• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

then choose the pagan that is less likely to run us into bankruptcy so we might have a chance to vote for a Christian in the future....

Lol. True.

Well, Massorite, I guess you will never vote for the rest of your life. I'll pray for His guidance before I vote.

Not voting is not the answer I agree. Be part of the solution not the problem.

Want to buy a trailer?

OK, Missy.

Oh you! It came back to me, huh?

Lol! ;)

Maybe that was a bit overstated. You can vote for whom you like, but I doubt with almost 100% certainty that a real Christian would ever make it to the final two. The world hated Jesus, why do you think the world would not hate a real Christian running for presidency?

I won't go into the deadbeat argument about wasted votes.

I don't blame you on that one and I agree. A true Christian would never through the nomination process.

Wait so you’re saying of all the U.S. Presidents… none of them were Christians?

Ohhh how sinister you are. There are some real Christians out there who I would vote for and Sarah Palin is one of them or Chris Christy. However or bottom line moral abligation is to God and no other. So I would vote for a Christian in a heart beat.

Interesting. Would you vote for her daughter, raised by her mother and living like a pagan?

The Mormons kids on the other hand, all set great examples

Mormons also give the highest percent of their income to charities. Sad but true.

Ronald Ragen was a true Christian and he stood up for God and his word.

Mormons also give the highest percent of their income to charities. Sad but true.

I honestly don't think that matters. Chris Christy for prez? Now that worries me

Actually what worries me more, are people saying they will vote for anyone who says they are a Christian

Y'all just had 4 years of that

Of course it does. Anybody who is a Christian and thinks like the world does is afraid of a true Christian Pres and so is the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Ohhh how sinister you are. There are some real Christians out there who I would vote for and Sarah Palin is one of them or Chris Christy. However or bottom line moral abligation is to God and no other. So I would vote for a Christian in a heart beat.

Interesting. Would you vote for her daughter, raised by her mother and living like a pagan?

So how do you know that Bristal is living like a pagan? Do you have some sort of spy satallite watching her every move. I have not read anything what so ever that even indicates that she is living a pagan/worldly life style. Does she gyrate provocatively on DWS? Yes she does and for that reason alone I would never vote for her iether. As a Christian we should always be conservatively dressed and acting. As for Mitt Romney and his sons are concerned, you should consult the word of God on that. Good examples are not good enough in the eyes of God. If you believe in ANOTHER GOSPEL other then the one Jesus left us with then you are a black spot in this world along with all other unbelievers, half believers and all other people who are not living according to the Gospel of Jesus.

Does she gyrate provocatively on DWS?

I don't watch that program but sheesh...THAT was even in the regular news. I would not call what she does provocative though....LOL!

Yes, I do have a spy satellite. In fact, my spy console is lit up right now...I just watch the news :rolleyes: FYI she was pregnant and unmarried

when mom was running for VP...or did she already have the baby at that time? don't remember, but does it matter? and then all the

things she did after that...not Christian...not my business either, but since you brought up the vote for a Christian scenario, then

we have to take a closer look.

My point being, that the child of your chosen Christian candidate, set a very bad example.

The FIVE sons of Mr. Romney, on the other hand, seem responsible and reflect a good upbringing

How do you reconcile what scripture states concerning the behavior of children if their parents are believers?

The phrase 'another gospel' has nothing to do with voting.

No one is voting for a Christian president as no candidate is a Christian so stop waving that straw man cause he's on fire.

People have to deal with what is.....postulating that a Christian should only vote for a Christian does not even make sense Biblically

because the Bible tells us to pray for our leaders and in the day when that was written, that would have been pagan Rome

Her voice is such a small reason for disliking some one.

ps...forgot this: I did not say I do not like her. I said her voice was annoying and one reason I do not like listening to her

Do you see the difference there? Because not liking a person and not liking their voice is not the same thing

Anybody who is a Christian and thinks like the world does is afraid of a true Christian Pres and so is the world.

This sentence is at odds with itself. I know you don't know what I mean. :whistling:

It's Reagan

I'm being mean so I will stop now

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Anybody who is a Christian and thinks like the world does is afraid of a true Christian Pres and so is the world.

This sentence is at odds with itself. I know you don't know what I mean. :whistling:

It's Reagan

I know what you mean. :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,357
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It's Reagan

I know what you mean. :mgcheerful:

brutal /_\ ....

well at least i'm not alone..........apparently............. :ph34r:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,357
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

well at least i'm not alone..........apparently............. :ph34r:

Hey if the shoe fits.....

cowboy.jpg

I seem to have the perfect chubby cheeks

for this pic ...

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Makes me wonder how many I have voted for not knowing their spiritual affiliation.

So how do you know that Bristal is living like a pagan? Do you have some sort of spy satallite watching her every move. I have not read anything what so ever that even indicates that she is living a pagan/worldly life style. Does she gyrate provocatively on DWS? Yes she does and for that reason alone I would never vote for her iether. As a Christian we should always be conservatively dressed and acting. As for Mitt Romney and his sons are concerned, you should consult the word of God on that. Good examples are not good enough in the eyes of God. If you believe in ANOTHER GOSPEL other then the one Jesus left us with then you are a black spot in this world along with all other unbelievers, half believers and all other people who are not living according to the Gospel of Jesus.

Does she gyrate provocatively on DWS?

I don't watch that program but sheesh...THAT was even in the regular news. I would not call what she does provocative though....LOL!

Yes, I do have a spy satellite. In fact, my spy console is lit up right now...I just watch the news :rolleyes: FYI she was pregnant and unmarried

when mom was running for VP...or did she already have the baby at that time? don't remember, but does it matter? and then all the

things she did after that...not Christian...not my business either, but since you brought up the vote for a Christian scenario, then

we have to take a closer look.

My point being, that the child of your chosen Christian candidate, set a very bad example.

The FIVE sons of Mr. Romney, on the other hand, seem responsible and reflect a good upbringing

How do you reconcile what scripture states concerning the behavior of children if their parents are believers?

The phrase 'another gospel' has nothing to do with voting.

No one is voting for a Christian president as no candidate is a Christian so stop waving that straw man cause he's on fire.

People have to deal with what is.....postulating that a Christian should only vote for a Christian does not even make sense Biblically

because the Bible tells us to pray for our leaders and in the day when that was written, that would have been pagan Rome

Her voice is such a small reason for disliking some one.

ps...forgot this: I did not say I do not like her. I said her voice was annoying and one reason I do not like listening to her

Do you see the difference there? Because not liking a person and not liking their voice is not the same thing

It is real simple. The Romney children represent a attend, practise and glorify a pagan religion

. So as far as the world goes ( which is odviously the way you are thinking) they are some good examples. But in the eyes of God they are pagan worshipping heathens who will suffer eternal death unless they change their ways and convert to thinking according to the Gospel Of Jesus.

So who"s side are you on anyways? God's side or the worlds side. Your posts read like the world to me.