• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Enoob57

You did not answer my response to yours on Rom.4:3. I referred back to the context in chapter 3. Is it possible you can do that? It will be appreciated.

In defense of your "faith alone" theory you cited Acts 16:30,31, Acts 8:36,37 and Acts 10:43. Yet none of those read "faith alone". My response was to ask you if the word "faith" or "believe" in each passage was inclusive or exclusive. You did not answer, so I ask you again, are the passages you proposed in the above inclusive or exclusive when using the words "faith" or "believe"?

In your last response you added 2 more passages: Romans 3:25 and I Peter 1:5. As with those above, I ask you the same question: Is the word "faith" in such passages inclusive or exclusive? As with my previous response, I await your answer. BTW, the very fact that you use the term "faith alone" suggests you believe its exclusive,but I want you to answer that for clearification.

As for Hebrews 11, please note that when ones faith and blessing are mentioned their faith in each instance had to act in order to the blessing.

God bless, Webb

Of course OT saints were saved by their faith, thats the point of Heb.11. The question is was their faith an exclusive or inclusive faith.

Hi Shiloh357

Regarding your post #62 you seem to feel that its wrong to answer scripture with scripture. Allow me to remind you that at Jesus' temptation Satan quoted scripture to Jesus and Jesus refuted Satan by answering with scripture. Of course, Satan mishandled the scripture and Jesus refuted it with scripture. NOW, if you believe I mishandled scripture you are at charge to refute with scripture showing me to be in error. You have not done so, only answering with your own mere words. You are invited to show my position wrong by using scipture. Until so, your words are not sufficient nor are they authoritative.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Hi Shiloh357

Regarding your post #62 you seem to feel that its wrong to answer scripture with scripture. Allow me to remind you that at Jesus' temptation Satan quoted scripture to Jesus and Jesus refuted Satan by answering with scripture. Of course, Satan mishandled the scripture and Jesus refuted it with scripture. NOW, if you believe I mishandled scripture you are at charge to refute with scripture showing me to be in error. You have not done so, only answering with your own mere words. You are invited to show my position wrong by using scipture. Until so, your words are not sufficient nor are they authoritative.

If I may, why not discuss the scripture you provided like your brother has suggested? His argument is with your understanding, not scripture itself.

Onelight, in response to your post #66. I shall be most happy to reply to the gentleman when he can show in the scripture my error (?). Perhaps you can try if he cannot.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/25/1993

Onelight, in response to your post #66. I shall be most happy to reply to the gentleman when he can show in the scripture my error (?). Perhaps you can try if he cannot.

:39:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Hi Enoob57

You did not answer my response to yours on Rom.4:3. I referred back to the context in chapter 3. Is it possible you can do that? It will be appreciated.

In defense of your "faith alone" theory you cited Acts 16:30,31, Acts 8:36,37 and Acts 10:43. Yet none of those read "faith alone". My response was to ask you if the word "faith" or "believe" in each passage was inclusive or exclusive. You did not answer, so I ask you again, are the passages you proposed in the above inclusive or exclusive when using the words "faith" or "believe"?

In your last response you added 2 more passages: Romans 3:25 and I Peter 1:5. As with those above, I ask you the same question: Is the word "faith" in such passages inclusive or exclusive? As with my previous response, I await your answer. BTW, the very fact that you use the term "faith alone" suggests you believe its exclusive,but I want you to answer that for clearification.

As for Hebrews 11, please note that when ones faith and blessing are mentioned their faith in each instance had to act in order to the blessing.

God bless, Webb

gee I would like to play as your puppet as you seem to enjoy pulling strings but alas I give my controls to The Lord :)

I have already given that answer in my statement... you seem to be on an agenda! I have my faith that transports me into a personal

relationship with The Lord. You evidently by your opposition have something else... Faith alone in His mercy through His death, burial and

resurrection lies the tenant of my Salvation In Christ... Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Finger back through the posts where Shiloh questioned your posts and discuss it with him. I am sure you can find them, they are obvious. I would start on page one.

Hi Enoob57, in response to your post #69, is it your agenda not to answer questions? I Pet.3:15.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/25/1993

Hi Enoob57, in response to your post #69, is it your agenda not to answer questions? I Pet.3:15.

:hmmm: