Massorite

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Ohhh how sinister you are. There are some real Christians out there who I would vote for and Sarah Palin is one of them or Chris Christy. However or bottom line moral abligation is to God and no other. So I would vote for a Christian in a heart beat.

Interesting. Would you vote for her daughter, raised by her mother and living like a pagan?

The Mormons kids on the other hand, all set great examples

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Ohhh how sinister you are. There are some real Christians out there who I would vote for and Sarah Palin is one of them or Chris Christy. However or bottom line moral abligation is to God and no other. So I would vote for a Christian in a heart beat.

Interesting. Would you vote for her daughter, raised by her mother and living like a pagan?

2 Co 11:14-15

14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers

also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their work

NKJV

Their false doctrine sales very well because it so easily aligns itself to that of the worlds system of thought and as you say

looks very good from the outside... wonder what their like on the inside? What they do in the darkness? The hidden person who

appears outside good hung the Lord of Glory on the Cross and enjoyed it! Love, Steven

hmmm.....see, I would have a problem voting (mind you let's keep in mind I am voting for no one because I am not American, my husband is

and thanks to him I am too involved LOL) for a Christian politician because I find the 2 concepts at odds...I don't see how one can be the

other while being the other

But that may just be me..the term Christian is so bandied about these days that it may become popular in its watered down form

Which of course will mean it has no form

Wheeeeeeeeee...so confusing..... :crosseyed: (oh good I finally found someplace to stick this little whirly fellow LOL)

I also find Mrs. Palin's voice annoying but that is quite subjective but on the other hand, one of the reasons I

don't like listening to her...geeez mI', hard to please :45:..apparently also becoming dyslexic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

then choose the pagan that is less likely to run us into bankruptcy so we might have a chance to vote for a Christian in the future....

Lol. True.

Well, Massorite, I guess you will never vote for the rest of your life. I'll pray for His guidance before I vote.

Not voting is not the answer I agree. Be part of the solution not the problem.

Want to buy a trailer?

OK, Missy.

Oh you! It came back to me, huh?

Lol! ;)

Maybe that was a bit overstated. You can vote for whom you like, but I doubt with almost 100% certainty that a real Christian would ever make it to the final two. The world hated Jesus, why do you think the world would not hate a real Christian running for presidency?

I won't go into the deadbeat argument about wasted votes.

I don't blame you on that one and I agree. A true Christian would never through the nomination process.

Wait so you’re saying of all the U.S. Presidents… none of them were Christians?

Mormons also give the highest percent of their income to charities. Sad but true.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

2 Co 11:14-15

14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers

also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their work

NKJV

Their false doctrine sales very well because it so easily aligns itself to that of the worlds system of thought and as you say

looks very good from the outside... wonder what their like on the inside? What they do in the darkness? The hidden person who

appears outside good hung the Lord of Glory on the Cross and enjoyed it! Love, Steven

Amen to that, Steven!

Mormons also give the highest percent of their income to charities. Sad but true.

I honestly don't think that matters. Chris Christy for prez? Now that worries me

Actually what worries me more, are people saying they will vote for anyone who says they are a Christian

Y'all just had 4 years of that

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Whom do you want for President? - the lesser of the two evils! Not a decision that makes Christians deliberate and labor over. I think that this is one that I don't have to pray over for God's will a Muslim set on diminishing this country or a Mormon, let me see. :confused::decision:

When it comes to God and his word there is no difference between a Muslim and a Morman. Sin is Sin and there is no lesser sinful of two different sins. Such thinking is what is wrong with the Church/Body of Christ today. We have so mixed up the precepts of the word of God with the ways that the world thinks that we are beginning to think more like the world does ands less like God does.

And amen to that. I catch myself doing exactly that and I HATE it! We just have to be careful to reject that which we know God finds abhorrent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God is not on anyone's side. We must CHOOSE His side.

Choice is the operative word here

Score Home team WINS!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

So how do you know that Bristal is living like a pagan? Do you have some sort of spy satallite watching her every move. I have not read anything what so ever that even indicates that she is living a pagan/worldly life style. Does she gyrate provocatively on DWS? Yes she does and for that reason alone I would never vote for her iether. As a Christian we should always be conservatively dressed and acting. As for Mitt Romney and his sons are concerned, you should consult the word of God on that. Good examples are not good enough in the eyes of God. If you believe in ANOTHER GOSPEL other then the one Jesus left us with then you are a black spot in this world along with all other unbelievers, half believers and all other people who are not living according to the Gospel of Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

hmmm.....see, I would have a problem voting (mind you let's keep in mind I am voting for no one because I am not American, my husband is

and thanks to him I am too involved LOL) for a Christian politician because I find the 2 concepts at odds...I don't see how one can be the

other while being the other

But that may just be me..the term Christian is so bandied about these days that it may become popular in its watered down form

Which of course will mean it has no form

Wheeeeeeeeee...so confusing..... :crosseyed: (oh good I finally found someplace to stick this little whirly fellow LOL)

I also find Mrs. Palin's voice annoying but that is quite subjective but on the other hand, one of the reasons I

don't like listening to her...geeez mI', hard to please :45:..apparently also becoming dyslexic

Her voice is such a small reason for disliking some one.