IGNORED

Can the Holy Spirit be cast out by deliverance ?

Biscuit

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I have another concern. I am a mess and hope to get my life straightened out one day.

I am currently at a "deliverance ministry". The ministers were discerning a number of things to attempt to "cast out". I recall one of them mentioning 'false anointing'. I thought he was talking about applying oil to the forehead. I was looking and it could also mean the filling of the Holy Spirit. Can a person 'cast' the Holy Spirit out of you? It concerns me if this man was trying to cast the Holy Spirit out of me. I don't hear God's voice, but it does not mean that the Holy Spirit is not in me. If he had cast it out, would i even be concerned about it like I am now? Is it possible for man to remove the Holy Spirit against God's will? I asked the minister about it tonite and he said he could not recall anything about false anointing. I don't think I am going back after that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Biscuit, it really sounds like you are in the wrong place, no matter what others have told you. The thought that someone would try to cast out the Holy Spirit speaks loudly about the place you are at. There is no mimicking the Holly Spirit in a persons life. When you accepted Jesus as your Savior, He sealed you with the Holy Spirit. Satan can disguise himself as an angle of light, but God would never allow him to enter you while claiming to be the Holy Spirit.

This is some of the most ludicrous things I have heard someone who calls themselves Christians try to do to another believer.

I have another concern. I am a mess and hope to get my life straightened out one day.

I am currently at a "deliverance ministry". The ministers were discerning a number of things to attempt to "cast out" (i.e. shame, guilt, pharmakeia). I recall one of them mentioning 'false anointing'. I thought he was talking about applying oil to the forehead. I was looking and it could also mean the filling of the Holy Spirit. Can a person 'cast' the Holy Spirit out of you? It concerns me if this man was trying to cast the Holy Spirit out of me. I don't hear God's voice, but it does not mean that the Holy Spirit is not in me. If he had cast it out, would i even be concerned about it like I am now? Is it possible for man to remove the Holy Spirit against God's will? I asked the minister about it tonite and he said he could not recall anything about false anointing. I don't think I am going back after that.

Are you concerned this minster accidentally and unknowingly cast the Holy spirit from you because it seems unlikely he would attempt to do this deliberately. Either way only God can remove His Spirit from you.

Psa 51:11 Do not cast me out from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

I am currently at a "deliverance ministry". The ministers were discerning a number of things to attempt to "cast out" (i.e. shame, guilt, pharmakeia). I recall one of them mentioning 'false anointing'. I thought he was talking about applying oil to the forehead. I was looking and it could also mean the filling of the Holy Spirit. Can a person 'cast' the Holy Spirit out of you? It concerns me if this man was trying to cast the Holy Spirit out of me. I don't hear God's voice, but it does not mean that the Holy Spirit is not in me. If he had cast it out, would i even be concerned about it like I am now? Is it possible for man to remove the Holy Spirit against God's will? I asked the minister about it tonite and he said he could not recall anything about false anointing. I don't think I am going back after that.

Are you concerned this minster accidentally and unknowingly cast the Holy spirit from you because it seems unlikely he would attempt to do this deliberately. Either way only God can remove His Spirit from you.

Psa 51:11 Do not cast me out from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

Amen~!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Biscuit, it really sounds like you are in the wrong place, no matter what others have told you. The thought that someone would try to cast out the Holy Spirit speaks loudly about the place you are at. There is no mimicking the Holly Spirit in a persons life. When you accepted Jesus as your Savior, He sealed you with the Holy Spirit. Satan can disguise himself as an angle of light, but God would never allow him to enter you while claiming to be the Holy Spirit.

This is some of the most ludicrous things I have heard someone who calls themselves Christians try to do to another believer.

Thanks, OneLight. I am honestly not sure what he meant by "false anointing". He said he did not recall that when I questioned him. I may have heard him wrong or it may have been the other gentleman. One of them did have a lot of discernment. We are going to a general worship service this morning and then leaving. My son can hear God's voice at times and He said we should not stay for the next deliverance service. The people there are from different places. I get a good feel about some of them. I hope I have not done anything too wrong or which has offended God. When my son questioned God, He said "Nothing bad happened. You worry too much. Fear not." Please pray that any ties between my son and I and these men be broken. We have had enough problems without any new ones.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

By who's power can the Holy Spirit be cast out? Biscuit, like OneLight said, you really need to get out of that place. It's making you miserable.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

totally agree.

Please listen and leave that place.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Thanks, OneLight. I am honestly not sure what he meant by "false anointing". He said he did not recall that when I questioned him. I may have heard him wrong or it may have been the other gentleman. One of them did have a lot of discernment. We are going to a general worship service this morning and then leaving. My son can hear God's voice at times and He said we should not stay for the next deliverance service. The people there are from different places. I get a good feel about some of them...questionable about some. I hope I have not done anything too wrong or which has offended God. When my son questioned God, He said "Nothing bad happened. You worry too much. Fear not." Please pray that any ties between my son and I and these men be broken. We have had enough problems without any new ones.

I recall years ago when my wife was sick when a "sacred name" pastor wanted to cast out the 'Holy Spirit of Pentecost' out of my wife. She refused.

If this minister said false anointing .

I am glad that you asked him why he said that .

He should have remembered what he said ...when a minister is speaking and naming evil spirits casting them out of people.

But, saying they are "false anointing" ...

Satan and his demons are not anointed.

I would say , that is not a right church.

I have heard pastors pray not some good prayers over people before.

I would walk out those churches and did not go back.

The only true anointing is of the Holy Spirit of God.

The only way the Holy Spirit would leave a person is ...if that person tells God to get out of him. Denouncing God.

Or when a person sins bad and does not repent... they are in satans territory ...not Gods territory .

They can lose their salvation. If they don't repent.

But, when you are a born again christian , you are sealed with the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption.

If he could not remember saying ...a false anointing. That to me ..he was speaking of those demons.

Or if he says he was speaking of the Holy Spirit of God .

That is like insulting the Holy Spirit of God... the unpardonable sin.

Either way ..it is not of good... in my opinion.

I would not go back to that church if it were me.

Plus...just to make sure ... I would ask Jesus to come into my heart and life again.

I do this often anyway...in my own prayer time.

If anyone prays anything bad over me ... I go in prayer to God and and say...

In the name of Jesus and by the blood of Jesus ....I break every bad word said or any bad thing done against me and my life ...in the name of Jesus.

Thank You , Father God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

God Bless you

God gives His people discernment in situations .

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Thanks, OneLight. I am honestly not sure what he meant by "false anointing". He said he did not recall that when I questioned him. I may have heard him wrong or it may have been the other gentleman. One of them did have a lot of discernment. We are going to a general worship service this morning and then leaving. My son can hear God's voice at times and He said we should not stay for the next deliverance service. The people there are from different places. I get a good feel about some of them...questionable about some. I hope I have not done anything too wrong or which has offended God. When my son questioned God, He said "Nothing bad happened. You worry too much. Fear not." Please pray that any ties between my son and I and these men be broken. We have had enough problems without any new ones.

I recall years ago when my wife was sick when a "sacred name" pastor wanted to cast out the 'Holy Spirit of Pentecost' out of my wife. She refused.

I studied for this ministry years ago and stopped due to the outlandish / extra biblical terminology and walk most in this group have. The truth is, we can find all we need in scripture and there is no need to even have a ministry of such, for we all should be doing His work.

I would like to suggest that you can find your answers in scripture and communicating with others who are in His will. I am sure God will not be offended. He knows your heart. You can, if you continue to try, find God in His words and prayer. You may think God is not answering, but I can assure you He is. When we become more focused on what we think is an issue and not on Him, it becomes harder to hear His quiet voice in the mist of all our busy thoughts. Learn to listen and you will hear Him.

God Bless,

Alan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Nothing can remove you from the Hands of God, NO...the Holy Spirit can not be cast out of you.

As a child of God we can get sick and our minds can lock on to things that are not from God. Sometimes this is caused by life's problems, other times it is caused by our own bodies, imbalances within, I would recommend a good local Christian Counselor, one that can treat your mind and body. I do not think, any person at the center, would do anything to harm you.

As a Christian, and a Firm believer in Jesus, I know in my heart and I Trust Jesus, that NO curse could ever stand against me, for the Holy Spirit with-in is stronger then any force that Satan can come up with.

God has given many men and women the Holy Blessing of being able to help people with medicine, and with one on one counselling, seek these brothers and sister out. These people will help you deal with the obsession of thinking that there is something with-in you that needs to be "casted out"....the thoughts of which; do need to be let go of, Let go and Let God!

Again a Christian Counsellor / Doctor in your local area may be of help.

ICL~~~Dennis....