• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Anybody who is a Christian and thinks like the world does is afraid of a true Christian Pres and so is the world.

This sentence is at odds with itself. I know you don't know what I mean. :whistling:

Ronald Ragen was a true Christian and he stood up for God and his word.

It's Reagan

I'm being mean so I will stop now

I know what you mean. :mgcheerful:

brutal /_\ ....

Please forgive my misspelling. I have dislexia and have never been able to spell properly and I get rapped up in the conversation and forget to consult my dictionary.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Please forgive my misspelling. I have dislexia and have never been able to spell properly and I get rapped up in the conversation and forget to consult my dictionary.

I did say I was being mean and I guess I was being meaner than I thought I was if you have dyslexia. I am sorry...I do not want to hurt someone

because I disagree with them

Have you tried turning on the spelling correction feature? I often type too fast and reverse letters and have corrections to make

If you make a spelling error, the word will be underlined in red and then you just left click and the pop up will offer you one or several possible

words spelled correctly to correct the wrong spelling

I still disagree with your views though. :mgbowtie:

It is real simple. The Romney children represent a attend, practise and glorify a pagan religion

. So as far as the world goes ( which is odviously the way you are thinking) they are some good examples. But in the eyes of God they are pagan worshipping heathens who will suffer eternal death unless they change their ways and convert to thinking according to the Gospel Of Jesus.

So who"s side are you on anyways? God's side or the worlds side. Your posts read like the world to me.

OK...can we please stop the rhetoric? I understand what you are saying but I do not have this view.

Stating that I disagree with your view does not put me against God. It simply means that I disagree with your view

and I have tried to explain why but apparently, I have not done a good job, so one more time.........

The Romney children do not represent anything but the Romney boys. The election is not about them nor is it about

religious beliefs. Can you state with conviction that you believe that Obama is a Christian as he claims? Seriously?

If that (big if I hope) is what you believe, then I would suggest prayer and more Bible study...I am not being sarcastic,

I mean that in the nicest way but you will have to take my word for it because this is just words on a screen.....

Anyway, God is not taking sides here. The US does not have a third option. Voting for a third party does nothing

but cast another vote for Obama as no third party is going to win. I do not believe for one millisecond that God is

going to pull a miracle and have a third party candidate win. I believe He could...but as God does not act sovereignly in

the choices mankind makes, that is not going to happen

God acts within the same context of salvation...the choice is there, you know the options...make the choice.

I see this principle...throughout the Bible...from OT right through to the end of the NT, God, when speaking, offers but two

choices.NEVER a third. Mankind would like to think there is always another option on the table..there never is

Why don't you pray for Mr. Romney? Why don't you pray that God will open his eyes and that he would see that

Mormonism is not the way of salvation? Frankly, if I were praying for Obama, my prayers would be that God would

bind the demonic activity that surrounds him and works through him and have mercy on him because he represents

the enemy of God.

I have always seen Obama as the opposite of a blessing on the US and I believed that long before he ever was elected.

You do not understand my posts if you read into them that I have converted to the world systems. Your country is broken

and that is what people need to see and they need to ask why

The only word that represents what God may sovereignly act upon on your behalf, is the word mercy.

It is real simple. The Romney children represent a attend, practise and glorify a pagan religion

. So as far as the world goes ( which is odviously the way you are thinking) they are some good examples. But in the eyes of God they are pagan worshipping heathens who will suffer eternal death unless they change their ways and convert to thinking according to the Gospel Of Jesus.

So who"s side are you on anyways? God's side or the worlds side. Your posts read like the world to me.

OK...can we please stop the rhetoric? I understand what you are saying but I do not have this view.

Stating that I disagree with your view does not put me against God. It simply means that I disagree with your view

and I have tried to explain why but apparently, I have not done a good job, so one more time.........

The Romney children do not represent anything but the Romney boys. The election is not about them nor is it about

religious beliefs. Can you state with conviction that you believe that Obama is a Christian as he claims? Seriously?

If that (big if I hope) is what you believe, then I would suggest prayer and more Bible study...I am not being sarcastic,

I mean that in the nicest way but you will have to take my word for it because this is just words on a screen.....

Anyway, God is not taking sides here. The US does not have a third option. Voting for a third party does nothing

but cast another vote for Obama as no third party is going to win. I do not believe for one millisecond that God is

going to pull a miracle and have a third party candidate win. I believe He could...but as God does not act sovereignly in

the choices mankind makes, that is not going to happen

God acts within the same context of salvation...the choice is there, you know the options...make the choice.

I see this principle...throughout the Bible...from OT right through to the end of the NT, God, when speaking, offers but two

choices.NEVER a third. Mankind would like to think there is always another option on the table..there never is

Why don't you pray for Mr. Romney? Why don't you pray that God will open his eyes and that he would see that

Mormonism is not the way of salvation? Frankly, if I were praying for Obama, my prayers would be that God would

bind the demonic activity that surrounds him and works through him and have mercy on him because he represents

the enemy of God.

I have always seen Obama as the opposite of a blessing on the US and I believed that long before he ever was elected.

You do not understand my posts if you read into them that I have converted to the world systems. Your country is broken

and that is what people need to see and they need to ask why

The only word that represents what God may sovereignly act upon on your behalf, is the word mercy.

Actually I don't have a problem with someone who disagrees with me and I don't have a problem with your disagreement. I am just making a statement about your responses and how you speak like the world thinks. No scripture to back your thinking up. No bible quotes at all, just a bunch of opinions with no scriptural bases.

Like calling what I say about God is "rhetoric". Only the world considers statements about God as rhetoric and that is what I am talking about. The idea that God does not take sides is a totally out in left field observation/statement because God always takes the side of those who are his people, his sons and daughters and all who accept Christ. Isn't that part of the promise? That Christ would never forsake us, that he would always stand at our side? If there was a real Believer running for pres God would be standing at his/her side at all times. And that I do believe is taking sides.

"The Romney children do not represent anything but the Romney boys". So now your saying that there is nothing special about them, right? Before you were saying that they set a good example for others to look upon.

"Can you state with conviction that you believe that Obama is a Christian as he claims? Seriously?" I guess you didn't read the very first statement on this thread because otherwise you would already know beyond that shadow of a dought how I think about both candidates. After all I started this thread. Maybe you should go back and take a look.

"Your country is broken and that is what people need to see and they need to ask why". That is exactly my point. Our people need to see that voting is not an option when it comes to voting/choosing between two pagans who are antichrist candidates. But thinking like the world has infiltrated the way we think so they think that there is nothing wrong with iether candidate other then the issues. The moral condition of our politicians no longer matter and the people of God in this country are thinking the same way. I believe that God has turned both men over to reprobate minds and prayer would be useless in that case. What I do pray for is that the body of Christ would wake up and smell that coffee. We are sinking and we need to go back to basics. We need to once again stand on the side of God and his word with no compromises. We need to take back our integrety and be different from the world not like the world.

I did say I was being mean and I guess I was being meaner than I thought I was if you have dyslexia. I am sorry...I do not want to hurt someone

because I disagree with them

Have you tried turning on the spelling correction feature? I often type too fast and reverse letters and have corrections to make

If you make a spelling error, the word will be underlined in red and then you just left click and the pop up will offer you one or several possible

words spelled correctly to correct the wrong spelling

I still disagree with your views though. :mgbowtie:

I used to have spell check set up and there was a symbol to click on but I can't find one now. It has been a while since I have been here.

Actually I don't have a problem with someone who disagrees with me and I don't have a problem with your disagreement. I am just making a statement about your responses and how you speak like the world thinks. No scripture to back your thinking up. No bible quotes at all, just a bunch of opinions with no scriptural bases.

LOL! This is just such a straw man that it is a wonder it does not spontaneously ignite. Maybe I should sit back from my pc before it goes poof.

What you are doing, is judging me by the way you believe; NOT what the Bible actually states regarding God and His interaction with this world.

Like calling what I say about God is "rhetoric". Only the world considers statements about God as rhetoric and that is what I am talking about. The idea that God does not take sides is a totally out in left field observation/statement because God always takes the side of those who are his people, his sons and daughters and all who accept Christ. Isn't that part of the promise? That Christ would never forsake us, that he would always stand at our side? If there was a real Believer running for pres God would be standing at his/her side at all times. And that I do believe is taking sides.

I call it rhetoric because it is rhetoric. It is YOUR statements I am calling rhetoric. You are either misunderstanding my posts or you are deliberately

trying to change the meaning of my posts.

God does not take sides. God does NOT take your side or the side of anyone.

If 100 people calling themself Christian believe that God takes each and every one of their sides, that would mean that God has to change His own

person for every person because 100 people are not going to agree. Why are they not going to agree? They would not agree because their minds

would be clouded in judgement and discernment if they believed that God is on their side..

A person must choose God's side...this is a basic understanding of scripture. You will not find ANY verse or passage that says that God is on

YOUR side because He is not on your side.

EVERY SINGLE PROMISE OF GOD TO HIS CHILDREN IS CONTINGENT UPON THEIR OBEDIENCE TO HIM.

Pay attention to the following verses. Joshua asks the angel of the Lord whose side he is on. The angel says NEITHER SIDE

13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?”

14“Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.” Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lordd have for his servant?”

15The commander of the Lord’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.

God CHOSE Abraham...Abraham did not choose God, but Abraham had to CHOOSE to follow God and obey Him.

God CHOSE the Israelites...but they had to CHOSE to obey Him and when they did not obey Him, they had terrible consequences

God ONLY enacted on the behalf of His CHOSEN people when they chose to OBEY him

God says over and over in His word that His promises to us are contingent upon us CHOOSING to obey Him.

Christ does not forsake us IF WE ALREADY BELIEVE IN HIM AND FOLLOW HIM. The promises of God ARE FOR THOSE

WHO CHOOSE TO OBEY HIM.

16 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

17But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live20and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Deut 30

Here is an article on the fact that we must choose God:http://www.crosswalk...e-11604193.html

I have posted God's word....you just don't appear to recognize it.

"The Romney children do not represent anything but the Romney boys". So now your saying that there is nothing special about them, right? Before you were saying that they set a good example for others to look upon.

This is a vain attempt to try to confuse what I said. It's childish

"Can you state with conviction that you believe that Obama is a Christian as he claims? Seriously?" I guess you didn't read the very first statement on this thread because otherwise you would already know beyond that shadow of a dought how I think about both candidates. After all I started this thread. Maybe you should go back and take a look.

You have missed the point I was making. You want a Christian candidate. So, you got one that calls himself a Christian.

Do you believe that God is sovereign or not? The American people got what they voted for. THAT is my point.

Listen, God is not playing word games. You have a choice between further judgement (another 4 yrs with Obama) or extended mercy

and repentance if God allows Romney to be voted in.

Do you not know that America is under judgement? America is NOT a Christian nation and the word Ichabod has already been

inscribed on the doorframes of many churches.

Maybe you should quit your sarcasm and get serious because things are VERY serious...both in the world and certainly in the States

You have the candidates that you have because GOD has allowed them to run and now you have a CHOICE BETWEEN TWO

"Your country is broken and that is what people need to see and they need to ask why". That is exactly my point. Our people need to see that voting is not an option when it comes to voting/choosing between two pagans who are antichrist candidates. But thinking like the world has infiltrated the way we think so they think that there is nothing wrong with iether candidate other then the issues. The moral condition of our politicians no longer matter and the people of God in this country are thinking the same way. I believe that God has turned both men over to reprobate minds and prayer would be useless in that case. What I do pray for is that the body of Christ would wake up and smell that coffee. We are sinking and we need to go back to basics. We need to once again stand on the side of God and his word with no compromises. We need to take back our integrety and be different from the world not like the world.

Not voting is the least intelligent option on the table. If that is your choice, then you are not on God's side. You do not respect your country and you will

let it fall even further.

It's YOUR choice. God is not offering you another choice.

God is not going to put a bandaid on this one. No amount of coffee smelling is going to work.

It is way past the time for coffee smelling.

Bottom line for me:

you are free to vote any way you want but there are CONSEQUENCES for any choice you make

your assertions that I have no Biblical basis for my comments shows your actual lack of knowledge

concerning that subject

either way, I'm not responding to your out of context comments and assertions...I do not have to defend my posts

with regards to choice as you now have ample scripture references to sort through and perhaps, after studying the

subject, you can find some of your own as there are plenty more

Thanks

So God who stands against all that is pagan or anti-christ would lead you to vote for a man who is a pagan and an anti-christ? Where in the bible does God justify voting or choosing someone to lead us even if they are a pagan? Because my God Jahovah is never on the side of evil.

This is a very over simplistic view IMO. You should read what happened when Israel just had to have a king.

You have two choices and believe it or not, God knows about both of them

Reasoning that neither candidate is YOUR choice based on your understanding of the principals at work here, will

guarantee worse than has already been experienced

Asking for support from the Bible regarding choosing a candidate is mute. There were no elections in the Bible period.

People also did not drive cars or shop at Wallie's either. Do you drive a car and shop outside the home?

A person needs to have a grasp of the entire history of God's soverign reign as well as the liberty we have to CHOOSE

Choice, IS a Biblical principal

Kindly do not read more into my post than I have put in. In other words, don't assume I do not put God first

Because my God Jahovah is never on the side of evil.
It is actually Jehovah

This is not a good argument for your opinion either. God is not YOUR God. That is, you cannot argue

from the point of view that you must be right because YOU believe in Him in a certain way that those who

take a different position than you do, do not, whereby you would be right by default. That, would not

ever be true because everyone would argue that way and then our beliefs would be torn and scattered

like leaves in the wind and there would be no agreement

I am sure you can see the double irony in that?

God is not on anyone's side. We must CHOOSE His side.

Choice is the operative word here

Thanks for the spell check.

You are out in Left field once again. God Jahovah is my God because I have accepted him as my God. Don't you ever read scripture? God says in several places that "I will be their God and they will be my people". Hence I am one of his people and he is my God. :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: God chose me to be one of his people so he could be my God.

I have read the word of God from front to back some 9 times and the reason I take such a long time to read the bible is because I do research as I am reading.

I never argue from the point of view that I am right. I argue from God's point of view and he is always right.

There is only one God and his name is Jahovah and there is no other and there is only one way to believe in God which is the way he has instructed us to believe in Him.

Which is with blind obedience and unwavering faith according to his word.

I have done many bad things in my life but no more because I have nothing to go back to and not one person alive today can say anything that will shake my beliefs in MY GOD.

Please understand that I have not read into your words. I have simply taken them at face value.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I say Vote for Pedro...

Vote-For-Pedro-logo.gif

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022