• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/17/1962

I am not doing too good at the moment at all. As I wrote before I suffered from a nervous breakdown back in 2009 due to noisy inconsiderate upstairs neighbours.

I am trying really hard to follow my path with God and be the kind of daughter he will be proud of but I am still finding it so very hard dealing with all this mass immigration into our small island, the UK.

This at this time is a huge stumbling block in my walk with God.

Where I live they throw food out of their windows and leave rubbish and dirty nappies strewn all over the place. Drains are becoming blocked therefore over running and beginning to smell of waste. I could go on and on but it would take too long.

I have lived in our neighbourhood since 1985 and I don't want to move as this is where all our friends are.

I understand that God requires us to love our neighbours but does he really expect us to allow our country to be treated in this way and the population booming? I don't know what he wants me to do, I am just finding it so hard and I feel my depression creeping up on me again.

Please help............ :(

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

praying for Him to give you wisdom to know His will with the strength and courage to follow it, and for Him to provide "the peace of God, which passeth all understanding." (Philippians 4:7)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

praying for you (im in uk)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/17/1962

Thankyou Selaphorus and Victory777

Can I add you as a friend please victory777

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Elaine, I wonder if you might find help by sending a letter to a city department that should be concerned about the mess in your neighborhood. Some agencies don't go looking for messes, just wait to be told.

Look up anyway, and trust the Lord Jesus as your best Friend. He cares!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

I am not doing too good at the moment at all. As I wrote before I suffered from a nervous breakdown back in 2009 due to noisy inconsiderate upstairs neighbours.

I am trying really hard to follow my path with God and be the kind of daughter he will be proud of but I am still finding it so very hard dealing with all this mass immigration into our small island, the UK.

This at this time is a huge stumbling block in my walk with God.

Where I live they throw food out of their windows and leave rubbish and dirty nappies strewn all over the place. Drains are becoming blocked therefore over running and beginning to smell of waste. I could go on and on but it would take too long.

I have lived in our neighbourhood since 1985 and I don't want to move as this is where all our friends are.

I understand that God requires us to love our neighbours but does he really expect us to allow our country to be treated in this way and the population booming? I don't know what he wants me to do, I am just finding it so hard and I feel my depression creeping up on me again.

Please help............ :(

Well, now....Maybe the Lord is calling you out to get involved in starting a neighborhood clean up crew. The parks I grew up in, while in Italy were filled with trash and bottles and other stuff and my mom spent a lot of time picking up the play ground where I played, and got other parent involved while we lived there.

As an adult, I lived in a area that was also treated badly by people and got the city involved, placing trash cans where needed and people in advertisement involved with putting up posters about littering and the health problems that trash causes. In my home you could eat off the floor and everything had it's place and for most part, everything was put back where it belonged after I was done with it, and the 4 kids I had at the time.

No need to have a break down, when you can get up and do something about it, while a the local News crew is watching you, spend the time cleaning up your street, so the rest of the world would want to come and visit. While your at it, it would be a great opportunity to share the Good News with all those that are drawn out, to help you clean up the mess...in the neighborhood and some of the souls at the same time.

You do have the power to effect a change in the world you live in....IF you choose to use your gifts from God. Get to know those New people, find out why they toss the trash out, may be it was a normal thing to do where they came from, I do not think they are doing it just to give you a break down....

ICL~~~Dennis

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I would assume health officials in the UK would be quite concerned over the possibility of rampant disease due to all of the garbage and used nappies in the street. Give them a call, and if you don't get any help, start writing letters to your local newspapers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I agree with Tinky and O.S.; the U.K. is a modern developed country and I know there are officials you can go to about this situation. Don't let a few idiots ruin your neighborhood or your life. Get going and you will feel much better. I will pray for His strength to help you along. :mgbowtie:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/31/1952

Thoughts and prayers are with you!!!