well be telling you the same thing.

His Spirit tells me that the stage is being set for Christ return. Anyone I would like to see in office will not be on the ballot, and I don't believe in allowing the greater of two evils to win.

How should we vote? With Love in our Hearts and for the person that God is leading you to vote for. You have a voice, use it, you have a vote, use it.

ICL~~~Dennis

So God who stands against all that is pagan or anti-christ would lead you to vote for a man who is a pagan and an anti-christ? Where in the bible does God justify voting or choosing someone to lead us even if they are a pagan? Because my God Jahovah is never on the side of evil.

One is right here. God has established them, I'm sure God could use your vote.......

Rom 13:1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

As a follower of Jesus, I hold onto the idea that God has allowed a lot of things in this world to take place and without my input as to what is happening; then I have to ask myself what right do I have to complain about anything they do, because I refused to use my vote to change it. I may not be of this world as a Christian, but, right now I am renting a small place here on earth and God has given me a Voice, I will use it. To each of us the gift of Free Will is given, use it wisely.

Is it really just money. could it not aslo be a Vote?

Mat 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

ICL~~~~Dennis

No matter who is elected we will be paying taxes and the scripture you picked has nothing to do with who we should vote for or even morality :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

His Spirit tells me that the stage is being set for Christ return. Anyone I would like to see in office will not be on the ballot, and I don't believe in allowing the greater of two evils to win.

Finally an honest true Christian response :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip:

Maybe that was a bit overstated. You can vote for whom you like, but I doubt with almost 100% certainty that a real Christian would ever make it to the final two. The world hated Jesus, why do you think the world would not hate a real Christian running for presidency?

I won't go into the deadbeat argument about wasted votes.

I don't blame you on that one and I agree. A true Christian would never through the nomination process.

Whom do you want for President? - the lesser of the two evils! Not a decision that makes Christians deliberate and labor over. I think that this is one that I don't have to pray over for God's will a Muslim set on diminishing this country or a Mormon, let me see. :confused::decision:

When it comes to God and his word there is no difference between a Muslim and a Morman. Sin is Sin and there is no lesser sinful of two different sins. Such thinking is what is wrong with the Church/Body of Christ today. We have so mixed up the precepts of the word of God with the ways that the world thinks that we are beginning to think more like the world does ands less like God does.